Chestlet

I need a routine to improve my bench press. I can squat 250, deadlift 310 bench 155.

My bench has never improved. I've tried new routines. Starting at the bar and working my way back up.

What can I do? Does anyone have a chest focused workout routine? I want to hit 200+ by December

Attached: 1547913430743.jpg (400x394, 52K)

how many times a week do you bench

Once/twice depending on the routine. I tried having a chest day on monday/Friday before. Didnt feel like I was doing it right

what part of the rep do you fail when you try a new 1RM

i would kill myself if i woke up looking like that

id rather be a twink than look like that

jesus what happens when you stop going to the gym, do you end up looking like a blob?

260 squat
315 deadlift
170 bench after about 3 months of SS.
So have you tried a strength program?

I did the Texas method for a bit. But that was mostly squats

I've never actually done a 1 rep max. Dont want to hurt myself

if you want boobs, just become a trap

possible to get this physique natty?

Do Smolov Jr.

>trying to get tits
gey

Why are you doing Texas Method? You have novice lifts dude.
Literally just SS will probably give you another 30lb to your bench if you run it for like 2-3 months.

>I can tell a novice lifter solely by their lifts
gb2 the SS forums you fucking mong.

Attached: 1521881168946.jpg (700x582, 51K)

Do chest every other day. 6 sets of Bench, 4 sets of weighted dip, 5 sets of tricep pushdowns.

t. 265 bench

I can try this. What about the days inbetween.

i can calf press 600 pounds easy but i can only squat 60 pounds

i dont lift but i do cardio

is this okay? my calves are almost as big as my thigs

Yeah bro 1-2yrs SS+GOMAD with some intermittent fasting thrown in. Good luck bro, can't wait to see the progress pics

155 bench makes you a novice

The best way to increase your bench besides for actually bench pressing are dips and tricep excercises.

If those are intermediate numbers for you then yikes. They're definitely what you expect for someone who's been lifting for less than a year, which is a novice.

Switch to dbs and inclines

you bench O N C E a week
dont follow any kind of strength routine based on calculations of your actual strength percentages
and i'm willing to bet my life you eat

you bench O N C E a week
dont follow any kind of strength routine based on calculations of your actual strength percentages
and i'm willing to bet my life you eat

Attached: u.jpg (748x908, 198K)

That was a joke, right?

>bench 155
>durrr Why chest small bros?
Bench more and eat more, have big back

That's why I'm on here. How do I find a strength routine based on actual percentages

If he's already stalled on SS multiple times he shouldn't keep doing it, SS is for like less than 6 months.

stop trolling

Another chestlet here.

I can bench 100kg, did 2 reps last time. But I cannot see the growth in my chest. It's my weakest looking body part.

Haaalp

Bump. My chest is also shit

yeah but you gotta be Chad