Hairmaxing

Ok guys, so my goal is to become a long haired chad like pic related.
My hair is already pretty long but I have no clue about how to take care of it.
What I want from my hair:
>to be as thick as possible
>to have as many hairs on my head as possible
>to grow as fast as possible
>to keep a good hairline as long as possible
So what kinds of shampoos, conditioners, oils, etc. should I use or avoid and are there some things I should eat or avoid eating to make hair gains?

Attached: chad.jpg (495x700, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUmnUSsWfLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Google the CWC method of washing. Don't fall for the nopoo meme.
>Take fin and minox fo hair loss prevention
>supplement K2, D3, magnesium, to decalcify your scalp. Biotin for growth.

Thanks for the advice, I don't know about the fin and minox, I'm afraid of the side effects. Will try the rest though

Don't use shampoo, use hard soap.

Attached: hozyajstvennoe-mylo-foto.jpg (573x410, 20K)

FUARK
Is this achievable natty?

How do I use hard soap on my hair and won't it dry it out?

Like you would on your body. Rub it. Maybe use a sponge. No, it won't. It's alkaline, so it's good for your skin.

Started doing nofap and taking cold showers a few months ago and immediately noticed drastically less hair loss, and my hairline eventually started growing back. Also, on : there's a lot of bad shit in most shampoo that'll fuck up your hair. Doesn't mean you shouldnt use it of course, you just gotta look at what's in it before you buy it.

damn, tommy wiseau got jacked

I've been taking cold showers for the last two years, they've been great for boosting immune system and resistance to cold.

peter steele never worked out besides lifting gothic qts

Attached: 4251835c45fa8ed2e1b9ed591a9303c0.jpg (640x567, 101K)

i dont see him lifting anything do you?

He was also fucking 6'8"

>its alkaline

The pH of your hair and skin is 4.5 - 5.5. Dont fall for the alkaline meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUmnUSsWfLA
7:03

>just learned today danzig was only 5'3
wtf dudes

Attached: 378EA86A-DE5A-46EB-BFFD-62CBA06D7A2D.png (770x770, 421K)

Based thread bros. 2019 is the year to go Vlad-mode and bang goth qts like it's the 80s all over again.

Attached: th.jpg (474x780, 74K)

Seriously though, if you have to lift for women, why not lift for spooky girls

Attached: f94231fa32fe27dcb79052c340761ce4.jpg (535x899, 91K)

Most hair things are a meme.
If you have curly/wavy hair, some parts of the "curly girl" method are good to read about and practice, and moisture is key. Don't be afraid to get trims and test bleach or color first because no one likes fried hair.
Cleansing conditioner and hair masks 2-3x a week have done me the best. Use leave in conditioner, if you don't want to blow a lot of money but want nicer products, mystic divine at sally's hair salon is good.
Albertson's will have damn good clearance on hair stuff 1-2x a year, and always check out to see what ross and burke's outlet has, lots of bedhead and tigi stuff for half off or more. Costco will also have cheap bedhead stuff sometimes.

Tommy Wiseau got yoked after the room

Both are still pretty based

Hair is overrated. I’ve been shaving my head since 18 and been with at least 300 women. Women like the rugged and brutal look, especially if you’re not a celebrity.

pic related's "hair plan" was cocaine and goth metal

that guy just had perfect genetics, he was also 6'8''

>dies at 40
wow he had perfect genetics

You will have phases of really bad hair and people will tell you to cut it. Most don't make it, but it pays off.

from cocaine and alcohol dummy

nopoo is the key to hairmaxing

Pete Steele was in a league of his own, he'd have mogged the fuck out of prime Fabio.

Why would anyone want hair like Chris-chan?

Attached: big tiddy goth gf.jpg (1100x1500, 96K)

Everyone I love is, dead.

