Did the Jow Forums trip to Thailand in January ever happen? If so...

Did the Jow Forums trip to Thailand in January ever happen? If so, give me details on the inevitable autistic shit that happened.

Attached: walking-street.jpg (1200x800, 353K)

only 3 dudes game and 2 of them are confirmed dead and the other is in a coma, they went to some shady happy ending sauna and they got fucked up by some kind of thailand tranny triads, robbery/rape gone wrong

The guy who organized the trip didn't show and chickened out and I think only 5-6 anons went? Apparently they had a good time

Attached: 1512346779998.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Stop trying to be "one of the boys". You don't fit in, in the real world, so stop trying to here.

ooff

Look in the archive.
Two weeks ago some guys who went actually answered questions.

They all died of aids after fucking each other on the first night.

Wrong.

Yes happened, ask an attendee anything.

Manlet Mexican of the group. It was the tits. Full body massages are around 6 bucks and I went to Honey 2 for that happy ending shit. I almost didn't pick a girl to do me until this 10/10 big titty lolita goth girl came out. I immediately picked her because the other Chinese tourists are voracious. If you're introverted like me, walking around and eating from various stalls was nice too.

I hope not, I don't hate anyone on this site enough to wish them to catch HIV by fucking sodomites

Pics or it didn't happen

Fucked like 8 chicks RAW on the trip (13-15 in total, lost count), creampied 2 and didnt catch anything.

I took precautionary measures and took some basic antibiotics just in case before coming home.

How many of those did you have to pay for? Also show proof

What kind of proof? I am off to the gym in a bit.

I payed some of them, some I picked up and just asked the next money if they wanted money.
They were like 'noo up to you'.

Thats one girl I fugged.

Attached: 11 (2).jpg (2016x1512, 343K)

*morning

>girl

That’s the ladyboy you fucked, extinct.

No you! Who is this, stop spoilering you fucking mexican dunce.

Of the girl? I was too autistic to take a pic and was under an hour deadline. My advice is that those establishments are not worth the higher price due to the time limit, but if you see a girl you absolutely need to dick 100% then go for it.

one of the people that went to the trip is one of my best buds,any way to continue the topic they got arrested, and now waiting on bail. it was pad tai food joint related ,some crazy boy pulled out a knife started to scream about the price,they tried to negotiate about 3 guys on 1 for 50 bucks cant rememeber the details im drunk right now. anyway there is a bail now and the embassy paper work its kinda hard. and 2 guys are in the run from the law. shit crazy,anyway hope everyone gonna come home safe. talked to the lawyer today , miss you Brad

*ladyboy
this fuckers are real crazy right there

Fake and gay. The guys related all here like one or two months ago

Did you attend?