Red pill me on milk

Red pill me on milk

Attached: glass-of-milk.jpg (3456x2304, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30400018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

estrogenic and will make you fart a lot if you're lactose intolerant

>what is low lactose milk

High amounts of estrogen in milk.

nevermind these two, milk isnt estrogenic

milk is a good source of protein and healthy fats
also good for ur uhh bone density or w.e

modern cow milk is definitely estrogenic
only drink it if you know the cows that made it

or consider that Arnold said "milk is for babies", and just don't drink the shit

Delicious, good source of prote, goes well with pretty much everything.

>nevermind these two, milk isnt estrogenic
>cows pregnant 24/7
>lol dont worry bro no estrogen in the milk!

>milk is a good source of protein
true
>and healthy fats
saturated fats are not healthy, you're thinking of monounsaturated fats and omega 3/6s
>also good for ur uhh bone density or w.e
despite the high calcium content, milk consumption is associated with greater chance of bone fractures. calcium is good for your bones, not milk

Cows are pregnant year round. They are bred for high estrogen as that produces bigger mammary glands.

Human milk is good for babies. Not sure why you would drink cows milk.

Lactose intolerant people tend to be healthier in general to people who drink milk.

Its really good the more natty it is
Im glad im in eastern europe and get milk from peasants with natty cows

Shoo shoo milk jew

If ingesting estrogen magically turned you into a girl, people wouldn't pay thousands of dollars to do it medically. I swear to god you're all like superstitious village folk.

Milk is full of unhealthy fat and probably not good for you. It also has the remarkable property to make chocolate taste better. Weight those against one another and make your call.

just think about how much babies gain doing gomad. there's your redpill

>This thread
What happened to GOMAD?

SS + GOMAD (use whole fat milk)

>Lactose intolerant people tend to be healthier in general to people who drink milk.

Spotted the nigro or pajeet.

babies drink breast milk, not hormone injected cow milk

get a milker gf if you want a dietary redpill

>Only lose to eggs in cost/benefit
>Meme powders are made of it
>Vegans hate it
Can't go wrong with it

Attached: 1552974132059.gif (480x359, 1.9M)

>>Vegans hate it

Imagine being so r*ddit, you think this is a good reason

I bet you eat "epic" bacon with your "manly" glass of milk

>t. coping vegan larps
See? Can't go wrong with it

Attached: 1547455803887.jpg (506x380, 58K)

as a lactose intolerant... you are wrong in so many levels... u dumb cunt we drink milk too and we arent super healty

There's a lot of lactose intolerant incels coping hard in this thread OP, don't worry about it. Drink more milk, it's basically good for everything with no downsides.

Attached: 06506D42D723457B9B85AE7054A4D4F9.jpg (481x487, 88K)

If lactose upsets you your genetics are basically a dead-end and the world would we better off without you.

Attached: lactose intolerance.png (2535x1263, 445K)

>or consider that Arnold said "milk is for babies", and just don't drink the shit
>2019
>listening to anything Swarzefraudniggr said or consider

Attached: 11149476_10154175726707080_8450333946680433690_n-554x560.jpg (554x560, 57K)

Attached: 1516008024059.png (1400x569, 436K)

Me too, it’s just fattening as hell.

Fucking manlets stealing the protein from the lankets again.

Any Estonians here drinking milk? What brand is the best? I drink Farmi.

It can make you taller

Attached: 1551459843250.jpg (1200x780, 587K)

>roiding mongolian as evidence

SWEDEN YES drinks plenty of milk too cuckboi

>the white man's milk
The white man's milk is an actual milk. Almonds cannot lactate.

Saturated fats can be healthy. They also increase testosterone.

>t. vegan low T cope

Attached: 1553264491215.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

Saturated animal fats are the most important fats. Plant fats like those in avocados and olive oils are useless.

