Dating Sites and Apps

Give it to me straight, Jow Forums are there any of these out there that aren't full of the worst kind of shameless, undesirable whores?

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-225501_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 781K)

swiping in Austin, TX btw

>nose rings
>native
>fat
How can one person be so unattractive?

"Dating" apps are rat races for men. Get in the gym, dress nice when you go out (nice not expensive), and half some self esteem. You'll have some mires. Best places to meet women are ironically the places normies don't think of like grocery stores, gyms, etc. A lot of normies avoid these places because the women there are "busy and don't want to be bothered". Bullshit, women who want you to approach them don't give a fuck if you're in a bathroom. They will let you know to approach them. Bars/clubs are the worst because women go to these places to attention whore and dance with their friends. They are well aware men go there with the intention of getting pussy.

And yet cold approaches in normal public places are the hardest to do mentally. Can't manage, would rather play the numbers game and put my work in on tinder/bumble.

Don't forget
>single mother
>terrible skin

>women who want you to approach them don't give a fuck if you're in a bathroom
Bullshit, women never want to be bothered in those places. And honestly it's better staying a virgin at 38 than having another woman telling me she doesn't want to be bothered at H-E-B.

Bro you're literally admitting you're too much of a pussy to approach women. That is pathetic, be a man. Also I never said to cold approach them, if you're doing all of those things women will send you signals. Your problem is you obviously have no self esteem and confidence, people can look at you and tell the sight of a woman makes you melt because you're a pussy.

>call a dating app full of shameless undesirable whores
>yet for some reason you need to use them to meet women
>act like you arent undesirable yourself

no. either stick your dick where half of the men in your city already have or stick to real life

The worst thing is retarded faggots looking for romance on twitter

>women never want to be bothered in those places
That's funny because I've gotten 3 numbers at the gym that just opened up in my small as fuck town 5 months ago alone. Women will let you know they want you. You're coping because they don't let you know.

"Signals" don't matter. Yes, I get them often. Now's the hard part, walking toward them and striking up appropriate/non-cringey and smooth flowing small talk. Out of nothing.

I'm great 1-on-1 with chicks I've gotten to know a bit but cold approaches are the worst thing for a socially anxious person especially one who hates rejection. I've come to terms with that, even as I've gotten way better at operating in bars/parties or dealing with chicks on dating apps. I can carry a conversation well, but random approaches are way too cringe for me too bear.

>because I've
LARPer discarded

>claim to be socially anxious
>bars/parties

lel

Jesus man reach into your pants and find your balls. Literally just go to a bar and throw yourself at woman after woman. The goal is to get over the fear, don't even care about your success rate. Stop being a bitch.

Attached: 1553040598170.jpg (463x529, 19K)

cope

Dating apps are worthless. Dumb gutter trash constantly dropping standards to zero and glorifying ugly and detestable women, combined with modern feminism where everyone is beautiful, has made even the worst land whale think they're a 10/10

Attached: Screenshot_20181230-225845_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 652K)

cringe

Being socially anxious =/= being anti-social. I love being with people, especially my friends, and forced myself out to a point where I'm pretty ok in big group settings. It helped that I got Jow Forums as hell and am tall and handsome, I can just stand there and people gravitate towards me and they get the impression that I'm comfortable and self-assured.

I get it, js I have an autistic level of cringe aversion so the idea of getting shut down in a supermarket is a nightmare. The truth of the dating game is that those with the least amount of care or pride do the best as it really is just about numbers and circumstance, not about "performance". Chicks hardly listen to what you're saying they're just deciding whether they want to entertain the thought of you or not while you blabber.

>I HAVE MANY FRIENDS, I LOVE BEING WITH PEOPLE, IM GREAT IN BIG GROUP SETTINGS, PEOPLE GRAVITATE TOWARDS ME
>IM SOCIALLY ANXIOUS

some decapitate this dumb hole

If you're too shy to hit on strangers, it's all you got

With that said, the girl quality is better on Bumble. Tinder is cesspool of fatties.

Sounds like some retard doesn't understand what social anxiety means. It isn't social aversion. It isn't antisociality. It means being easily overwhelmed and intimidated by social situations. I am, but I still love people too much to let that keep me cornered in a room. You can overcome and work on your weaknesses, user, that's the whole point of this fucking board. I'm guessing you're young and have yet to realize this.

Social media and thirsty betas has convinced women they are all 10s

I don't know, I just hang around in public places and hobby groups and wait for women to hit on me because I'm a fucking pussy who can't handle rejection.

It works, though. When I don't go ahead and spill my spaghetti anyway.

you already know the answer

you dont need corroboration

/thread

you sound like a hypochondriac.
quit making yourself believe this shit.

