Jow Forums pls halp im really struggling with keto

Jow Forums pls halp im really struggling with keto
i ate pic related and im at 26g of carbs for the day. im not supposed to go above 30 and this was just breakfast.

i dont understand how to eat keto if in cant have protein without going over my carbs(i assume it was the eggs correct me if not)

the meal was:
9 eggs
2 cups of chopped brocolli
1 tbsp chopped spinach

fried up with a teaspoon of butter and scrambled

pls halp Jow Forums ur my only hope

Attached: 20190323_095319.jpg (1902x1929, 1.75M)

Just eat cheese, eggs, butter, and meat you retard.

9 eggs what the fuck user

>9 eggs

It sounds like you're struggling to not eat yourself to death because a 9 egg breakfast is fucking mental senpai

exactly, I was on keto for about 6-8 months then quit but back on now and this is basically all I eat + whey

What about leafy green vegetables? Fibre?

They were a dollar a dozen. What was I meant to do?

you shouldn't count carbs from fucking broccoli and spinach, you shouldn't be counting fiber as "carbs" despite what the label says

I hope you ate the egg whites only

Attached: niggersjews.jpg (388x475, 142K)

I don't really bother but I used to buy pumpkin seeds if I needed fiber, they are full of good fat and very low/practically 0 carbs

Based and thanks. It was the broccoli I checked in the app. So because we can't digest fibre, that doesn't count towards my carbs right? Grouse I'll bump it up to a dozen eggs tomorrow thanks bro

Nah the yolk is the yummy bit but I bought 200 eggs so I was wondering if I can separate the yolks and freeze the egg whites??

200 eggs wtf

Fiber and vegetables are unlimited on keto. Don't listen to the retards that think keto is only eggs bacon, cheese, and avocado. I can promise you that you can't eat enough green vegetables to kick you out of keto.

Also you aren't supposed to count fiber as a carb for keto sake.

800 calories just for breakfast, okayyy
how many calories do you burn a day?

Not eat 9 of them. You need like 3 max per meal on keto, or just being sane.

>carbs from broccoli and spinach are bad for you
Imagine being so retarded as to be on Keri. This is an AMAZING meal for the paleo diet, and paleo is based as fuck. Switch asap you super retard

Attached: 50CE6D4F-FE59-4EBC-978B-F5BD2600C458.jpg (620x445, 39K)

You don't need to eat that much greens user, especially in just one meal. I did keto for several months. I lost a ton of body fat and got shredded, and this is the first time in my life where girls actually notice me. I had good results and I even enjoyed the foods I ate. Here are some pointers from an experience ketofag:
>only do it to cut/maintain weight, don't bother bulking on keto
>intermittent fast and only eat two meals per day
>unsweetened vanilla almond milk is actually a tasty alternative to milk
>learn how to bake keto desserts, stock up on stevia, gnom-gnom.com has absolutely amazing keto recipes, and the YouTube channel ketoconnect is great as well
>you can still eat a bit of berries every day
>find a good almond flour pancake recipe, cook berries in a sauce pan and mix with chia seeds to get a jam consistency
>bowl of ground beef with a high fat Chipotle sauce and veggies makes a tasty high calorie dinner
>liberté makes a high fat yogurt called mediterenée, buy the plain flavour, mix in nuts and shredded coconut and you'll have keto macros
>omelettes are your best friend, use lots of heavy cream, bacon, ham, and cheese
>green peppers are your best source of vitamin C, put many in your omelettes and ground beef
>watch your macros with nuts and seeds still, especially pistachios they have lots of carbs
>almonds, pecans, and macadamia nuts have the best keto macros
>toast pecans on low heat in a skillet for better flavour
>pork rinds for snacks

I have eaten maybe 5000 calories over the past week and that looks so fucking good.

Attached: mysterious fat.gif (633x758, 11K)

>Convince everyone that the bulk of their diet should be indigestible plant matter
>All the garbage sitting in their gastrointestinal tract causes irritation, requiring fiber to pass quickly and smoothly
>Animal products, which are nearly completely digestible, produce very little waste
You poop less on a low-carb diet because you're making less poop, not because pooping is hard.

how about just stop meme diets

how has no nigger clapped back at you retards about dietary cholesterol having no effect on blood cholesterol levels? your liver isnt retarded about cholesterol levels like it is with insulin, it only produces as much as you need.

OP eat as many eggs as you want they are one of the most based forms of protein

I'd only switch to keto over paleo if I somehow ended up diabetic or at risk for Alzheimer's.

Thanks for the advice bro I'll defs keep it in mind

Only 800 cal with 9 eggs mate try it out half serving

Thanks bro I love me some eggs and dollar eggs? That's just crazy. I still have 182!!

Ps you can freeze eggs by cracking them into ice cube trays and they are good for a year if they are still a dollar tomorrow I'm gonna buy more

>keto
When will this meme ever die?

That's the retard version of keto, during keto you can eat all the fucking greens you want

It won't because it's a metabolic pathway, not a meme

Nobody mentioned Cholesterol dumbass, it's the portion size we're talking about. 9 eggs for your first meal of the day is insanity, OP is clearly a ham planet if that's his standard breakfast size.

>9 eggs is insanity
>720 calories is too much for a meal
How fucking tiny are you?

I get my calories from a variety of food not 9 fucking eggs. I'm not tiny I'm 6'2" at 80kg

>kicking yourself out of keto isn't bad if you're doing keto

that's a really good way to fuck your shit.

The thread isn't about you, faggot. It's about OP, who is eating
>9 Eggs
720 kcal
>Broccoli, 2 c chopped
~100 kcal
>1 tbsp Spinach
Fuck-all kcal
>1 tsp Butter
~50 kcal

His breakfast is ~870 kcal. Assuming he's not a midget and he exercises, that's not an unreasonable breakfast by any means.

You're looking at calories not portion size. I couldn't even imagine eating 9 fucking eggs for a first meal. OP must be a bloater.

>9 scrambled eggs
2 cups of volume
>2 cups of Broccoli
2 cups of volume
>1 tsp Spinach
Fuck-all volume
>Butter
Fuck-all volume
You can't consume four cups in a sitting? That's a liter. You have stomach bypass or what?

6,2 80kg
literal definition of tiny

>You can't consume four cups in a sitting?
No I have a normal appetite. Eating 9 eggs for one meal is so far from a normal portion size no wonder you're fat user.

Pretty sure perfect weight for me would be 75kg, 80 is completely fine.

>80kg
>176lbs
>6'2"
lmao I'm 6'0 and my lean body mass is almost equal to your total.
Maybe you should consider taking up OP's diet, buddy.

Attached: Untitled2.png (108x396, 74K)

>I have a normal appetite

Attached: skelly.jpg (565x424, 23K)

If I have 3g of carbs and 1g of fiber it only counts as 2g of carbs?

Do you mean
>3g of carbs + 1g of fiber
or
>3g of carbs, of which 1g is fiber
The former is 3g net carbs, the latter is 2g net carbs.

How do I make my scrambled eggs less soggy?

Attached: 1549956990650.jpg (1415x3000, 1.8M)

your temperature too high or you're overcooking them

Keto is retarded, put the gun in your faggot mouth

>Eating meat and veggies is retarded because I can't have a banana
LMAO

Attached: 90367_052.jpg (1920x1280, 864K)