Milk is a good source of protein amongst other things.
Don't listen to niggers itt if you can tolerate it then it's good for you but keep an eye on your calorie intake.
Forget about the hormones bullshit, lookup why oral steroids fuck your liver and you will understand how it works

Black people literally have denser bones.

You can make cattle out of it and cattle is hench so yeah.

>only drink it if you know the cows that made it
>tfw too shy to approach the cows and get to know them

Honestly you are the most retarded defender of meat-eating on this board. All you ever post is ad-hom bullshit that makes meat eaters look like idiots.

You're probably a vegan shill.

plant/fish fats are literally essential unlike saturated fats which your body can make from carbs or protons you dumbfuck

Something that isn't milk

We are not meant to eat plant fats. Tell me which human can drink olive oil without problems? Stop being a Jewish cunt and stop brainwashing people. We do not need plants!

it's fucking good

which human can't eat olives or avocado? god damn i swear to god, you carnists are twice as retarded as vegans

Iktfb :(

post body vegan fag

Stay mad vegan cuck. You are malnourished and retarded. I could break you with two fingers.

this desu. coming home after a good workout and downing a pint of milk is fucking great

>or consider that Arnold said "milk is for babies", and just don't drink the shit
yeah and he recommended drinking beer instead which is also estrogenic. i'll take my chances with fairlife and keep the protein

Will give you tits, anxiety, and constipation

Nut milks are better overall

>vegan cuck
top lel fatty, i eat animal products with every meal, you couldn't even get close me, much less put your greasy hands on me
i'm just not a retard and eat fruit and veggies too
post your obese toothless vitamin deficient body, fatso

Attached: kidney.jpg (600x1066, 129K)

how about you suck the milk out of my nuts

CHADHOMINEM vs virgin argument, get dunked on!

Also Arnold later said, that that line was for publicity purposes and he himself drank milk.

>drinking cow milk
>not just killing the cow and eating it while you drink breastmilk from your woman
You people are weird

There are a lot of retarded comments in this thread, so let me try to clarify you brainlets.

Milk does indeed contain traces of estrogen but this is not the main issue, considering the levels are absolutely nothing compared to the estrogen your body as a male makes by itself.

The real problem lies in the prolactin that is found inside of the FATTY of dairy, which can cause fat placement in the chest area and fatigue. Now you can LARGELY avoid these effects by doing two things, avoid cow milk and opt for goat milk instead as they are not bred to be constantly pregnant and keep it low fat, which means avoiding butters, creams and cheeses.

You can still drink skimmed (goat) milk just fine, let the vegans keep seething.

Attached: trainen.png (750x426, 454K)

>1 litre of full fat Cows milk please

Attached: 1517354475278.jpg (392x567, 34K)

>you couldn't even get close me
Fedora cringe.
You cannot even get half of the nutrients from all the animals you eat (you probably don't, you're too scared to admit that you're a vegan cuck) because you stuff your face with anti nutrients. Leave this board you disgusting kike.

Nobody is drinking goat milk here. You meat eaters like to bring up irrelevant stuff like grass fed beef is healthy, yet all you can buy is grain fed beef.

Milk doesn't contain trace amount of estrogen, it contains a ton of estrogen.

There so many source of estrogen in the world why would you unnecessary add another source of it to your body.

bad, get low sugar almond

Image search shows that this results from a lifetime of chugging sodas and sips and never EVER drinking water

S O Y L E N T G E N T

>Nobody is drinking goat milk here.
I was drinking it when I was a child and could do so if I had a reason to.
Also how is saying that grass fed beef is healthy irrelevant?

Try not living in a shithole country faggot.

>Milk doesn't contain trace amount of estrogen, it contains a ton of estrogen.
Milk fat you fucking mongoloid, it's stored in the lipids. Drinking skimmed milk will do fuck all to your body. And like I said before the issue is in prolactin which can be kept in control with other supplements and foods

>There so many source of estrogen in the world why would you unnecessary add another source of it to your body
I eat flax and onions to increase the phytoestrogens protecting against mammelian estrogens.

