Anal sphincter training

What is your routine for strengthening it? I don't have anything to train it with. Do they make cylinders with various amounts of tension, maybe spring loaded so that they get harder and harder to collapse?

Attached: 1024px-Concentric_circles_isotropy.svg.png (1024x1024, 124K)

getting my boyfriend to pound my sissy hole

I hate this board but I keep coming back

hold in braps/shit xF

that's more than adequate to hit the natty strength/hypertrophy/endurance limits of the anus, don't fall for the equipment meme unless you're on a fuckload of roids

Best to use a plastic straw, and tie dental floss on one end.

The open end you put inside the sphincter.
You attach various weights tied to the dental floss.

I’ve worked my way up to a gallon of water suspended, and since it’s a muscle, it grows.
I can grip even the smallest diameter weights easily

kek

Holy shit I didn't think of this. I was thinking along the lines of having a soft noodle in there, and then putting firmer and firmer things in there. Or a cylinder that has springs inside pushing outwards along the minor axis that I could push in on.

>having some semi-cylindrical anal sphincter oblong ball with internal springs that expand the overall object, and you clamp down on it like a stress ball but with your butt hole.

Fit.....
Market this item and type down your introductory monologue if you were to present this on Shark Tank

For leg strength, we squat, deadlift heavy weights, and fuel our muscles with oats.
For grip strength, we perform various exercises ranging from isometric holds and dynamic movements with heavy weights.
However, one commonly neglected muscle group, our sphincters, are commonly neglected.
I present to you, the strAss ball, equipped with nano spring technology, memory foam, and dish washer safe.
Squeezing the StrAss ball has been clinically proven to bolster sphincter strength by up to 98% among our test subjects, and to demonstrate this phenomenal break through technology, I want to introduce Mr Jason Genova to demonstrate just what training with a StrAss ball can do.... in as little as 20 minutes a day

Attached: 5975A462-EA4B-47DB-9917-09235713FACD.gif (814x814, 2.13M)

t. the bruce wayne of the fitness industry

same here. i know that feel

>Dishwasher safe

Attached: 1550036387144.jpg (251x242, 15K)

For pull days I generally use the method outlined. I'm only on 5x5 with 1.5 kg but my ability to push large objects out is unparalled. I'm currently up to a pool ball and I'm hoping that by the time summer comes I'll be able to work my way up to a baseball. I'm a little worried about the seams but no pain no gain am i right bros?

Push / pull sphincter training.

This user gets it

Gotta see how far and high you can shoot objects out of your ass

>be me
>trained spinctor for many many equinoxes
>hmm,jpeg
>put my dick in my own asshole to feel my crushing power
>give my spinctor a worl
>crushed my dick so hard it started swelling instantly
>swoled in my asshole making me jizz a little bit
>has been stuck in my ass ever since
thank you spinctor training

I’ve been training my sphincter for about 6 years now, and I can legit pucker my rectum as I’m farting to make it sound like a bird whistle.

It pays off lads, I no longer have to hold my farts in, I can make them sound like a blue jay

Hear hear

Attached: 1552366944516.jpg (438x450, 36K)

If I remember rightly this book had like half a dozen anus exercises in it.

Attached: 51ljsijM8lL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (320x499, 29K)

You are part of the problem you faggot manchild

Me too. It's an abuse relationship

Attached: 1552852891501.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Don't be rude to anime frens

Attached: 1510174823779.jpg (640x480, 45K)

i cant take it anymore