Increasing obesity rate

>increasing obesity rate
>easier to be considered Jow Forums
Why are we not celebrating the obesity "epidemic" again?

Attached: fatEQUALSgood.gif (500x281, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MmmWQtZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumb b8 but i will bite
Short-sighted niggas those fatties increase your insurance $ unless you live in countries with no universal healthcare, fatties decrease amount of attractive women (all women have to do to be attractive is not be fat) , those top 10% of women won't go for a Jow Forums-browsing incel

no it's not you fucking moron

Destruction of the white race
Normalizing degeneracy

>more fat women
>Less attractive women

Tfw the netherlands and portugal are the only non obesity countrys in EU so youll never be Jow Forums

> 1) Because it comes with a movement to normalise and even celebrate it, if the fatties get their way society will look down upon being fit
> 2) Because it is a symptom of growing gluttony and sloth in our society
> 3) Because my taxes have to subsidise the incredible healthcare costs associated with it

650 million obese people on earth is a plague.

kek, Japan didn't change anything.

I just don't like seeing fat people.

If you were forced to wear a niqab above a certain body fat percentage like Islamic countries do to women it wouldn't be so bad.

This tbqh
Just gas all the fatties and burn them for cheap fuel

Nips get diabetes without being overweight. All their fat goes to visceral fat because they have less adipose tissue.

A diabetes map would show their health decline.

more fat people = more fat women
if we could find a way to keep women skinny and make only men obese then it would be a good thing

This. If only men were getting fat, I wouldn't give a single fuck. But guess who fativism caters to, OP?

if you wanna make it by putting others down you'll never make it, never leave a man behind op

>sweden got the least obese people

Attached: stylinonyou.png (329x429, 204K)

Why is everyone in the world suddenly getting lazy and more greedy?

That's not it. Everyone is getting insulin resistance from snacking and refined carbs.

You want to be a considered a better man because others are weak? You are weakling.

Attached: carbs.png (632x200, 156K)

Attached: 1543013782610.gif (360x312, 708K)

>Japan
Most well developed countries according to this image shows them becoming fat. Whats Different about Japan? The diet? Lifestyle? Gov control on unhealthy foods?

Attached: IMG_E1570.jpg (579x691, 41K)

Because they're half starving Somali

Okay we get it. Everyone’s a fat fuck.

Increase the cost of our insurance and/or taxes, lowers the pool of quality women, and are generally just an eyesore. But yeah, there are still some advantages.

Attached: (BREATHING).jpg (298x268, 33K)

How the fuck did Russia get so far while still under communism?

I don't know. Is their food even that good?

youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MmmWQtZM

>Why are we not celebrating the obesity "epidemic" again?
>implying we aren't

Attached: 1553112451741.png (1023x1200, 1.5M)

he can't keep getting away with it

>unless you live in countries with no universal healthcare
Even in America we have to pay for Medicare and Medicaid