1 can chicken (Costco/Trader Joe's)

>1 can chicken (Costco/Trader Joe's)
>Fat free greek yogurt 5oz
>Franks wing sauce
>Green dragon hot sauce (Trader joes)
>dehydrated onions (Costco)

7.5f 75p 8c 400kcal

Pretty damn good and only 3$.

Attached: F04F834E-9CB9-4F11-9E00-FF76A51FAF99.jpg (850x1275, 158K)

why are you scared of fat?
lmao.

>canned chicken
Nigger what the fuck

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

First time trying it it was pretty good. No ingredients except chicken and salt.

Not just doing a PSMF/fasting diet. Close to 80g fat eod.

Get some fucking mushrooms in that shit at least. Yuck...

Nigger there was absolutely no cooking involved in this meal, only mixing.

What is this a chicken dip? If it’s a dip cool, if a meal by itself what the fuck

Kek

Very simple recipe

Attached: 8FC1044D-845D-4A3E-8E13-182853ED6B32.jpg (1658x1102, 382K)

Haha this fucking guy. I couldn't give a fuck what they think about my meal. Most of the people on this site need their moms to cook their meals or if they could cook, the only thing they could cook up is a fucking streak with a potateo. I might not be rolling in money but I got unlimited stacks of swag and creativity. Been living on my own since I was 16 years old doing part-time while in school. I'm 19 now and 99% of the misc wouldn't even know the start of struggle. Me, I earned my swag and learned how to do things on my own. They talk shit like they could do better when in reality, they wouldn't even know how to turn on a damn microwave. Haha

Steak isn't exactly easy to cook. You need to have skills to develop a nice maillard crust.

>being this new

fuckin zoomers

What are the steps? Just combine everything in a pot and heat it up and mix?

Oh yeah btw I heard that Costco meats should never be consumed by humans from a poster here who had a friend that worked at one. It’s apparently horrible conditions and pumped full of... things.

is this pasta? or is swag back in.

> canned chicken
> dehydrated onions
Weew

I didn't heat anything. Just mix it. Chicken is cooked already.

What's wrong with either of them?

>all these newfags unironically replying to pasta

One of you even had the nerve to call the poster a newfag. Gtfo you reddit immigrants, go troll another fitness forum. We’re full.

Stfu kike.

>implying I wasn't merely pretending to be retarded the entire time

lurk more fag

Both of you need to leave now