Got addicted to marijuana

>Got addicted to marijuana
>Started new job
>Wanted to be liked, wanted to be happy and sociable
>Bought some Orange Crush
>sativa-dominant cannabis strain that makes you very very happy and energetic
>Girls love me at work
>Been 5 months now
>Been smoking for 5 days a week, 5 months in a row everyday before work to keep up my persona

I've really fucked myself up.

Attached: 43.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

Masking your insecurities with weed, nice one

Attached: C1F0B139-6C9B-475A-87B2-ADE3A9D432D6.jpg (750x737, 356K)

try 7 days a week for 15 years faggot, i don't even want to think about the damage i've done. Just quit while you can, ain't worth it brah

Attached: f90.jpg (1624x1370, 856K)

Damn, it really does do different things for everyone. I usually get quieter when I'm high regardless of indica vs sativa

Stupid son of a bitch

Physically, literally, and objectively impossible.

Weed made me care so little about people and destroyed my anxiety. Somehow this made people want to hang out with me more. I got my first gf ever and had 2 side chicks. Tons of friends who invited my out every fucking weekend. Weed is powerful tool but you gotta be careful bro. I lost of all that because I never cared for any of those relationships.

You have to be 18 to post here friendo

>damage
What happened?
True but anyone can be mentally addicted to any consumable
Greentext?
Smoke up faggot

Attached: 15873476345436.jpg (729x737, 244K)

What happened? I smoked like 20+ bongs a day for 15 years, my lungs must be in pieces. Memory is eternally fucked etc.

Its a long one but ok
>Bullied all thought high school. Became a loner and avoided people.
>Had a single friend who introduced to me to weed.
>Smoked with him most of the time. Later on I began doing it alone because i'd never felt so good in my life
>Smoking made me come to terms with the fact that I was gonna be alone forever and that that was a good thing. People only held me back. I was only gonna focus on myself
>Began devoting all of my time to lifitng and studying. Smoked everyday and it felt great
>Finished high school top 3 of my class.
>Got accepted into med school
>Thought to myself "College is gonna be just like high school huh? More bullying and being alone all the time. I'm gonna try something new. I'm gonna be an aggresive, arrogant prick and squash all these normies with my superior work ethic and intellect for medicine
>Pretty cringe but hey, I was 17
>First weeks of freshman year
>I'm on fucking fire. Ace every test with straight As. Complimented by every teacher. Whenever I'm up to speak in front of the classroom Im a master orator.
>Normies are afraid of me. Whenever I feel like i'm being made fun off I shut them down immediately. Everybody learns form week 1 they cannot fuck me.
>I'm taking a class with this douchbag from highschool who thinks he can mock me here too. Shove him against the wall and pin him down. He never spoke to me again. Later on I stole his gf but thats a story for another time
>Meanwhile grills seem to be unsually interested in me. Don't give a shit. I'm here to become the best doctor ever. No time for whores.

Continue? Its a long story

I dunno how you do it OP. Every time I've ever smoked weed before work, people could tell I was high lol.

that's because you act like a pre Madonna,

You don't think it was because I was high on marijuana?

Basically you act like a 15 year old girl drinking alcohol for the first time.

>Continue
yes pls

I know what it means.

Attached: 051103gayniggers.gif (520x300, 56K)

what do you do for work?
i would not be able to work high (too anxious)

Pt 2.
>Not only were grills coming up to me to have lunch with them and do normie shit. Guys were doing the same thing
> Eventually I befriend this guy who was our classes's chad. I was hesitant at first because of my experience with chads in HS but evetually I end up hanging out with him everyday
>"Hey user you're a pretty chill dude. I was wondering if you and Stacy had something. I want to hit on her but if you're with her thats fine
>This 6'3 wide framed chad somehow thought that because I spoke every now and then with our classes's prettiest, hottest girl (and complemented her on an presentation she made in front of everyone) that that meant I was interested in her (and was competing with him)
>Me, an ottermode 5'9 manlet
>"No chad, you can have her"
>Fast forward a few weeks
>Somehow I end up being part of our classes's "popular" clique. Full of stacys and chads. Most of them are serious about studying but still go out frequently so I was fine with that.
>One of our group's stacies begans chasing me everyhere. She's constantly hitting me up for help with exams and wanting to have lunch with me.
>Smartest girl in our group so I concede to every invitation but in my mind I'm a little annoyed. I like being alone.
>She's a loudmouth but whenever she's with me she's quiet and very timid. What the fuck is wrong with her?
>Drive her home one night. We get to her place and she just sits there while I'm waiting or her to get off.
>Think to myself "I wanna go home and smoke weed. When is this bitch getting off my car"
>She stares into my eyes. Doesn't utter a single word
>I kiss her and she gets off. Finally I can go get my weed. That kiss had 0 emotional effect on me.
Continue?

>Continue?
checked.
Yes pls continue

cool story but you don't get accepted into med school right out of hs

I'm not american.

