If milk were so nutritious, you would think some other animal would have evolved to suck on cows tits, no?

If milk were so nutritious, you would think some other animal would have evolved to suck on cows tits, no?

I mean, plants have evolved to eat fucking flies.

Defend milk right fucking now.

Attached: milk.jpg (1600x1232, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a_ktEzGFfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ldG74xlQ-EY
youtube.com/watch?v=dmq6_y1vSMI
researchgate.net/profile/JP_Gallo-Reynoso/publication/274942405_Feral_cats_steal_milk_from_northern_Elephant_Seals/links/56462bb808ae54697fb9db2b/Feral-cats-steal-milk-from-northern-Elephant-Seals.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>evolution being millions years long process
>animal husbandry has existed for a fraction of the time required to cause evolution
You absolute retard.

Animals eat plant and meat. No adult animal eats milk.

no other species wears clothes, has electronics, planes, trains, automobiles...

Non-sequitor, read the actual OP post and respond to the content

Wrong. Human adult animals drink milk. None of the other animals do, but none of the other animals can do calculus, build skyscrapers, go to the moon, etc.

No other animal cooks it's food aswell, so better start eating only raw meat right this moment

>implying they don't
youtube.com/watch?v=1a_ktEzGFfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ldG74xlQ-EY
youtube.com/watch?v=dmq6_y1vSMI
Vegan GTFO

Why are you comparing us to animals when they aren't comparable in other ways?
If plants eat flies why aren't you eating flies?

Milk has good macros/micros for the price and availability.
Also, as a liquid, helps to get the protein/calories intake when bulking.
For those lactose tolerant, is a good food item.

correlation not causation?

But I love milk, shit taste so ca$h

It taste good

if plants are so nutritious then why pandas?

damn, no one responded to this

It's tasty shit user

most milk gives me bad gas. although i had some oberweis milk recently and no gas at all. shit is expensive tho

You idiot nigger, every mammal drinks milk- it just comes from their mother's tit instead of a cow. People take advantage of the best sources of nutrition they have or can make available in nature. Cows are easy to herd and breed, and some ethnic regions evolved to consume their milk as well as their meat. Satisfied? There really isn't much to this, it's just that modernity and post-industrial food sources are all shit and ruin everything.

Almost any omnivorous animal will readily slurp down cows milk. Dogs, cats, pigs. I've even seen some camelids like alpacas chow down on cows milk. Other animals just haven't figured out how to domesticate cows and force the cows to allow them to run up and suck on their tits.

Except pigs, full grown pigs are smart enough to move in on a freshly lactating cow and nurse in her and steal her calf's sweet, sweet colostrum.

I don’t drink milk because it bloats the fuck out of me.

But, you are assuming that we are on the furthest end of evolution and not somewhere in the middle. Several species can survive on the milk from other animals but lack the intelligence and physical ability to obtain that milk, but they could be evolving towards having that ability. Humans have that ability and that’s why we do it. Because yes, humans can survive on the milk of other animals. If cats knew how to milk a cow then every cow teet in the world would be dry. Someday cats might evolve to that point, but in the meantime humans are suckling them teets.

Has this nigga never seen a cartoon with a cat drinking milk lmao

Tell that to cats.

Attached: 2d4393d0c712c6130fc60d4a96daaa7382d07eeb0495fc9b9d4a18021ebc19e1.jpg (1043x1345, 201K)

This. Op is retarded.

>Why do human drink milk from another animal? That is unnatural
Yeah, and humans also use antibiotics and computers, that isnt natural either.
Fucking retarded vegans i swear to fucking god

researchgate.net/profile/JP_Gallo-Reynoso/publication/274942405_Feral_cats_steal_milk_from_northern_Elephant_Seals/links/56462bb808ae54697fb9db2b/Feral-cats-steal-milk-from-northern-Elephant-Seals.pdf

the perfect food for all mammals, high in cholesterol, fat, protein and carbs for juicy gains all over

contains every nutrient, literally blood without red blood cells and added macros.

they drink milk because fucking humans give them milk

Regular milk is full of fat.

because we invented farming you dumb nigger.

lactose intolerant cope

we drink milk because cows give us milk

>implying that is a bad thing

>be me growing up in rural area
>drinking fresh cow milk every evening
>6'3 now
>literally tallest of both moms a dads family lines

suck it manletto

Attached: IMG_20190220_221453.jpg (379x318, 45K)

no other adult animals have been on the surface of the moon.

Don't worry about healthy people OP, defend your starvation diet?

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA

Attached: 1548628963972.jpg (1300x1800, 1.16M)

Ants milk Lice. Cats and Seagulls steal milk.

actually cows do not exist in the wild, they cannot survive without humans and they produce 3x more milk than their offsprings require.

same but in a city and not fresh. i'm far taller then both my parents while my siblings are tiny like my parents. i'm not the tallest in my family but still taller then all but one or two extended family members.

All your questions about what to eat or not are solved by reading the content of your food. See what it contains, and adjust your diet according to what you need.
Retard.

Lmao op got got

Milk has more bioavailable protein than any other source of protein on the planet.
Milk has chemicals and hormone markers that promote testosterone and lower estrogen.
Milk has a ton of nutritional offerings.
Milk is cheaper than any other source of nutrition for offering the same amount of calories. I mean come on, it's literally 2 dollars for a gallon of milk In The U.S.A. and offers more than a days worth of calories.
Milk is an easy way to tell if someone is white. If you can't digest milk, odds are you're a subspecies of sapiens.

Shits not hard to understand. There is a reason whites were able to create things like electricity and technology while blacks were still grinding stones like fucking monkeys.
Even the Chinese could barely get past gunpowder.

Milk is the source of every bit of technology you use today, stay mad vegan-fags.

Causation wasnt implied.

Milk is literal causation.
Advanced animal husbandry such as milking animals allowed us plentiful nutrition and free time to think and evolve our technology.

Without milk we would of been working in fields all day for a quarter of the nutrition a cup of milk offers.

Stop being a fucking retard.

I wonder why no other species has invented a computer, then the internet, to come online and bitch about milk... like a faggot.

t.

Attached: 54212957_295031251192513_839723203663233024_n.jpg (690x960, 39K)

have you ever SEEN a bull, dude?

go up against one with your superior speed and see how you do

>Milk has chemicals and hormone markers that promote testosterone and lower estrogen.
>Milk has more bioavailable protein than any other source of protein on the planet.

I drink a shit ton of milk but i never knew this. Do you have any links talking more about these benefits.

Attached: Sweating Solaire.png (1279x708, 1.06M)

We evolved to drink it