What are normal testosterone rates for a male in their mid 20s?

What are normal testosterone rates for a male in their mid 20s?

>Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20190322_191833_299.jpg (720x720, 81K)

1000ng/dl

I'm 22 and my T is 635. I have next to no libido, but I have anxiety and depression, no social network. So I don't think hormones are a part in that. I don't grow as much pubic hair as I did as a teen but I've heard if you have an early puberty that can happen.

350 normal

anything between 500-900 ng/dl is fair game and should feel "normal"
others (and probably more) important factors are your Total T:Free T ratio and your SHBG levels

Shinji got ripped as fuark

Is that Misty from PokéMon?

Is this pokemon?

baka zoomers

Attached: nz.jpg (855x1390, 219K)

>misty
>zoomers
baka desu senpai

Fucked hormones literally cause anxiety and depression, more so in men. If you’re over 15% bodyfat, just cutting to under will help alleviate a lot of that (over 15 you’re basically swimming in estrogen, which means you’re gonna have a bad time)

>tfw still think about end of evangelion every other day
when does it go away brehs?

Attached: 078ad85b9d2e70712e1e416064d37985-1.jpg (500x262, 18K)

When you grow the fuck out of cartoons for children

im a dyel faggot thats at 600 ng/dl. athlete tier is 900+

What are IDEAL testosterone rates for a male in their mid 20's? what about free testosterone?

Could also be evangelion, steins gate, code geass, etc. . Japan has no shortage of "typical japanese male protagonist with redhead female lead" anime.

post body

I had 439 and I am 26

2000 ng/dl would be IDEAL

>your body is making it so you're good, nice big nuts, great sperm
>fast recovery from everything
>great gains
>things like acne or cholesterol shifts should be manageable at that level

How do I test my test levels?

Is BMI really that big a deal? I mean, not gonna lie, I'm probably 20 pounds or so overweight. I work out sure but I'm still 190 pounds, 5'11. Definitely have a belly going that I need to fry off.

My test was like 670 back when I was binge drinking, not sleeping for days, barely eating, etc.. had to be hospitalized it got so bad. Had just turned into a 30 year old boomer too. Going to take another blood test to see if it went up since I'm healthy and lifting a lot again.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme-003-2b8877 - Copy.png (720x640, 93K)

Optimal levels for 20s is 750, Im around 500 and an endocrinologist told me he wants to get me to around that level

Blood test

just found out i am 359 at the age of 22? should i off myself?

You're not going to be "swimming in estrogen" if you're active and lifting. Just don't be a complete sedentary fatass.

>2000

You're not going to be producing 2000 even as a natty youngster unless you are some genetic experimental freak.

this, 1000 is considered pretty high

Attached: 1509715832001.jpg (720x993, 100K)

Imagine cumming deep inside Asuka's fertile teen pussy

This can't be real.

How did he say he was going to get you to those levels, if not TRT?
>liberal "men"

The Asian looks kinda alpha in that pic though, but it might just be that he isn't making a soiboi face.

980, about to turn 42, big strong guy, have to watch getting fat.

Yea I'd have thought he'd gotten the highest levels but I don't know any of their fucking names so I can't tell

idk man, I probably have about 170mg, a woman has like 70mg, feelsweirdman

Had to check this, the asian guy is Eugene

Attached: 1553087709236.png (459x691, 360K)

Reminder she's permanently 15.

Asuka is a slut.

Attached: Asuka_kiss_Shinji.png (640x480, 282K)

Front raising a adult human with that leverage. Must be a really good anterior delt plus stabilisors

She loves big cock, just ask kaji-san

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Asukafag SEETHING

Attached: asuka sleeping with shinji.gif (500x280, 329K)

Rei is weirdo and you are too

My causal boners are gone
Before i'd get one just be thinking sexual stuff but now it barely happens, and when they come they go quickly.
Low test maybe?
HELP me, Jow Forums

>Asukafags seething so much they assume anyone who does not like Asuka is a Reifag

Attached: evangelion - asuka is an adult.jpg (720x527, 157K)

Misato?

