So this... is the power... of meat

So this... is the power... of meat...

Attached: Frank Tufano.jpg (3000x2002, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vegnews.com/2012/6/lgbt-rights-and-animal-rights-how-are-they-connected
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043276019300128
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=l7OOZ9VP7AE
youtube.com/watch?v=JwVkcjlmNiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you expect? All the titty-meat and artificial chemicals and hormones these fucking idiots are ingesting is obviously wrecking havoc on their own chemistry. Carnists are the biggest sissies on the planet.

el ayuwoki el hee hee el biliyin

Huh?

Nice makeup, photoshop/instagram filters. He looks like shit in all of his videos, especially when VG tears him a new intellectual anus. He's just a dumb beaner.

Attached: veganisms.jpg (1000x649, 255K)

hes a tranny

>Not eating wild deer

s m h

He looks like a lesbian.

Ayyy lmao

He grew up in his room on the internet like every single one of us on this board. Socially stunted, he watched a bunch of 'self help' material that young guys fall for and his perspective on his own situation is warped. He went through a phase of bodybuilding, because the first advice anyone ever finds is LIFT. I think from here he became obsessed with his appearance, he was struggling to get acting roles and started to look in the mirror to find "faults" for why he was unsuccessful. Jaw surgery, eyebrow hair added to the middle (he plucked this shit out of it at one stage), fake tanning, mewing, his teeth look fake and of course HIS DIET. He attributes attraction to the nutrients in the diet during developmental stages of a child. He is obsessed with his appearance.

He's actually a success on youtube whether you like it or not. That's commendable, he does work hard to produce content. He releases a video every single day. But he lives at home and chooses to believe that diet is everything and conveys a message that is a combination of truth and assumption.

what a strange looking human

>getting lyme, hepatitis, and chronic wasting disease

I'm not sure you analysis is 100% accurate. He is a gay man, which would explain why he is obsessed with his appearance. Most people on here think that looking pretty will get them laid (with girls).

Whatever his hangups are he legitimately looks pretty good, especially compared to previous. Improving your appearance is one of the best things you can do to improve your quality of life. It's second only to improving your mindset and going after more opportunity.

This guy is like a vampire. Fitting that his diet is just eating meat.

If he is wrong how come tribes have been eating meat since the beginning of time? How come eskimo's today are strictly meat eaters? There has never been a single tribe in history that was exclusively vegan.

Attached: 1553313353458.jpg (737x506, 73K)

Dude, he looks like total shit in op's picture. Are you retarded?

>forehead too small

what sort of 5head cope made this shit website

No. Shut up faggot.
He’s probably just gay.

The key to women is confidence.

Dude's lips actually look fucking cyanotic. Someone help him, I think he's choking.

The part that worries me is an NWO shill like Jordan Peterson promoting meat only diets.
I feel like there's got to be a catch somewhere.

How do we fix him?

Attached: 1553313353458.jpg (1500x1001, 332K)

His lips look unhealthy. They should be pink not purple.

>The key to women is confidence.
right on point bro

Attached: 1547670790865.jpg (827x1241, 72K)

Eskimos do eat some fruit/veg (berries), have developed/evolved specific genes to assist in their extreme diet, are not renowned for being healthy, and live a hellish existence.

Attached: Frankie.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

Probably feeding cattle with experimental chemicals.

Do you think eating carnivore instantly makes you hot?

>eating only meat
>eating only plants
Autism

Being a vegetarian is more healthy than being a carnivore btw

Start with plucking those horrifying eyebrows

I can always tell when someone has no fucking clue of what they're talking about concerning the diet of pocket populations.

eskimos eat thick skin from fatty sea mammals that contain high ammounts of vitamin C and a bunch of other nutrients lacking in commercially available meat products
eskimos have a genetic resistance to ketosis and they're somewhat intolerant to fasting, this is rampant in all eskimo populations as there's an obvious pressure for mammals to develop a resistance to ketosis since ketosis is an illness and not natural in any mammal since it is fucking catabolic.
eskimos were known to be short, weak, lacking muscle tone and have a good ammount of fat on them despite being physically active.
traditional eskimos don't and have never eaten only meat, they've eaten berries and algae and all sorts of shit.

grug cope

>vegans look like walking corpses
>carnists look like walking corpses
It's almost like you need a healthy balance of both plant and animal products to be healthy, who would have thaught so for an omnivore species

Attached: 1552238199215.jpg (250x227, 5K)

Anyone here got into his fitness trial? Post routine.

God, what a fucking dumpass

American deer are currently cursed so thats a no no from me

I think you might be on to something...