Your game, confidence, clothes, money, physique, and face all play a role. That is what women are "deciding" when you talk to them. Bro you're just not confident at all, that is what kills you. Confidence comes from repetition, just ask out random women until you get over it. If you know it is a problem, work on it. Otherwise you're going to live with it forever and you'll regret it in the long run.

This. There is a difference between pursuing and chasing women. 99% of guys chase, and all it does is inflate a woman's ego.

OP here, thanks all for replying to my thread.
This is by far the most helpful and constructive post yet. I have very few social connections where I'm at right now, so it's been difficult for me to meet women organically- ie through friends or common interest, venue, etc. I have only ever gotten into relationships by chance short of my last gf, and she was a tinder date. Complete slut, even though she was probably the best I could have done for desirability otherwise. Had to cut things off- and yet I still think about her all the time and the phantom-gf syndrome keeps me going back to tinder I suppose. I've been told I'm attractive, even beautiful by people before, but not really in a masculine way. I guess I just have a kind of delicate face and form. I know my family has royal house roots so it must be something like that. Anyway, I don't know how to take advantage of this and I get reactions from people that I don't really understand, usually it's either a kind of wide eyed stare or like, a warm smile that seems kind of patronizing- I also look sort of young for my age. I like my body and my exes liked it too, I'm slender and have a good build, so I don't really want to get swole, I just don't know how to find a good woman with all my traits. I'm confident enough to approach women, but I'm definitely socially awkward and have abnormal interests. I've tried going to libraries and parks and stuff to hang around, and even just walked around town at randon, but still I come up empty. I'm just not sure where to start.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-225359_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 792K)

>giving yourself a /thread

Absolute newfag

Believe in what? Do you actually think all people are just as comfortable as each other in big social environments? Because they're not. Hypochondriacs are delusional, this is just being realistic, and it doesn't affect my life. Most men aren't approaching women in the fucking bread aisle.

>dont worry i can give you a (You)

Can someone tell me a good group app? My good friend is recently single and us 3 boys are heading south next week

no, you obviously have no problem with social interaction, but you trick yourself into thinking you can only do it with select individuals.
you're being a pussy and doing mental gymnastics like a fucking female to justify your behavior.

It's not like I'm not getting sex, I have a gf and had multiple hook ups prior. Which is why I haven't made that last leap and faced the extreme discomfort of cold approaching women regularly. Life is a matter of doing what's necessary, were that necessary I would, maybe it will be some day and trust me I'll go ahead and jump into the shit pile if that happens

Hinge as well.

bump

Only dated one chick from tinder and that was enough
>move to Virginia because Navy
>decide to use tinder
>meet girl for coffee and hit it off
>hangout more for a few weeks
>I bang her in a hotel next to beach
>find out afterwards she has a body count in 20s
>disgust
>tell her I can’t see her anymore
>get pictures of a razor blade and bloody tissues

I learned my lesson..

For god's sake please stop trying to pick up women at grocery stores.

>t.girl

You don’t have social anxiety, you get nervous from time to time like every other human being.

Man same. I showed her an MDE video where they joke about peoples' number of partners in Brooklyn and I was like, "I've only had two serious partners before you." and she was silent. I knew then. Bitch was so cold and jaded from all the guys she had seen, couldn't be bothered to take another one seriously. It was so insulting and belittling for some whore off tinder not to give me the time of day, then immediately want to fuck whenever we actually did hang out. I guess I was naive about how bad it really is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-230300_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 736K)

Why?

preach it, bro

I met my fiancee by following her to the school computer lab, sitting next to her, and talking to her. been together 3 years now, gonna get married soon

Attached: 20181219_183240.jpg (2592x1944, 1.6M)

On OkCupid there is or was a march question related to partner count. I can't remember exactly how it went but according to their answers pretty much every girl on the site considered a partner count of 15 to be either average or "nothing."

Wholesome post. I'm glad for you two, but at the same time I envy you for being able to do what I can't.

So I live in a small town in France (around 300 000 people) and Tinder is great because its filled with hot qts. Even the black girls are usually the skinny tall ones or thicc shapely ones. Every girl do not want a one night stand, they all dresses nice, and most don't put much in their bio.
So I got me a tinder gold out of curiosity, so I can use its passport function and change my location to LA.
Jesus H Christ. Its FILLED with hambeasts, ugly fat goblinas, ugly fat "activists" or some ugly asian student. I swear I can spend a whole hour swiping and maybe see one or two good loiking girl that would be the average in France. I then went to New York hoping its an LA thing but NOPE, same thing, the ratio is just different. MUCH more ugly turbo dyke looking "activist" type in New York who purposely look ugly for attention. I went to Massachussetts and its the same thing.
I now understand the "French girls are hot" stereotype because goddamn, they are.
American (girls at least, when I set my search to guys, the men I see are well groomed and not obese, but they're all gay) have a serious obesity problem and is obessed with politics.
Now London, on the other hand...

