No one Squats

Why does no one squat in the gym? I’ve probably only seen a handful of people squat more than 3pl8 myself and gym partner being 2 of them. For squatting being the backbone of leg development why does no one do them? I think to myself that my 335 squat is poverty and then I see no one at the gym able to squat 2pl8. What the fuck Jow Forums

Attached: 15C1076E-BBB6-4859-B30D-CFBACCD2F16B.jpg (959x621, 72K)

Go to a better gym.

PL/Strongman/WL gyms have someone squatting heavy all day every day.

Attached: 1510417614312.png (500x497, 470K)

That's normal. Outside of me, I've only seen around three women "squatting" (sky high, with a pussy pad on the smith machine) and a couple of dudes quarter squatting (again, with the pussy pad and shit form).
The vast majority of the people who go to the gym have no idea what they're doing or why, and gym instructors are just as clueless. Get used to it, OP.

Out of the 50 or so people I see in the gym day in and day out, about 10 squat, 4 with non-bitch weight. 5 deadlift, 3 with real weight. One guy OHPs and noone cleans. I want to change gyms :(

i dont even think its about squats
people dont want to lift heavy shit and want to do the minimum
thats just commercial gyms

i hurt my back on a 320 squat so i havent been able to do any high weight for a few months. ill do a bit over 2pl8s for high reps to make up for it and i never see anyone in my gym squat more than that

My back is hurting after my first lmao 2 plate squat. I hope it gets better, I think it's due to my lordosis

This. I see dudes deadlifting 1.5 plates every god damn time. Im literally rowing more next to them.

Attached: pyrros_4.webm (480x360, 2.95M)

Who gives a shit you asinine faggot fuck

Why is this a problem op? That just means you don’t have to wait for the squat rack.

Stop ego lifting and focus on form, start doing accessory work so you have stabilizing muscles and supporting musculature to do higher weight.

Stretch because you have something called a fascia

This is about the ratio of lifts in most normie gyms I think. From what I've seen outside of bench press most people don't bother going heavy on any lift, I'm pretty sure in my gym most people that do free weights bench more than they squat. Also people waste lots of time on meme shit, I see guys that struggle to ohp 40kg do sets upon sets of upright rows and tricep isolations. Goes to show how uninformed these people are even though they spend hours at the gym. The average joe really is a victim of his own self.

Attached: nani.jpg (1021x1024, 91K)

because none of you faggots actually played sports in high school and had a football program that preached squats and deadlifts

because its not worth it if you don't compete

Because I'm not a woman or a fag to be training ass

Attached: 1539657029942.png (234x215, 50K)

Because guys think women dont care about legs, and think bigger pegs make their shrimpdick look even smaller.

Women like firm, round butts, too

Maybe everyone around you in the gym has some type of injury which effect their kinesiology. Stop going to the hospital rehabilitation centers and it will fix your problem

Attached: beast.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

> Believing wamem likes bubble butt, not fags.
Do sissy squats or leg extension chair instead if you don't want to become a woman.

Oly lifting is the peak of squatting aesthetics, not this powerlifting bloat tard squatting

I dont squat because i do alot of various high intensity sports throughout the week such as football and martial arts and thus carnt afford to be immobile due doms.

Low volume high intensity squatting would help you do both of those things better you animal. If you squat more than once a month doms won’t be a problem

>Mikhail Viktorovich Koklyaev (Russian: Mихaи́л Bи́ктopoвич Кoкля́eв, born December 17, 1978) is a Russian National weightlifting champion
>Snatch 210.0 Kg
>Clean And Jerk 250.0 Kg
You are fucking retard my friend. In the pic which i send he was squatting 310 kg btw.

Attached: 06_koklyaev1.jpg (550x434, 50K)

Yeah iv thought about doing low volume squats but my legs need to rest enough as it is on the off days i feel if you understand me

They do tho. I've had my ass grabbed a few times by girls at parties.

