Jow Forums thought experiment

Jow Forums thought experiment

Let's say you are given the choice between three abilities

Option 1 is nutritional omniscience
>always know the exact nutritional information of anything
>always know when and what you should be eating for whatever goal you have (cut, bulk, maintain, etc.)

Option 2 is technical omniscience
>always have perfect form
>never cheat any reps
>never get injured

Option 3 is programming omniscience
>always know what exercise to do
>always know the perfect weight and rep count

What are you choosing, Jow Forums?

Basically this is a thought experiment to see what knowledge people value the most, or at least which is the most frustrating to learn and therefore the most appealing to never have to worry about again.

>inb4 "why didn't you just ask that?"
Since when does Jow Forums care about being concise and straightforward. Also this is more creative and fun.

Attached: 325240394901.jpg (720x432, 95K)

not even a contest.

I don't have insurance and take the possibility of getting injured very seriously

2 no contest

2... This is poorly written experiment. The no injuries part greatly outweighs the other choices...

Why would you choose anything but 2?

obvious 2

Option 2.
Everyone who has ever had nagging injuries will choose that.

maybe it's cuz i've never gotten a serious injury but I feel like option 1 is the best.

Nutrition is so complicated and can be annoying to worry about. Trial and error is sort of rewarding when it comes to training, but it sucks for dieting. if your form is generally good and you stick to smart weight choices injuries shouldn't be a problem

The only thing I don't like is
>never cheat reps
>never get injured
It seems too different from the rest. Does this mean you can just load up 10 plates and start lifting because you can't get hurt? If you never cheat reps it would also imply you can just lift whatever you want and it's like having god mode on.

>overwhelmingly 2
2 as well

Nobody wants to get injured.
And most injuries as long as you are intelligent(ie practicing good form) are the result of chance/luck.

You are basically asking people to turn down ALWAYS-mode-good-luck if they choose other than 2.

>Is it better to be smart or lucky
You can't learn to be lucky

Fuck that, I’d take 3

2, because you can get a professional chef and a personal trainer for 1 and 3 but you can't get over injuries

i would pick option 1 and identify as option 2 while appropriating option 3 and claiming option 4 microraped me

One.
I can then eternally shutdown the vegan/carni/egg/meme food threads on Jow Forums
I think 2 is objectively better for myself, but I choose 1 so that I can serve my fellow Jow Forumsizens.

It would be 2 hands down; no injury means you can just go balls out 24/7 in the gym and not worry about shit. And theoretically perfect forms means you could try out any obscure lift you could ever want for your program.

1. Diet is the hardest part of getting fit. Your workout isn't actually that hard, just do one of the listed routines and your form is something you can get down within the first few months of lifting. Counting calories is a day to day struggle and it is always changing based on your activity level and current size.

2, easy. most people get fucked by an injury eventually, the amount of progress you'll save by not getting hurt probably beats sometimes-imperfect nutrition. Not to mention the amount of progress you'll gain from having perfect form. Programming is easy, no reason to pick that one when you can figure it out on your own already.

>maybe it's cuz i've never gotten a serious injury but I feel like option 1 is the best
yes, that's exactly why you feel that way

Option 2 easy, it would be worth it even if you pared it down to "never get injured", although I will say that Option 1 has the nice side effect of always knowing if something is poisoned
Option 3 is relatively worthless

I think "never cheat reps" is meant to imply that you never complete a rep via allowing your form to slip, instead you just fail the rep

1 leads to the best health and quality of life regardless if you never work out. definitely the best choice.

You can achieve with injuries.

Dude those lifts are so creative! Wow! I'm pulling a lever instead of lifting the lever! Wow I'm retarded!

2 of course.
1 and 3 you get to like 95% accuracy with just general knowledge.

Option 1 is the logical choice, considering that nutrition greatly affects general health and well beeing.
Not going with option 2 since I do not lift heavy. I don't see a necessity for it, as my injury risk is by default next to zero.

2 for fucking sure. Never get injured? Yes please and thank you.

not even a contest, nutrition is king.

That's not a thought experiment, that's a poll
2, by a long shot