I had long hair for about two and a half to three years. I just cut it back down to like two inches a week ago, but it was fun while it lasted and I don't regret it. At the longest it was brushing the top of my pecs.
>to be as thick as possible
I think I heard some topicals can increase the diameter of your hair strands but I can't remember what they are. Could be worth looking into. Another way to make it seem thicker is to make it fuller. For this I recommend brushing it somewhat often, massaging your head, and not using shampoo. Instead, mix baking soda and water and run that through your hair, then run apple cider vinegar through your hair and then finish off with some essential oils for scent and other health benefits. Shampoo makes your hair limp and dead. It's very noticeable when its long.
>to have as many hairs on my head as possible
Intense head massage, applying topicals like RU or Darolutamide, taking finastride or duta, applying Nizoral, minox, various essential oils like peppermint and rosemary, dermaneedling, anti-inflammatory diet, encourage excellent blood flow through cardio and other methods - basically the whole regime of anti-hairloss methods.
>>to grow as fast as possible
Biotin. Massage and circulation should also help. Some people swear up and down their hair grows noticeably quicker on biotin.
>>to keep a good hairline as long as possible
As above

I would honestly bet cocaine has a positive effect on your hair

when they were casting for the first X-Men movie they initially wanted Danzig as wolverine.

I used to have long hair. Had to cut it for real estate job. It was so amazing but Its gone now. Shit.

Literally shave it off and get a wig.

he has gyno

You may not like it but this is peak natty hair aesthetics.

Attached: Capture.jpg (457x498, 18K)

you can't become like this guy. He is a chad with long hair. Long hair does not make him chad, his face does.

Femanon here, hair down past my waist. I'm asked for my 'secret' a lot. My 'secret' is that I spend 5 minutes on my hair tops, and I never blow dry, straighten, curl etc etc. Your long hair will probably look better and require less maintenance than most womens' if you do not heat style it and fuck around with 400 overpriced meme chemicals.
As your hair gets long, the ends will dry out and split. Split ends look like shit, and will get worse over time (because the tear continues to travel up the hair shaft.) You need to trim long hair somewhat often (every 2-4 months) to remove split ends. To minimise frequency of cutting, use good quality hair products.
A good option would be a solid mid-range shampoo and conditioner marketed to women. (Most products aimed at men are designed for shorter hair, 'conditioning shampoo' should never be used by anyone with hair past their collar.) Washing frequency is a personal preference, I wash my hair during post-gym shower 3x week. Try something for 'normal hair' first. If you find that leaves you with dry ends as your hair gets longer, try something that says 'moisturising', but use the conditioner from the mid-lengths down because it might make your hair look greasy if you put lots of it on top of your head. If your ends get dry, consider using a mask that you apply to wet hair (deep conditioning product you put on the ends, wrap in plastic, leave for an hour or more before rinsing out.)
Good luck user, long hair on guys is seriously underrated.

>Dad had full hippy-tier hair for probably decades, in all pics of him younger than ~35
>From 40s to 63, hairline has moved backwards at steady rate in perfectly straight line

Attached: ...OH NO.png (296x170, 73K)

>Danzig
>based

Haha no, Danzig is a fag.

What about your boners while taking fin? I'm back on market after six years, and idk if I could handle the humiliation of not being able to get it up.

Thanks user, I'l look into these, what does RU stand for?

My face is pretty good, I still look manly with long hair and obviously I'm working on my body. I will probably never be a gigachad like he was but I think I can pull it off.

I feel like most girls aren't into long haired guys but to the ones who are I look more attractive than I actually am because of it.

RU is short for RU58841, a potent anti-androgen that is sold as a research chemical. It can make an incredibly significant difference to the point where some people have dropped fin/dut in favor of using RU or Daro. There's a pic out of there of that dude from more plates more dates comparing him on and off RU and the difference is pretty staggering. Literally a disaster area to full head of hair.
RU is relatively cheap all things considered but Daro is incredibly pricey. You also have to mix the solution yourself.

I use pic related every day. It's great for your hair and makes it manageable. Also look into their shampoos and use conditioner. I wash mine once a week, but it takes some time for your hair to get used to it, being greasy for a few weeks.

Attached: SA_website.png (820x1230, 327K)

Isn't that vampira? From like the 50s?

>long hair
lmfao fucking faggot

im going from undercut(top is currently long and my sides are like a 3.5) to something like hjunnam on sons of anarchy when he has it all slicked back with some product, like in the last season.
is there anything I should do? or just kinda cut it around the ears and let the rest grow for a year

t.no clue in hairdressing

I’m just here to give a thumbs up for Peter

same problem here

i didn't like the way undercut fit me so I decided to grow it out on the upper sides as well to try and get to Geralt level

after 6+ months of growing it I don't think it will work

If you don't have naturally good looking hair just give it up. Also most hair products are a meme (which is why they are marketed towards women) like said. When in doubt just go full no poo caveman mode.

Baldcel detected. Lmaoing at your inferior genes and your weak health.