”Check out my lift man! Yeah I lift heavy! W-what these? They just help my grip”

>”Check out my lift man! Yeah I lift heavy! W-what these? They just help my grip”

If you use these things you’re a fucking faggot and can’t do the lift. Kys soon

Attached: 4E4C5EAA-8BCE-4E9E-8E92-44833B410878.jpg (425x294, 25K)

based

bent over rows with overhand grips is so far the best grip strenght builder i have ever found

>”Check out my lift man! Yeah I lift heavy! W-what this? It just helps with my core support”

If you use this thing you’re a fucking faggot and can’t do the lift.
Kys soon

Attached: belt.jpg (1000x676, 64K)

>t. 165 row

hard cringe my dude. I row 285 for reps clean and start using straps at 185

Ok so you max below 185 then

do you need straps for a 185 lbs row ??

Attached: 1484586965131.jpg (605x685, 77K)

I snapped my back and refuse to cuck my quad gains. I will continue to squat every weight with a belt and perfect form, so I can go atg.

Post deadlift.

A friend of mine uses one of these because of a birth defect in his arm. In that's case I think it's obviously fine.

Only an idiot would let Jow Forums pressure them away from a widely used tool.

Kek at your entire life. How are you gonna just make up a figure for some random user and then insist it’s cringe while admiring to using straps. I have seen A LOT of autistic things here but this totally makes the top 3

Holy shit dude my girlfriend reps 185 for deads and does double-overhand grip. I know your shit is a larp but at least don't make it so pathetic lmao.

These actually look pretty helpful desu
I want to get one of these eventually but since I'm just starting I don't think it's heavy enough to matter yet

You prolly don't need one until the 400s, though in some cases lmao3pl8 is acceptable. Get a real belt though not that piece of shit.

>”Check out my lift man! Yeah I lift heavy! W-what this? It just helps with keeping the plates in place and having a place to hold on to."
If you use this thing you're a faggot and can't do the lift. kys soon

Attached: e5bb9578-79f5-41d6-a543-84742bee1f59_1.1258694d567f5e8e0377a3e3cfc01b4e.jpg (450x450, 8K)

I have used them. Today I was kind of juggling deads in gloves cause my hands busted up. I didn’t fail any over under reps but I did drop a neg when I was trying to do negs. Useful crutch. The most I’ve ever double overed in my life is 80 pounds less than what I’ve over undered. With straps you can use double over posture without hook gripping with a good bit more weight.

Kukubird stim

I'm a griplet with small faggot hands and I can't do 220kg deadlifts without these. Feels bad man.

They will kick you from most normie gyms if you bring own chalk.

Attached: easy there.png (202x287, 105K)

Holy shit I'm mad at you

it takes a strong grip to deadlift 220 kg with a double overhand grip even if its mixed

what?

>double overhand grip
>mixed

Attached: 1529737301636.jpg (329x345, 14K)

what

>"Check out my lift man! Yeah I lift heavy! W-what's this? It just helps keeping track of how much force I can exert against gravity"
If you use this thing you're a faggot and can't do the lift. Kys soon

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (176x176, 11K)

Double overhand and mixed (1 overhand, 1 underhand) are different

My mom owns these for carrying in the groceries (still has 4 little ones at home) but desu it's impressive watching that lady carry in like 18 bags all at once she's not even 5'

I love my tiny little mom

I love her too

Holy shit anons I used chalk for the first time today and deadlifted twice my original PR, it's so fucking easy with grip

>tfw I've got a pair of those
They were a gift, pls no bully

What's a good brand for a weight belt?

Bringing your own chalk is a big nono in most commercial gyms bc muh knurling and white shit on everything

keep going I'm rock solid at the thought of a babby sized woman carrying shit

These seem like they'd be great for warehouse work

if you can't even hold on to the weight on your own, no wonder you people keep taking trips to snap city.

I'm certain there is something getting lost in communication here.

This but unironically

If you don't lift completely naked in your own home gym you are never gonna make it.

unironically this desu

why are people obsessed with lifting heavy with assistance and neglect balanced development and making every single muscle fiber in their body strong. swinging weights is bad, but using supports isn't? i

If you don't go into an Eastern Russian forest, hunt down the rare Siberian Tiger, murder it and then squat its rotting carcass, you're never going to make it. Unironically kys.

If you do that, prime minister Petin will hunt you down and kill you.
you don't just go an kill russian tigers

Kill comrade Pootin' and deadlift his body for ultra gigachad mode.

Belts are cheating.

good luck with that plutonium poisoning

>Kill comrade Pootin
check the safety bars before lifting. i have the feeling that you will have some kind of accident soon.

My hands super sweaty but i dont use any of these masturbating claws or whatever they are. Just fold some paper and use it to get a better grip