I had sex with a fat chick because this board glorifies “high test women”and didn’t enjoy it. Am I low test?

I had sex with a fat chick because this board glorifies “high test women”and didn’t enjoy it. Am I low test?

Attached: A9F2355E-0B0C-403A-997A-B948AD5F6979.png (960x557, 235K)

Thick and curvy is good. Not a fat land whale.

No, you fell for the fatchick meme. Hi-test appreciation of more robust women refers to women like Nigella Lawson, not Rebel Wilson.

You didn't enjoy it because you did something degrading and you know it.

Thicc is basically a chick with nice curves and face, but doesn't weigh over 200 lbs. Anything more is just fat/obese and it will make you feel disgusted the morning after.

If you wouldn't want to be seen with her in public, you most definitely didn't enjoy the sex.

>t. I fucked a fatty cause she looked better in photos but in person she was an oval and it was horrid

If you have to ask

I fucked an actual thicc girl and it was pretty great. Nothing like feeling your fingers sink in a little before feeling muscle. Fatties aren't thicc OP they're fucking gross.

How did you not realize that the point of the high test meme is that it makes you want to have sex with women who are otherwise disgusting and undesirable? Low test guys and high test guys both idealize the same women, but high test guys are more willing to lower their standards because they want to bust that nut.

She was sending me snapchats from a flattering angle to tease me to get me over there. I left midway through fucking her. I unironically rather fap

More of a man than me. I fucked her...twice.. before I left.

Don't be desperate and fuck fatties. Just keep your dignity.

Some fatties have good enough fat distribution and faces and hair/makeup skills to get me into bed but as soon as I nut I feel awful. Then I GTFO so fast and you can tell they're hurt but also used to it. Feels bad. Glad those days are behind me.

you did it wrong, high T thread is to see if you have high T, but the girls that are always the best are cardiobunnies

fat =/= thick
no wonder you didn't like it, you're just fucking a flabby smelly flesh pudding

Idk mane, ive only fucked 3 girls and all of them were skinny with big asses. I dont like casual hookups. I only make love to women I want a serious thing with

i did too bro. nofapped for 10 days then met one from tinder. took a bunch of phenibut and fucked her in some kind of phenibut haze, it was actually quite enjoyable on a primal level. couldn't cum.

tried again sober 2 days later. her body was like deflated, tits gross, ass like chris farley. made her blow me then rawdogger her and came on her. I'm pretty sure she didn't cum at any point lol

i blocked her, she was getting EXTREMELY clingy

You're a normal human being

Ascend to the sticcpill

>taking advice from Jow Forums
no you faggot u just dont like fucking disgusting pigs

fat =|= thicc
retard

Attached: 1550069582554.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

>I took the life advice from a board full of DYEL shitposters and LARPers
Fuck up, user.

thick and curvy IS a fat land whale
fucking americans and their poisoned view of reality from the majority of their population being obese

I fucked a borderline fattie/thicco mode recently. Great pussy, hell of a throat and willing to do some nnnasty shit

The problem was when she started talkin. The most idiotic girl I've ever seen. I felt forced to stick my dick in my mouth to shut her up.

The problem is, when I'm High Testing she's my default booty to suck on, but damn talking to her is painful

Should I ditch her bros?

Attached: da52ba8d18a77f346747093588a12419c47e0e69ffa232082d1145ed0951e7ed.png (600x696, 492K)

It's a meme you dip

rather stay a virgin forever than fuck a fat girl. have some self respect

At the upper end of the IQ scale men outnumber women. That means most smart guys have always had to settle for impregnating dumb cunts.
For engaging conversation men are supposed to have friends. That's not what women are for.

I'd keep her around until I found someone better (as or almost as freaky and less stupid). But if it's too painful then just abort

IQ isn't everything, you can be "smart" in a few different ways. Plus you can have engaging conversation with someone that's not fucking retarded.
It sounds like hell trying to date a girl you don't even like talking to