Attached: 1553030110050.jpg (350x233, 17K)

gross dandruff

This is one advocate of the raw meat diet. And a lot of folks don't like him, mainly because he's a faggot. However, most vegans are homosexuals, and the LGBT are always promoting love, tolerance, plant based diets, and world peace. Frank is a faggot and a bitch. But I you nfertile, effeminate men aren't allowed to act tough.
vegnews.com/2012/6/lgbt-rights-and-animal-rights-how-are-they-connected

Ketones are anti catabolic. What are you talking about nigger?

Anticatabolic Effects of Ketone Bodies in Skeletal Muscle
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1043276019300128

Attached: D7E13B3B-A4AC-47EF-9658-BBB402DB5892.jpg (1092x1178, 531K)

Is he a jewtalian or something?

>Quothe the vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

Tufano is 10,000X healthier than any vegan, not that most vegans aren't quitting.

Attached: 1547868703448.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

No he's not.

He thought he had copper poisoning because he fell for the liver meme.

His bloodwork says otherwise

Ki sa ki zozo a ou te jis di sou mwen ou ti kras pwason?

>MUH BLOODWORK!!

Meanwhile every fucking vegan star on youtube is either quitting openly, or caught secretly eating fish.

How many more 'healthy' vegans are only healthy because they are eating fish and eggs and meat on the sly?? Veganism is a huge joke, and you probably won't even get sick on it anymore, because all of you are eating meat and fish lol.

>Look how healthy I am as a vegan!!!!

uh yeah because you're eating a lot of fish?

Attached: Vegan Rawvana Eats Fish.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Post body.

3 - 0 for vegan chads
Yikes, Frank is finished

those are mostly dumb ass thots who do the meme juiceing diet for clickbait

youtube.com/watch?v=JwVkcjlmNiw

Attached: gabbagoo.jpg (372x204, 13K)

>Gojimort.

lol even he's looking much healthier. I assume he's eating fish and eggs like Tim Shieff, Rawvana etc. Whose the last real vegan? FREELEE?? lol

New era in 'veganism' begins now, there going to be much much healthier (for eating eggs, fish and drinking milk when the camera is off)

Rawvana pulled the curtain back on this fraud 'diet'

Attached: Rawvana fish eater.jpg (474x632, 52K)

so what if he does? his diet is still 95% plant based and he is striving
meanwhile you have a balding flat earther who drinks gallons of orange juice a day, a self hating gay child throwing tantrums and a mentally ill canadian eating turpentine - wow, great rolemodels carnicuck

Do you think those Incase eyebrows are intentional?

Attached: CrHoyDWWEAA8i92.jpg (797x1200, 182K)

Vegans aren't healthy, they're just malnourished. Caloric restriction increases lifespan, and vegans typically weigh less thanthe general public.

no diet could fix this

Did you see VG BTFO Frank on stream today? I was laughing at Frank's stupidity the whole way through, he made himself look like a big, bawling baby and VG kept reking and keking him. Fuck carnists, lmao, seriously.

OY VEY THE OMNIVORES ARE LEARNING, SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: distressed Cato.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

Attached: 1550294512382.jpg (337x372, 17K)

norwood 0, perfect teeth, count me in

His face sets of the uncanny-valley response, what the fuck is up with it

>so what if he does? his diet is still 95% plant based and he is striving

If Gojimort was eating animal products, that would mean he's a defector from veganism, and an omnivore like me retard. I suspect he's one to never admit the truth though, we'll just see him getting "suspiciously healthier and healthier" and veganism will be praised (another Rawvana)

>meanwhile you have an extremely healthy Sv3rige who drinks (unknown amount) of orange juice a day,

Sv3rige is obviously healthier than 99% of vegans and normies, so he's found some secret, even if you and I think the Orange Juice is a bad idea. I disagree with Sverige water position too, I drink lots of water. Nobody agrees with 100% of a platform.

>a squirky carnivore Tufano who is obviously healthier than 99% of vegans

OK another win for team carnivore, not sure where you are going with this?

>And Vegetable police a big defector from veganism, now trying to save his health on omnivore diet.....

Bro I'll listen to the obviously healthy Sv3rige over a thousand skinny skeletal rabid leftwing vegans screaming about how 'healthy' they are.

Attached: 1532060841741.jpg (1300x1600, 1.06M)

Before and after veganism

Attached: kasey-stern.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Whatever you want to say about his opinions, he's got some peak predator asthetics.
>narrowly spaced, forward facing eyes
>large olfactory organ
>jaw and mouth take up maximal real estate
>hungry, empty look indicating psychological preparation to kill