I see a lot of people squatting in my gym. Most people don't hit proper depth though.

honestly
1. i dont enjoy back squats at all, i do front squats maybe once a month tho
2. my quads get too big too easily, i got to the point twice where my quads were popping out so hard it looked stupid and i stopped training quads for a long time doing only hammies and glutes instead

my girlfriend grabs my ass all the time, and I get compliments from both men and women. You must be flat as a board.

>I've had my ass grabbed a few times by girls at parties
that's jealousy because they wanted a big fat butt as round as yours gurl

Attached: 1542227184619.jpg (460x460, 57K)

>I get compliments from both men and women
user...

Attached: 1553146550939.jpg (379x503, 37K)

It’s a meme just like flat bench. It leads to lifelong injuries. Just look at all the damaged pro body builder In their later years.

I squat at the gym but my weight is abysmal. I'm talking less than my bench.

>tfw bad back injury last year
>bad knees from cross country (for life)
I will not quit.

Attached: 1553229764772.jpg (618x599, 47K)

Women absolutely grab my ass user, it's a real thing. Women are total faggots.

My gym's leaderboard is so OP. We got a 150-160lb guy, who I never see, that squatted 505lbs.

kek, newsflash user

pro body builders shouldn't be included in the conversation, because roids allow you to train like a dipshit and still make gains. If you're natty, you'll have to be smart and vary your intensity to continue making progress injury free.

I hurt my back doing deadlifts four years ago now. Even running frequently brings the pain back. When I squat or deadlift I feel a pain directly above my left asscheek along the line where my asscheek and spine meet, and if I don't immediately stop then it will build until I can't walk anymore. I really wish I could, I love lifting heavy, but its not worth the pain and nothing I've tried has helped.

What do you expect. Commercial gyms are turbo-normie central. I have a poverty 2.5 plate squat, 1.75 plate bench and +20kg x5 dead hang pull up and I outlift literally everyone on squats and pull-ups and all but one or two guys on bench. If you want real competition, you have to go to a gym that caters to a more serious crowd.

>plate says sweden
>man is brown
>row of dyel white boys staring in awe in the background

Lift for one year consistently and you will be stronger than 95% of the gym goers at any comercial gym during any given time. Jow Forums likes to talk big but in the real world how many jacked guys do you see in a day not at the gym? Maybe one, sometimes 2. If it was easy everyone would do it.

>Women are total faggots

Attached: 1552864616189.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

>Mikhail Viktorovich Koklyaev
>powerlifting bloat tard
Lmao that is an olympic weightlifter.

>one year
make that two. Everyone here likes to big up their lifts (no shit its the internet). In my experience, few people even lifting consistently would even hit .75/1.75/2.5/3.5 within a year, let alone a full 1/2/3/4 (which could take a good half a year from when you hit the first set).
2 years for most normies starting from lmao what are weights to hit 1/2/3/4 is reasonable, 1 year is overly optimistic.

Depends on genes more than anything.

Why the fuck would I want to squat more then even 2 plates? 1plate+my weight is close to 400 pounds, and I do 4 sets of 15.

You can sit on your sofa until you wither and die if you like to. All achievements and progress can be dismissed as insignificant if one thinks like you do.

Barbell squats are a shit exercise that mean nothing outside of a powerlifting meet. Your 3pl8 squat means nothing for actual athleticism cuck. Ohp >>> bench
Deadlift >>>>> barbell squat

Facts. Deal with it

>complaining about the squat rack being empty

That doesn't even come close to answering my question at all? What the hell are you even talking about m8?

Attached: helllloh.jpg (550x545, 46K)

>I ask a question why I should squat more weight
>instead of someone telling me the benefits of doing so and what possible positive effects it can have I get some psycho babel saying that I'm dismissing all achievements/progress

But you probably think squatting 3plates with garbage form and no control on the eccentric portion of the movement at 5'5 is some epic accomplishment