User you're doing your dead hangs every day right? The #1 exercise for improving overall quality of life...

user you're doing your dead hangs every day right? The #1 exercise for improving overall quality of life. Improves posture, increases shoulder health, fixes back problems, grip strength, etc.

Attached: deadh.jpg (297x170, 4K)

Actually yes, mostly for grip gains though. Finally hit 1:00 on one hand at 180 lbs.

Attached: Mustangwanted.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Will dead hangs make me taller?

I’m gonna start doing them but my pull-up bar is the doorway kind and I have to bend my legs, is this okay?

i play guitar and since i routinely stretch my fretting hand it has noticably longer fingers than my strumming hand
im sure the same concept applies to your whole body

yep still works

any good routine for that ?

When you train to prolong your dead hang time, don't go to failure. Hang on the bar for as long as you can, but as soon as you feel your grip loosening, then it's time to stop. Rest for 10-20 seconds, then get back on. Keep repeating until you can no longer hold yourself for even 10 seconds.

Do you dead hang once a week or every workout day?

>"routinely stretch my fretting hand"
care to share your routine?

no one calls based trips?

I'd love to but the only place I can do them is with a pull up bar that hooks onto the door frame, meaning I have to bend my knees because the floor is in the way. It doesn't really work

Checked

how many times per week ? mornings or nights

Yes but only if you whisper ”grow, grow, grow”

hands are different sizes. My right thumb is about an inch larger than my left. Also It is a hitchhiker's thumb while my left one cant go past 90 degrees

my point is any height from dead hangs would be from the spine, which you only have one of. it's more than likely your hand length is just asymmetrical

pronated or supinated grip? One handed or 2 handed?

bump

Attached: 1539646730446.gif (200x150, 1.51M)

Anyone ever used weight straps or hooks for pull ups and dead hangs?

Memes aside I've been doing my deadhangs paired with grow whispers just in case and I've grown 1.2 inches. I know correlation doesn't equal causation but I think there's truth to this and it doesn't hurt to try. Not like anyone's gonna find out.

Attached: JPEG_20190323_210751.png (402x402, 410K)

Numerals noticed.

Attached: 1552677349991.webm (1920x1080, 962K)

hahahahahahahahaha oh it’s that five year old joke ahahahahahahahaha wow u have been here for a long time and know board culture hahahahahahahahaha

Pure, unfiltered autism

spotted the manlet
GROW GROW GROW

nah thats broscience meme
the only way to grow is eat well during puberty an I think exercising can help also but mostly its just food and genetics

yikes

>maybe if i call him out they'll think that HE'S the fag

Well you're a humorless cunt, aren't you?

Attached: manlet.jpg (800x600, 43K)

No. It won’t lol.

Occasionally yes really helps my shoulders

Fixing posture can add half an inch to 2 inches in height, depending on how tall you are already and how bad your posture is. For hunchbacked lanklets, the potential is highest.