Sad but true

sad but true

Attached: sad.png (799x649, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=659pppwniXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah we should all just kill ourselves, thanks lookism another great thread.

shut up incel

>>reddit

Sad but true. There is zero point in lifting if your face is hideous, it's like polishing a turd; it might look a bit shinier but it's still a piece of shit.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

yea

girls will still fuck you

who spends time piecing together things like this?

Fuck outta here with your defeatist "black pilling"

Not true, nobody naturally looms good. The reality is that most people start out with average normie looks and it's up to us to decide what we do with that. The reason chad looks so good is that he takes great care of himself and works out, while incels sit on their assess eating junk food and playing vidya

You could take a guy with some of the best genetics in the world, put him on a shit diet, stop him from showering and taking care of his skin, stop him brushing his teeth and stop him from living an active lifestyle and he would soon look like shit

TL;DR genetics aren't everything, lifestyle is important too

in Jow Forumss case people who are looking for excuses why they suck at life and everything they ever tried.

half of these guys are still hot

>face

Face is affected by lifestyle, retard
>workout and maintain low bf for chiselled face and jaw
>take good care of your skin for good complexion
>if you have hair take care of it so it looks nice
>brush your teeth for a nice smile
>if you have weak facial hair shave it off so you don't look like a soiboi
Chad does all of these things...

Exactly, so who gives a shit?

>bald
>bad eye area
>unsymmetrical features
>underbite
>just brush your teeth bro

i swear this pic keeps getting bigger
i fear one day i might be in it

No amount of weights will make your face look good...

Attached: 1553303483572.jpg (695x681, 90K)

If you're a manlet or have an ugly face, you cannot change that. So you might as well improve everything you can. It won't make you Chad but it will improve people's perception of you in all aspects of life, from career to romance. Maybe you won't get a supermodel, but if putting in effort means you get a 6/10 cute wife who loves you over a 5/10 wife, I'd say that improving yourself is worth it.

Dont be so negative, you're benefitting nobody with this shit, least of all yourself.

A few are fucked, but a good proportion would be hot with a shape up of hair/glasses etc, and a fair number are just straight up good looking.

A lot of those guys are pretty cute, some of them probably are good looking but have funny looking faces because they're taking photos from bad angles or are straining too hard to flex. After all, these guys are trying to look buff in their photos, not get a good face shot.
(I'm a femanon btw)

Must manlets over compensate though to although they put on fuck-tons of muscle, they look way out of proportion.

>Better aesthetics than untrained incel
>Feels better than being untrained incel
>Stronger than being untrained incel

Shut the fuck up and lift heavy.

Attached: 1440031072894.jpg (1600x2454, 413K)

Please be London

Top right looks like big lenny's son

Truth

Attached: chad vs gymcel.jpg (1024x599, 77K)

Lifting really can change your face though. Lifting increases test and can have a subtle but positive effect on your jaw, and lowering your BF% will reveal your jawline and cheekbones making you more aesthetic than a soft, round faced DYEL who is fat/skinnyfat.

Fullerton but I have tiny tits and no ass I'd probably let you down

He could break that Chad in two. With his bare hands.

Don't fuck with that senator.

Attached: RULESOFNATURE.jpg (1243x656, 96K)

t. scrawny faggot version of the incel on the right

people who need to cope

start chewing gum alot and fix you jaw

NANOMACHINES SON

Confirmed.

Attached: 0lOEKEd.jpg (793x432, 156K)

Dude on the right has a Chris Chan face. If you ever wanted to see what he would look like had he turned his life around, that’s it.

>Blaha appears twice
never change fit

But that's how you become the male equivalent of butterfaces you fucking idiot. Anyone can get laid in this time and age, but not everyone can have a good girlfriend/wife who will be faithful to you; which it is why one should improve one's empathy, get to know and understand girls in order to become a man.

And to all of you here ITT; DO NOT LOSE HOPE AND NEVER GIVE UP.
For which you WILL get a gf sooner than ever IF you improve yourself and become strong in all aspects of life.

As well most of Jow Forums is not an incel; fuck off and go back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1552952922977.jpg (1936x2592, 1.59M)

Shieeet

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

No way in hell the guy on the left is untrained.

