/brit/fit general

Cancel your puregym membership edition.

Happy Saturday bros, what are your weekend plans? What gym do you go to?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I need to head to the big tesco to get some veggies to batch cook my hotpot, curry, chilli, meatballs, and sushi for the week. I have an exam on Wednesday. I go to muscle works and would recommend if one of the two are near you bros. Don't forget that the weather will be a pleasant 10-12 degrees this weekend so make some good plans.

Any suggestions to improve this general boys? Let's bring some good back to nufit, any link suggestions?

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 2.74M)

Bumping for queen and country

evening lads
user here with that ex-gf story, djing at her birthday party in a couple of months etc.

that feel when you're climbing out of your depressive as fuck hole
that feel when it's been because you've been beating yourself up cause of your ex
that feel when you're talking to a friend and he says she doesn't want any contact with you even though she wanted to stay in contact

wew lads and gals

this feels, kinda, good and at the same time shaking my head

Physique gym in worcester Sounds gay as hell but it's a proper old school heavy weights gym

>tfw too autistic to adopt gym buddy

Attached: dd579aee86627cf45d4565d543afa1035c911af8e8d0a3543e7afe359880938d.jpg (1424x1944, 1.08M)

Keep making it user, the fact she told your friend she doesn’t want contact shows that she most likely just wanted to mess you around, but got annoyed when you wouldn’t take the bait. Good on you lad, may good form and new prs come your way.
In other news, I’m now single and have no way of meeting girls for the foreseeable future. It’s an abstract kinda feel.
Also been hitting those new prs though, feelsgoodman.

>wanted to mess you around
who knows
i'd go as far as saying i was right when calling her out if she was going out with this guy friend of hers
but i don't care honestly
>may good form and new prs come your way.
thanks lad

> no way of meeting girls for the foreseeable future.
same though, turning 28 in 2 days and all i do is work 8 hours, go lift, eat, sleep occasionally shitpost
getting harder every day to meet a girl eligible for wifing

>improve the general
No tripfags, let people recognise other posters from the way they type, not autistic usernames.
Maybe find some basic routines for newbies and maybe a list of cheap, healthy foods you can get from British supermarkets.

Any Glasgow fellas here?

xercise4less fishponds lads
did overhead press yesterday, saw some ginger lad try it after I did it

feels good being a #influencer

yeah it's funny doing OHP and seeing other people try it because they've never seen someone do that in the gym

>listening to fliptrix and all the other uk rap artists

i feel you guys

Rap is a terrible genre, but there’s something about British grime/rap that makes it so unbearably bad compared even to the cesspool rest of rap.

you think so? i really like brit rap to be honest, it's got a different vibe than US rap imo

Yeah, although that’s probably just me. Someone who’s favourite genre is synthpop probably won’t like rap in any way t b h.

well i listen mostly to drum and bass, electronica and some rock, i dislike rap in general but some tunes are alright

Going to a busted concert on Saturday so might see if I can get something there.
Small chance but it ain’t gonna be 0% as long as you try.

a chance is a chance mate
was out drinking yesterday with 2 mates
some girls were eyeballing me, might just've been the alcohol talking
but still, felt good

It could’ve easily been the alcohol, but it’s not called liquid confidence for nothing m8. Next time that happens see if you can play a game of eye tag. That’ll show whether they’re actually interested.

Xcercise4less Doncaster if anyone is here. A pretty big and decent gym for something that costs so little.

i'll try, not a fan of ONS at all, but i guess it wouldn't hurt as long as the bird is good looking and std free eh

I just hope I don’t sink down to “make out with mates gf while both drunk” levels again.
Man that’s a hell of a night and one that I’m never telling anyone.
Also, anyone here go to an everyone active? I want to know if they’re all as shit as mine.

Wow wild Story bro !! You mean they looked right at you ?! No way

yeah, my ex from said story was one of my best mates
sure as hell not going that way again
i get what you're saying user, i'm not that dumb that looking another human being in the eyes for a second or two means she's my new wife

>implying that’s not the content of half the mires threads anyway

The mate I’m going to the concert with is, admittedly, less attractive than me. So I’m hoping I can use the “ugly friend effect” in my favour. Great lad though, 10/10 would crash in a multi-story again with.
His gf also makes a hell of a kisser.

wait you kissed his gf?

There’s some good British rap. Check out Contact Play.

See:
I’d never do it again cause that’s just scummy as fuck though. She didn’t remember doing it the morning after so I think I’ll keep it quiet from everybody for now.

okay yeah better not bring it up then

>Scotland

Attached: image.jpg (640x576, 143K)

Proper heavyweights as in only racks and shit?

>scottish

Imagine being so cucked you have to ask permission to vote on whether you can be independent or not

Yeah, racks, iron and tires and shit. Any west Midland bros here?

u sound like a gay boi, BVA and leafdog are coming round to kick your head in

Fucking try me m8. I’ve got the power of hitting the high note in Take On Me on my side.

Off for a late afternoon/early evening hike in the peak district. I'll do some photography while I'm there. Fish and chips when I get home cos I can't be arsed to cook. Not a fatty though, and I'll have a takeaway maybe two or three times a year, so it's ok.

Based posters. High Focus records are the dogs bollocks.

Bva came round my house after a gig. Shit was cash.

t. east end blacks

I don't understand, what does that mean?

Bought a weight vest and a power tower and am doing little work outs several times per day now because it's way more convenient to fit around uni/work. Am currently banging out about 100 pull ups and 100 dips per day and am really feeling progress

hes a fanny

No u

Attached: 1533211353491.png (485x443, 31K)

What's the best place to find cheap oly plates? Is it fitness Superstore? Do any of you have luck ag the charity shops or car boot sales?