Now go back LARPing on discord faggot.

Because people here saying the eat grass fed beef are lying. You cannot get grass fed beef. Your eating grain fed beef that has a few weeks at the end of it life eating grass.

Similar to free range claim.

Why would you eve eat beef? Are you Muslim?

he's right bro, it's not the estrogen in milk but the enormous ammounts of prolactin and progesterone in it
males produce almost as much estrogen as females, the huge difference is in the progesterone and prolactin, check the safe levels of progesterone and prolactin in human adult males, then compare it to that of females, it's magnitudes of times lower, now look at the concentrations found in dairy, butter and cheese are fucking gyno factories in the making.

okay bud
you're too stupid to insult and obviously too fat to post your disgusting ass because you don't even lift

Post your malnourished body.

>no u
come on, you should be the huge alpha male here that eats only animals and snaps people in half, post that epic bod

>sv3rige thumbnails
Did you forget your risperdal again user?

t. denial larp continues

Attached: 1553264037028.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

t. psychosis continues

Attached: psychosis.jpg (855x570, 54K)

Milk can sustain life by itself. What more do you need to know?

God imagine the fucking smell

> t. seething continues

Attached: 1543321008898.jpg (375x375, 24K)

Asians > whitoids

>retards on Jow Forums think the mammalian estrogen in milk somehow affects humans less than plant estrogens in so y

Attached: file.png (200x313, 43K)

I drink 2l of raw milk a day when bulking. GOMAD is just retarded though

>tfw you're not a fucking moron and realise neither affect you at all

Attached: jack_lalanne.jpg (307x409, 26K)

Coconut milk is (slightly) more chad than almond milk.

They both probably affect you somewhat. But just logically I think the hormones created by an animal somewhat similar to us would have a larger impact.

Either way, it's probably not a huge impact. The cultures who have drank milk and/or eaten onions have generally thrived.

THey both affect us.
Excessive onions fucks us and the estrogen in milk forces our body to produce more test and mature faster but we end up being incapable of drinking it after a while and the drop off we men are on the down slope of our natural test cycle is noticably larger

The best milk is straight from the truck.

Imagine biting down on the fattest one you pluck out and all the liquid pops into your mouth haha it would probably taste really salty and stick to the insides of your mouth and you'd be tasting it all day haha

imagine actually being lactose intolerant in 2019

Attached: 1542820878894.jpg (220x230, 8K)

>modern cow milk is definitely estrogenic
If you are going to drink a lot of milk then spend the extra bit of money and make sure you buying good quality stuff, like organic, free-range milk etc.
Don't skimp out on quality or you'll be guzzling weird hormones and antibiotics too which aint good

arnold thinks that 4-6 hours of sleep is more than enough. hes clearly an idiot with good genetics and roids

Just make sure you get good milk.

Obviously if you're lactose intolerant don't drink it, but otherwise do what you want.

human breast milk is also estrogenic

>(LOOK IT UP ON INFOWARS)
lost

no, negroes have hollow bones like birbs. don't argue

>it seems that there is stronger evidence suggesting that amounts of estrogens in cow's milk are too low to cause health effects in humans.
At what quantities, though? Did they try GOMAD?

Bad for weight loss. Excellent for everything else.
Friendly reminder to consume milk from local producers, and not from super markets.

drinking a glass of milk with amarula liquor right now after taking a 4 mile run. cheers OP

the problem of stating that 4 to 6 hours is enough of sleep is stating that there
is loads of scheduling involved to have a fixed sleeping habit (also called routine) that works just as
good as an 8 hour sleep because the REM phase (deep dream phase where the body actually
starts the healing processes) acts sooner and more replenishing. (2 and a half hours in total for the avg human)

Jow Forums incels will stay up longer to compensate for their loss of reality and fuck up their
sleep schedule on a daily basis so they can't relate anyway.

based and haha posted