Isn't the guy on the left the gymcel(narrow shoulders) and the guy on the right is logan paul or something, so he's the untrained chad

He isn't, thats the point

See song title

youtube.com/watch?v=659pppwniXA

Attached: reeeeeeeee.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Yes, thats the idea

>Mentula
>fit

Attached: ThisIsFitness.jpg (800x1202, 144K)

Example: Sam Hyde who looks more or less normal intentionally making himself ugly. He goes from normal to absolutely revolting and hideous.

Blaha's body looks like complete utter shit why is he even on this?

stfu jari mentula is our countrys hero

this nigga turning into the thing

>mfw good face

Attached: 53f (1).jpg (236x313, 22K)

Not mentioned: you get broad shoulders by doing the right exercises while young. There's a reason swimmers look like that.

missed one

Attached: 1538907924510.png (326x661, 360K)

>tiny tits and no ass
my fetish

>daddy on the right

Impossibly cucked by facial aesthetics.
Somebody surely shooped his head tho.

What is this mode and how do you reach it?

Attached: 20190324_031416.png (665x826, 543K)

No they are not
t. Gay

the best of them are a solid "...meh"

wow im surprised my original montage keeps growing exponentially. no one will believe me but i made the original

Attached: 50626514_1962966057332452_3129451328078610432_n.webm (640x800, 2.56M)

holy SHIT

Superman is literally an untrained chad, what’s your argument? Batman is the coping gym maxed incel and no matter how hard he tries he’s still a mopey little bitch compared to the superior supes who will always defeat him regardless of how many times they nerf Superman so that they can have Batman incapacitate him

Source

i dont even lift anymore. im just a turbo chad so i can fuck any girl i want. thankgod im 6ft5 lol

now this is high test

Guy on the right just needs a new hair style and contacts.

I swear to God, this is the funniest shit i've ever seen
I deserve to have my face obliterated in an accident for how much i laughed at this

Gonna work hard to be in this montage one day

>tfw i'll never topple rocket-face

Attached: 1547948000413.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

heeey vsauce, Michael here.
Have you ever wondered what I look like without my power inhibitors?

Attached: 1553384969464.jpg (674x410, 56K)

Hahaha no

>there is zero point in becoming a strong better version of yourself everyday because everything I do is drived by primitive desire to procreate

you americans are fucking pathetic honestly

>see guys estatting here with traps just like the right
It all makes sense now.

Imagine being the type of person who compiles this image. Kek

This is true but its even more of a blackpill than you realize. The reality is that you need good genetics AND a good mentality and work ethic, as well as high intelligence, in order to truly make it. If you have bad genetics you're already out of the game but good genetics doesn't guarantee a win.

Work ethic, intelligence, and mentality are all functions of genetics as well. Behavior is incredibly difficult to change.

Yes that is my belief as well, but typically when people say "genetics" what they mean is "phenotype", so it's an easier parsing just to use it colloquially like its typically used.

Dude looks stronger than an oak tree but weird af

Attached: confused, wut, what, wat, confusion.png (600x512, 185K)

GIVE ME THIS SNOW COW NOW!

>being this much of a brainlet
The point is that no matter how much you lift, if you're a gymcel, you'll always be mogged by a guy who just has a superior frame and barely even works out. It is impossible to look as muscular as the guy on the left without steroids, but he still looks like shit compared to a guy who does a few push ups here and there. That's the advantage of true Chad genetics.

Dat mid section

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL YOU KNOW

Every one of these men get laid at their leisure.

If you think the guy on the left can't make any random woman's panties drop in 2 seconds flat you're delusional. He exudes machismo. Not all women want skinny faggots, in fact most of them don't (teen girls are the ones who want effeminate guys), they want a big slab of beef that makes them feel protected.

Do you know the difference between left and right?

Holy shit. Do you go to CSUF? Do you use the rec center?

He looks like a funko pop.

U telling me that the nigga near the bottom with NO NECK has ever had sex???

no

I really hate that incels pretend that like total rat whores that fuck don't anybody exist.
Women can be just as retarded as incels
Billions of people on the planet. You will pull pussy

is this actually real

is this a real human being

you should

>mfw

Attached: tenor (6).gif (244x226, 1.92M)

>pretend that like total rat whores that fuck don't anybody exist.

speaking of retards. learn how to english stupid.

It is over.

>mfw I'm in this

The one picture of myself I post online.

Attached: 1552133811212.jpg (320x320, 23K)

titan mode, ready to eat his sons

You got fooled by angles and camera lenses.

Attached: 1433105629589.jpg (340x440, 14K)

Where?

it's yeti mode

Wtf those are literally my proportions