Are you me? You need to stop before you blink and it's been 10 yrs of daily tokes and wasting hours on hours of precious time on bullshit that won't actually help you

What kind of lifestyle lets you smoke that much weed all the time?

It's psychological.
Weed is like cloud 9 with """"""no chemical addiction """""
It hooks ya so fast cause you expect it to not get you addicted, but the issue is addiction is a personal problem not a weed thing, so it will happen to people who have the addiction personality

Cool LARP

>Fast forward to semester 2
>I was the 2nd best student of my class. Got a schoolarship for performance. Feels good man
>Go out with my little group of normies every now and then.
>I don't know how to dance. I'm also very bad with alcohol. 0 experience from HS because I was a loner. But somehow it works out.
>Every time we go out my little pseudo stacy who didn't want to get off my car (lets call her Andrea) goes home with me and I nail her.
>Immediately send her home after we're done because I want to smoke my weed. Every time.
>She's clearly in love with me. Catch her staring at me during most of my classes. I really couldn't care less.
>Everyone in my class now knows that she and I are dating. And she begins being aggresive with other girls who she thinks are trying to get with me. I honestly never noticed this until one day when she starting ranting about these 2 girls.
>Get a job as a teacher's assistant for Anatomy I. Only freshmen take this course.
>Start chating with this Qt freshman during a lab demonstration
>She's very into me. Texts me everyday
>Take her home one week after meeting her and fuck her.
>But she can't keep her mouth shut so Andrea finds out

Fuck dudes this story is really long and spans 5 semesters. To close up I'm just gonna say I ended up cheating on Andrea several times and she always forgave me. I even did it front of her with 2 of her friends from the same class. My group of friends didn't care about the first 2 girls but after I did it in front of her with her friends they thought that I had gone to far. They silently expelled me from their group and I lost them all. I'm still in good terms with chad but the other guys (and the girls hate me).

I simply didn't care for them and never took the time to nurture our friendships. Neither did I care for Andrea or any of the other girls so that ended miserably as well.

cont.

Saying you can't get addicted to weed is retarded.

t. recovering weed addict

oh that sativa anal dominant strain with a splash of indica? you know that shits not real right? Marijuana fags are the most retarded people on this board.

Tldr you're at least a doctor now right

The moral of my story and how it realates to weed is: Weed can help you overcome your anxiety and fears, which most of the time are the reason we never ever reach our true potential. But it also makes you not care about a lot of other important things like human realtionships. And that was kinda my downfall. I never nurture these realtionships that life gave to me because I was afraid of getting hurt and weed made me too apathetic. I got drunk off my ego and my academic performance and lost a lot. I hope this story can help some anons who are in a similar situation.

When I broke up with Andrea for the last time (she never forgave me again) she told me something that I will never forget:

"Love and cherish people user"

have a good night bros.

this. I've had to taper with cbd oil mixed in, bit by bit, or I'll get nausea. Fucking stupid crutch.

Attached: hz70bpyc9p921.png (599x585, 410K)

>just be myself, an ESTP
>bored of regular girls
>now only cute and naive 25 year olds who are very proper and have little life experience are my kick because I can play with them the way I want
>don't have to pay the pharmaceutical jew
>don't buy weed so niggers don't get my money
>people pay for my drinks all the time
Turns out just being urself really works

Attached: 1549027933884.jpg (400x400, 17K)

yes. but its sucks. Don't become a doctor.

quit reading after seeing the word chad twice is this pre 2003 boomer faggot?

>Turns out just being urself really works
It's funny how normies always say this and r9k makes fun of it but it actually just works

cringe desu

You sound like a complete narcissist man, read this book "snakes in suits" I think it has so many social scenarios and one recognizes oneself in some of them and get disgusted and change for the better, try reading it and if you don't find it useful in this manner well it's an alright book anyhow

>ESTP
>people still using Myers-Briggs in (current year)
Just do a Big-5 personality test and stop using this shitty pseudoscientific bullshit

sounds like fun, i see no problem here

t. ENFP subhuman

Don't worry, you're talking to a male nurseoid student. I wish I had something to overcome anxiety and fears.

Oh well

I was a narcissistic faggot. I never loved my self during HS. I derived my self worth from what other thought of me. Weed took others out of the equation and my academic performance plus unusual social success at college only fueled that growing delusion.

Im gonna check that book. Thanks bro

actually I'm INTP according to your obsolete pseudoscientific Horoscope for millenials

nice dubs tho

Attached: lamuu.jpg (700x525, 68K)

cope weedtards

>Shut-in autist
>Mom convinced me to try weed
>Say fuck it and try it
>Oh fuck this is really nice
>Start getting high 2-3 times a week
>Notice that when I'm high I notice social queues really easily
>Have an easier time socially when I'm high
>Stop acting autsitic all the time watch less anime/ect
>Start working out and counting calories
>Start browing Jow Forums and spending lots of time improving my diet
>Move out a few months later
Weed turned me from an autist NEET to an independent normie in under a year
Stopped doing it though because I was super addicted and taking edibles to be high 24/7. Might start doing it again but only on weekends.

