How do you approach this girl if you're fit by fit standards?

How do you approach this girl if you're fit by fit standards?

One of you Chad niggas post a fuckin step by step procedure and help us autistic fucks.
>help meeee...niggaa

Attached: 1553274549313.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

These girls just want you to put a baby in them so they can leech off you and then divorce you for alimony.

They'll even cut holes in your condoms and pretend to be in birth control.

The women you want to get to know are women who are intelligent and hot.

Chad here. Just be confident Bro! Girls love that shit! Haha.

Attached: 1548534303575.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

webms can never do this justice, until your nose is actually in her muff it's... it's like saying you can taste a meal by looking at the menu

How can you be so pathetic? I'm 6/10 looks, 6ft 95kg, and look DYEL as fuck unless you look at my legs. I'm far from chad face and looks wise.

I still have an easy time with women because i
>Talk to them
>Make them laugh
>Always chat the shit
>Confident
>Give girls compliments
>Act easy around them

Attached: WW2-Photo-WWII-German-Soldier-Cleaning-Mauser-98k.jpg (302x400, 25K)

Haha

just be yourself bro

Just say "lookin good" and walk away

>Make them laugh
How does one make people laugh senpai. Its not really a women problem for me, I just have a hard time socially and I don't know how to lighten moods or make people laugh. Is there some sort of structure to humour I missed?

I don't need to think or try to be funny, i say shit and they always laugh. Be easy going, don't be stuck up, swear, say rude things etc..

You have to do the chad shuffle towards her. Think of it like a mating dance
You cannot mess it up. That's the make or break my nigga. Slow, but not too slow. Just stride towards her an an even pace
Never let your insecurities show while mid shuffle. Bitches are particular. It's like a mating dance. Show off that confidence and swagger in your stride
Once you get within range, walk past them. Leave them wanting. It's like a mating dance, my nigga. Not too close that you bump into them but not far enough that you're unable to catch their eye. Make sure your eyes meet but don't make it too obvious. Just glance, meet eyes, and continue on with your stride to the weights. Think of it like a mating dance

Either women have an easy sense of humor (literally just look up cheesy online jokes and they'll still laugh) or they only laugh despite it not being funny if they like you.

I'll provide an example of a situation I've been noticing at work. I'm always pretty chill and laid back. I joke around and tease my friends there a lot and we all get along great. Things are always awkward at first when you know absolutely nothing about the person, but I got to know my coworkers pretty quickly and it's all good now.
Now, another one of my coworkers is still really awkward around everyone. He's really unsure of himself and his attempts at humour are always just putting himself down. It worked fine for a while when people tried to be reassuring, but now everyone's sick of it. It's also painfully obvious that he likes one of the girls we work with. While she and I get along great, it's really clear that she's over his whole depression act since he's such a downer on everything.
The main point is to be confident and happy to be around people. Even if you have to fake it at first, once you've found the right friends, it'll all work out.

>who are intelligent and hot.
Jesus Christ no. They are literally the ones you just described. They'll live the happy mummy/daddy knowing that if they get bored, they have ample options and plenty of support should they decide to move on. Not to mention smart+hot women don't breed and want to ride the luxurious cock carousel for as long as possible.
Smart and average or hot and simple. There is no other choice

>or they only laugh despite it not being funny if they like you.

Source? girl at work i fancy laughs all the time when i say stuff which aint even funny to me.

I don't have any study or anything, I've just heard it through the grapevine and from the bros.

>I don't have any study or anything,

Attached: 54356467.jpg (236x285, 6K)

Based boomer

Well, you start by going behind her...

Attached: white hunter-gatherer approaching his black booty prey.webm (640x800, 1.3M)

whats up with that fucking nigger cockblock at the end

>blogposting

ur bringing me down man

Attached: 1509480079599.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>gillette

>Work in on the mahcine with her
>Introduce myself after a couple of sets
>Be cool the rest of the time on the machine
>Next time I see her, say Hi, how are you
>Over the next few times that I see her, I get to know her better
>Is she even somebody that I want to date? Have some respect for yourself fellow Jow Forumsizens and don't just give yourself to anybody
>If she is, then I ask her out after a small number of times talking to her

Pretty ez, pretty standard. No need to overthink it

Attached: star wars.jpg (640x679, 108K)

They think it is funny, no matter how bad, if they like you. I sometimes say: "Thanks for laughing at my cheesy jokes" in a lighthearted manner, and they always tell me that my jokes aren't cheesy, but funny - every single time. If they like you, they will think you are funny

This was written by a virgin and it couldn't be more obvious

lulz

So what? im a virgin by choice.

You have literally no idea what you are talking about. What I posted is the way most people meet and start dating. Try leaving your house once in a while

fuckign hell i hate these people who come to the gym and pretend to work out