Peak Muscular Attractiveness

I've been told that any more muscular than this is starts to become unattractive, is it true?

Attached: 1542113793259.jpg (434x578, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No
/thread

eye of the beholder

>/threading your own post

>replies: 2
>posters: 3
Lurk moar

what did he mean by this?

"We’ve got Brad Pitt in first place with 72.5% of women finding his body the MOST attractive and 86.7% of women being attracted to his body. In second place we’ve got the musician Henry Rollins (at his smallest) with 11.8% of women finding him the most attractive, and 41.8% of women attracted to his torso. The MMA heavyweight comes next with 9.8% liking him the best and 37% finding him attractive. In last place with 1% we have three time Mr. Olympia winner Frank Zane — famous for shifting the bodybuilding world away from mass and towards aesthetics. Evidently there’s still some shifting to do before he lines up with what women find aesthetically pleasing!"

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

Attached: ideal-male-body-slides-tyler-durden-brad-pitt-small.jpg (618x134, 47K)

Ugh he went too far already... Traps with broad shoulders are really a turn off for me

>using a reknowned actor with a famous bodyshot
Gee I wonder.
Not saying that doesn't mirror personal experiences, just that there might be some tangential reason why the results are so skewed.

>basing the ideal body of a man on what women think

Attached: polen.png (491x543, 585K)

post legs

It depends on who you're asking- I know chicks who like super big dudes and chicks who don't like muscle at all. Personally I like this level of definition, but more muscle would still be just as attractive. I think around 6% bf it starts to get too much.

traps ain't gay after all huh

How does one achieve this body?

wew lad, nice shoulders

That’s more fit than 95% of the people out there. There is the thing called the wall of diminishing returns.

Well if you want to get laid with women you should, unless you want roiding gay muscle bears in your bed.

Too women? Yes but to other men no. What men think about you is more important than what women think though because it's men who will be hiring you and it's men you want to impress in life. Thots can be bought with money.

The only person that body doesnt impress is Jow Forums retards, like you.

Yes why not show your bone pressed erect length at job interviews too?

on the right side of your screen it tells you how many different people have posted and how many replies there are :)

Similar body as I have but you're a bit leaner. Feels good to have our genetics, you have wide shoulders and a tiny waist. I say if you grow your chest, traps and then lean out to a visible 6 pack you will look peak natty

Anyone with a brain knows this is retarded. And if you have a brain and actually think that women know what they want, you're fucking stupid.

Cuck way of thinking

How long would it take to achieve an upper back and shoulders like this, starting from ottermode and going to the gym every other day?

Attached: 1379011077587.jpg (254x337, 72K)

femanon

you all look like gayboys with way too much time on your hands, OP's pick is fine, just be lean and toned and you're a 10 to me

Maybe you should try lifting some weights.

shut up you fat bitch go be useless somewhere else like your house where you dont clean shit and cant even cook kys

Maybe it'll become a niche preference, yeah.

>men who will be hiring you

Cuck mentality.

this

most don't like it. gaining muscle does make you more attractive, being tall + lean + musclular is an instant 10/10, but theres a cap, when you start looking like a gorilla taking juice every morning I think you're a freak

Plus you don't want to be attractive to most women.

You want to be attractive to top tier women. So they need to only question attractive women and then see how the answers shift. Because you have included fat people who will obviously avoid too much muscle as it makes them feel bad.

Once you have women pawing lustily at your body during sex you will quickly ignore what the average person wants be ause you are striving to be better than average.

Yes what the fuck does that have to do with anything retard?

Other femanon here.

This is peak to me. Do what you want with this information.

> inb4 see

Attached: primitive technology.jpg (640x366, 35K)

it went over your head. It's like how you shouldn't inb4 in the same post. It like you're patting yourself on the back. It looks masturbatory.

So all you have to do is not lift and not be fat

seething incel

Overdeveloped biceps.

have sex

But would you prefer narrow shoulders?

>Toned
Kill yourself

6 months

>Most women find Brad Pitt attractive
No fucking way!

if your ottermode you just need to gain some fat to look like that

you're on point OP

yes, just keep your body this way

As a gay guy, yes. Thats about perfect bf and definition

>Karl Marx vocabulary
subhuman Jewish way of thinking

how do i get that body?

Attached: F0F3C8DC-C8C7-4042-BE2A-5CA916D9E7E3.png (378x357, 81K)

Excellent point desu

I find your body type very attractive! I’m not into crazy amounts of muscle, once guys start looking like clouds it’s more of a turn off for me. But everyone’s different.

/thread

Doesn’t show faces