300-1000 ng/dl

Is this evangelion wtf

>implying I'm an Evafag

I'm 30 and still get casual boners. RAGING ones.

Isn't it great?

She was born in 2001.

>wanting an eternal hormonal teenage bitch that's constantly mad at you over nothing

Attached: wC0AfZ2.jpg (512x288, 19K)

>constantly mad at you over nothing
just slap her lmao

Yeah but you get to do what shinji is doing in OPs pic, which must be great for your delts and raises test

Lol white soiboy, haha

Yo wont let me send a picture so I'm gonna deserve what you probably look like. A white skinnyfat soibou who got a vasectomy after his wife's boyfriend gave him a Nintendo switch

I'm 22 and my test levels came back at 341 ng/dl.
My father has 700-something ng/dl at 64.

I told my doctor about this and didn't refer me to an endocrinologist and told me I was perfectly normal and highly advised against TRT. (normal being 300 ng/dl to 900 ng/dl)

What a fucking joke.

Attached: 1538615325197.gif (192x224, 51K)

Bruh are you me? The same thing happened to me too

entouragehormones.com
They get you on 200mg test/week TRT for $100/mo + labs. Only need total of 500 or less to qualify. All online and over the phone, ships to your door. Got me from 396 total 10 free to a stable average of 1200/40.

>ash and misty

thanks I'll check this out

Just see an endocrinologist yourself.. or find another doctor.

lift and do light cardio every day.

How differently do you feel? Do you build muscle easier/store less fat? I mean 396 is pretty normal

It will vary from person to person. People have different amounts of androgen receptors and sensitivity, and people will buckshot all over the reference range depending on time of day and randomly depending on things like sleep, regardless of whether you fast for the 12 hours recommended before testing. Also, somebody with a value of 1200 ng/dl possibly (and most likely) has a reduced sensitivity to androgens, and homeostasis does its thing, where somebody with a value of 500 ng/dl could have improved sensitivity/a larger number of receptor sites and be indistinguishable from the former person. Wanting to know your values "for shits and giggles" is opening a can of worms you don't want to open. If you have no symptoms, there's no point, and even if you "do", improve things like sleep and nutrition before jumping to conclusions.
Quit obsessing over it, the process, in the correct order, is:
>notice symptoms of low T first, not a number
>rule out the most common causes with your doctor
>your doctor will test your testosterone, sure... along with a host of other hormones and blood values. In case you didn't know, low T can be caused by a lot of things and just putting somebody on TRT because of a single number on lab test is irresponsible at best and will make you drop dead at worst
>then, they'll test you again for the same things at a different date
>then, all else being "normal", you can talk TRT
For instance, would you rather just go to your doctor and have him scrawl out a script for TRT ignoring the pituitary tumor festering in your skull, or even the AIDS you contracted and don't know about?

Night and day difference. Much faster recovery, better sleep, better mood, more motivation, feel more calm, confident and positive. It's hard to explain, buy it gave me something like a manly inner peace. I also never lose strength when cutting or even fasting, beleive it or not. I also can go 3-4 weeks without lifting and lose little to no strength. Before everyrhing I listed was basically the polar opposite. Only downside for me was some body acne. They also start you on a ptetty strong AI (anastrozole 1mg/week), so virtually no gyno risk either.

>396 is pretty normal
That's what they want you to think. It's honestly really tragic that most people beleive this is normal today and many doctors perpetuate the lie. 60 years ago the average man's test was closer to 800. 600-1200 is normal in with a healthy environment and lifestyle without all the shit we're exposed to today.

Is there a way to naturally increase your testosterone levels, or claims like that just myths?

Attached: Gaston_Bussière_Nymphe.jpg (1311x2000, 1.23M)

lmao