How to achieve glutes like this (as a male)?

How to achieve glutes like this (as a male)?

Attached: emilyrata.webm (500x576, 756K)

Weighted neck hangs

Attached: EED3DEFC-ABE8-40AA-A93D-B82CF7268980.jpg (682x767, 57K)

Attached: basedtoss.jpg (594x575, 112K)

arch your back more

Develop apt
Hang yourself

dick squats

1x noose hangs

barrel-to-mouth trigger pulls to failure

A whole lot of vitamin K

Brehhhhhhs

Attached: 1553314589836~01.png (1386x1080, 822K)

Cum injections

Gallon of Bleach a Day

kek

wow I really like this girl design

god i wish that were me

Can you even satisfy a girl like that if you don't have an 8" by 6" dick B R E H S

fucking kek

Attached: 1540420594699.jpg (240x210, 6K)

why dufuq u want lady glutes?

Attached: c4a.gif (326x326, 372K)

Faaaaaat

To become female

Attached: 28428099_356365831507659_669598758794690560_n.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

but you were born male

Attached: 1553209662899.png (718x944, 1.31M)

is that a dowg smelling a fart

>f35 shill
>based

moar

gay

>dat jiggle

Yeeah you just gotta get lucky in the fat distro genes. There's minimal glute there.

you're a man and everyone can tell immediately you are one no matter how hard you try no one will acknowledge your insane delusions in their heart just neck yourself

Also do Starting Suicide

You know 95% of people acknowledge trans people right.

lol no and most people that do do under the threat of violence

You must not have friends outside your circle.

Strong curves book

Pray to your heathen God that you have the bone structure fornit.

>Nothing in life matters
When you come to this realization, you come to the realization that you can do anything and not be constricted by shit like fear of ridicule, pain or even death for that matter. Why end it all when you have a sandbox with all sorts of possibilities open in front of you.

not true

>trans people are 0.003% of the population
>but apparently people only think they exist because they're terrified of being beat up
Rofl I guess transchads are real after all.

Which is why i give out life advice on Jow Forums.

I dont actually believe or act out what im posting I just pretend I do.

Why are you acting like posting on Jow Forums somehow goes against that advice? You associate this place shut-in recluses probably because you are one and are projecting. Being a loser that's afraid of everything and wants to off himself isn't a prerequisite for doing a little bit of shitposting.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Just lose a lot od weight user. And walk a lot. Don't lift weights

You will never, eeeeeever write for the New York Times and you will neeeeeever be a female.

>Why are you acting like posting on Jow Forums somehow goes against that advice?
Because it does. There is an apparent sandbox of possibility and yet you spend your time here.
>Being a loser that's afraid of everything and wants to off himself isn't a prerequisite for doing a little bit of shitposting.
And you say im projecting?

>and yet you spend your time here.
Again, you're acting like Jow Forums is something inherently bad and isn't a part of that sandbox. Like there is absolutely nothing of value here and only those that are afraid of the world they live in can be found here. It's a retarded generalization that is clearly based on personal resentment of one's situation. You have a shitty life, you are afraid of taking risks and think that Jow Forums is to blame (or at least that it is one of the reasons), thus to you, everyone who posts here must be in the same situation. I don't think that way.

I don't understand the second part of your post. I never once tried to force a generalization, you did. What I meant by
>a loser that's afraid of everything and wants to off himself
is just a unification of your assumption that I must not be practicing what I preach in not being afraid of life and the original image I replied to which suggests that suicide is the answer to the idea that "nothing in life truly matters".

Your right but I don't blame Jow Forums. My less than desirable life is the way it is because of my actions. What good do you think comes from this place?

>What good do you think comes from this place?
The ability for us to have discussions like this and not be silenced in the process for one.

But this happens rarely. Most of the time its just shitposting.

government and police arent real lmao

A little bit of shitposting to let of some steam is fine too. But it's really up to you whether you want to have difficult conversations about taboo topics or you just want to meme about on Jow Forums. The freedom to do whatever, despite even shitty moderation at times, is the reason why this place is valuable.

This. Master the lordosis pose. Majoritty of chicks have no ass just bad posture

Back to your discord you freak

this is why you suicide before 35

why can't you just be a flaming faggot(male)?

My 6.5” x 5” would destroy that bud

>in the middle east lmao or in brazil

Attached: can u dont.jpg (750x535, 279K)