Receding hairline

>receding hairline

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOqIngh_-_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let it go user. Shave it all off, clean. No more pain, no more pain.

Attached: image.png (497x399, 247K)

Or don't shave it. But do let it go. Don't sacrifice your gains by stressing OP, no matter what happens with your hair you will be fine.

Attached: rico_icon1.png (400x560, 158K)

Don't listen to the fucking bald fags who left it too late and now want you to join their misery by saying "just shave it off bro, grow a beard"

Get on propecia and stop the balding dead in its tracks.

gyno, fucked teeth

Attached: DynvUU0V4AAdfUF.jpg (941x882, 70K)

Fucking this.
>just shave it! No one cares!
And my personal favorite my friends told me
>you're fine bro xD it's just a masculine, mature hairline :P

So many crabs in a bucket in this world. On propecia, dermal rolling, and peppermint oil month 2.5 now. Never felt more eager to see gains since I started lifting. Like any other dude who took action, my only regret is not starting sooner. What Norwood are you at bro?

Attached: 1552975171706.jpg (221x228, 21K)

>tfw receding hairline but you've always considered bald males to be cool as heck if they care about their bodies
We all are gonna make it bros

WHAT
Ya say ya hair's thinning
WHAT
Falling out
WHAT
Going bald
WHAT
Do what old Stone Cold did
WHAT
Cut it off
WHAT
Get rid of it
WHAT
SHAVE YA DAMN HEAD, SON

Attached: What.gif (220x161, 98K)

>just have a 10/10 neck, skull shape, and face bro!

but will my dick still work on that shit

>>just have a 10/10 neck, skull shape, and face bro!

WHAT
Train ya damn neck, son!
WHAT
Stone Cold played football
WHAT
Holding up a helmet
WHAT
Running headlong into people
WHAT
Got a THICC neck

Attached: Raise Hell.jpg (462x287, 20K)

Attached: propeciasideeffects.png (628x261, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KOqIngh_-_A

i've only ever seen/heard of those tv shop meme cures, so i thought for 5 years ALL hair loss cures are snake oils. don't stay depressed and do nothing. ACT, you'll only lose money at best if it doesn't work and gain everything if it does.
I've been 3 months on rogaine and i think im seeing gains

Same
I started getting a bald spot on the back of my head at 20 and decided to shave it all off
Before I was a lanky metalhead with butt length greasy hair, so I consider it an improvement

start eating s o y
supplement with iodine
stop eating dairy
stop drinking alcohol
get lean and NEVER EVER get fat/chubby again

do this and you will instantly stop the receding

I am 23 with a receding hairline. Just gonna shave it off.

Attached: IMG_20190301_201745.jpg (546x546, 35K)

Attached: file.png (620x413, 401K)

>skull shape
You a neanderthal are something?

tfw always been a skelly and the hairline has been receding like crazy

Attached: 34ABFD00A4624179AC384CBCA1DB612B.jpg (750x742, 36K)

time for creatine fren.

Attached: 17b5cabe6b5c228ae58620e7993646cd2c8c914c734e5a441ce32a27805be458.jpg (454x537, 62K)

try minoxidil man, I've regrown almost my entire hairline from norwood 3-4 in the past 4,5 months, I never believed it would actually work, I'm not even sure if I'll need fin but I'll add it later on for maximum gains if necessary
Seeing your hair grow back is better than any body/muscle gains ever

I always hear about the minox shedding. How bad was it for you?

It surely increased slightly during the first 2-3 weeks but my hair was already so justed that it didn't make that much of a difference, at week 4-5 I started noticing my entire temples getting covered in small white hairs. Sure I'm probbaly a good responder and not everyone will get as much regrowth, but it's worth trying anyway, the cheapest liquid solution works great and it's like $35 for a 6mo supply

Friendly reminder: your hairline changes when you reach mid 20's. You form a more defined peak. Area above the temples becomes less defined. This doesn't mean youre balding. Look for bald patches on the top of your head, or a receeding peak