INTP*

But nice try projecting faggot

>>Mom convinced me to try weed

Attached: 1479187886606.png (1106x1012, 660K)

I'm the one who posted this and (you) both are impostors...

...but I'm an INTP too LMAO, fucking Jow Forums is full of mind readers.

Wait where exactly is the problem??

Glad it worked out for you man. I've had a similar experience myself

my nigga. Its all about cherishing those short good moments during those eternal shifts.

My advice is don't try to medicate your anxiety. You'll get hooked and the solution might be worst than the problem. I almost got hooked on benzos trying to get that confidence boost weed once gave me. Not a good idea.

Drugs are degenerate and are an indication that you will not make it

>a plant is a drug

true, I just didn't remember it at the moment
INFP and INTP are the autist and robots on this site, ENTJ and INTJ are almost normalfags etc
don't get your panties in a twist

here you go Mr.

Attached: not paying 29 bucks for this horoscope bs btw.png (1088x573, 27K)

Nice personality profile, not too high or low on anything and all 5 dimensions are inclined to the socially desirable trait.

Mirin desu

Big 5 converts into mbti easily, hell it tests you on introversion/extraversion (I/E), Openness (P or J), Agreeableness (Extraverted Feeling?) And Neuroticism (Possibly N/S). Might as well do OCEAN instead

If you want the most objective personality reader, i suggest to look into ObjectivePersonality. It is based on Jung's archetype theory, which mbti just simplifies and makes innacurate. OP goes more into Self/Tribe/Observer/Gatherer functions and how they stack in your personality, as well as Feminine/Masculine version of each function. It goes down to like 512 types, so the deeper you go, there are many many subtypes of INTP etc.

Attached: Big5.png (737x433, 26K)

>Wants to better themselves
>Does zero work and smokes weed
Wow how did that backfire?

>it's not a drug because it's in a plant
bruh

I was surprised by the three 71% and how it's pretty much a 3/4 ratio of the most positive traits to the 1/4 of the negative one
It's a fun little thing but I do feel for the people who need to do this kind of shit to get a sense of who they are, instead of getting to know that through introspection and close friends, family or loved ones, I wish I could help them out somehow; not that I'm implying only lonely people do these but you get what I'm sayin?

Attached: 1529670769371.gif (256x192, 146K)

I’ve been a heavy smoker for about a decade, and it’s always torn my throat/lungs up pretty badly. Are there medical tests to determine how badly I’ve fucked them up?

talk to your doctor, they can probably test your breathing efficiency or something

>It is based on Jung's archetype theory
Stopped reading right there. Jung was great, but he was a psychoanalyst, not a psychologist. I trust solid statistical data in personality for a reason.

Standard profile in young people. You'll be a literal NPC in 20-30 years.

>Standard profile in young people. You'll be a literal NPC in 20-30 years.
???
>he was a psychoanalyst, not a psychologist. I trust solid statistical data in personality for a reason.
Ahh now it makes sense

intp are subhuman, no wonder why this site is infested with them
>so smart but intelligent xD
fucking losers who cant get anything done unlike INTJs

the only diference between intj and intp is that INTJs will probably achieve something relevant in their lives while Intps will never abandon r9k, lmao.

entp sucks too becuause same shit as intp, but they are even more worthless and lazy, just very vocal about it, but in the end no one cares about hearing their verborrhea

>tfw INFP

Attached: 223412416465.jpg (500x484, 104K)

suicide tier

>t. intj

Attached: 24124124.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>???
He probably was saying that because you have high Openness and that goes down with age. Without your high O you're boring as fuck, probably why he said you're NPC material.

yes, at least we have the willpower to do something with our lives
entj and intj are the master race

Same bro
Tfw went from bloomer to doomer to bloomer to doomer again all through life

cope. intj is Autism: MBTI Edition

oh, who hurt you sweaty?

>cope
haha, take a shower and wear some deodorant faggot

t.

Attached: images (8).jpg (259x194, 9K)

This brings back memories of me being a dumb 15 year old who also thought it wasn't addictive

Did it once and it was fucking awful. No one could tell but I felt slow as shit and it was just very shitty to be working feeling like that. Don't know how people can do this.

>being social after smoking

What the fuck? I have the absolute inverse effects OP. I'm a social guy, and become an anxious paranoid psychopath after smoking. Guess everyone takes it differently

Attached: 1552772076072.jpg (1024x781, 37K)

try smaller dosages and work your way up. I find things only get slippery when I ingest more than I can handle

Still better than any pharmaceutical antidepressant.

This depends really on your mindset, some people will straight away have the right mindset for it but it took me years. Basically you really have to let go fears and enjoy the dishinhibition that happens if you let it happen. Also I find that edibles give the best effect socially. It's also less apparent, you might just look like you want to express yourself more than usual.

Just how weak willed must you be to get addicted to a non addictive plant?

Attached: 1527406745117.png (2220x1512, 1.58M)