For the record, Paris Tinder is filled with landwhales and black girls, often combining those two criterions.

It may have been good advice once upon a time, but this meme has been going around for nearly 2 decades. Now every guy seems to think Sobeys is the place to get their dick wet. A 5 minute grocery trip turns into 30 because every guy who is single stops to small talk before inevitably asking your number.

If I wanna get dicked down I'll go to a pub(or club when I was a bit younger). None of my girlfriends enjoy being hit on at the store. They are usually dressed way down and dont feel the best about their looks.

My new goal is to find a way to be this person and not get cast out as a creep.
Things like this make me pity the modern woman. How ruined this generation is now, and will be when they're 30, 40, 50 and have nothing- no children, nothing special about them, nothing redeeming or interesting or useful, because they all just kind of got by in youth by slurping up the masses of attention from men with low standards, low expectations, and a low threshold for settling. Are we the last generation of breedable males? Look up the mouse utopia experiments with overpowering... it's bad to take these things too seriously, but things just look so bleak for the genetic future of the west. Women are all enabled to be worthless, uncommitted cunts who are never content to play the respectable roles women have played for generations, and men are winnowed and broken shells of the roles they have played. It's unreal, it's clownworld to the highest degree. I want to come out of this alive, unpretentious, and with a healthy family... but I can't turn away from the ugly reality which stands before me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-215444_Discord.jpg (401x237, 49K)

Translation: baby daddy left me and I need YOU to take care of me since Jamal wont.
God I hate women like this. 1. She's fucking ugly and fat. 2. She's pregnant. 3. She's disgusting and like a used napkin. No sane man would like anything but a one night stand with that.

Don't listen to women. What they want is to be dominated. Which sort of means, uh... The thing that they want is for you to do what you want in spite of what they want which means what they want is for you to do the thing they say they don't want.

The trick is to get on board with single mothers to drink their breast milk and bug out before you can legally be on the hook for their bastard kids.

Immune system gains.

Oh absolutely, but Paris is completely different than the rest of France, its like its own entity. I guess its a city size thing where the bigger the city, the uglier the women.

Bumble has the same fuckin girls as tinder. If you use both youll see tons of users with profile in each app

So it seems the conclusion is that any modern metropolitan area is full to brimming with low quality women, sucking up low quality dating spaces with their terribleness. Being also from a smallish town, a suburb outside Boston coincidentally, I can attest that there actually are good looking and good natured girls out there, they just seem to be rare and impossible finds in big cities... Which sucks, because cities also have those few miraculously beautiful women whose personalities don't suck... or so the myth goes. I guess the lesson is to stick to suburbs near cities if anything, and go looking for diamonds in the rough otherwise. I hate modern dating, and I am dissppointed with modern women, but I literally can't afford to give up. My family will die with my generation if I don't have children, and more than that, white people pretty much will too. I wish you all luck in this hunt brothers, it seems more and more brutal to me every day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-225254_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 914K)

Hinge sucks, the only girls who use online dating but not tinder/bumble are fat and/or ugly

OKC is good if you like Asians. At least it is in my area. Anyone that's not Asian is usually a shitlib freak.

Actually a really endearing and enlightening appraisal of female nature. You're a good guy user, as long as you don't have a big head about that you're probably going to make a great father some day. I wish you luck.

It can really heavily depend on your area, and even on a micro/city level. I'm in LA county area. By a stroke of luck I met my SO met on a dating app (not tinder), but goddamn we both agree that it was a struggle using them. So many people are fucking boring or just want some fuck- which is whatever but I'm not trying to contract the clap. Tinder had a lot of hot people desu but a lot of really 2D or shady personalities. I thought bumble was fucking gay. OkCupid had a lot of interesting convo even if platonic, but a lot of gross or weird people too.
I definitely don't miss the dating app life.

Lady, do you understand how sparse dating prospects are for guys? Be a little more understanding- women are nowhere these days. All I see are girls who haven't figured out that they're going to die some day. Are you that person? Do you want to be? Have some respect for the situation men find themselves in.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-225752_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 894K)

based and nipplepilled

Thanks. The clock is ticking before I turn gay, though.

>small Town in France
>300 000 people
Pick one

Sérieux mec, tu parles de Toulouse ou quoi?

Nantes. C'est minuscule comparé aux villes que j'ai vécu avant. Bordel, jme promene a pieds la plupart du temps ici.

>To Loose

Sérieux, j'ai toujours vécu dans des métropoles, les années où j'ai vécu à Lausanne j'ai vraiment trouvé ça minuscule.

Bah après j'ai vécu à Singapour. Quand tu compares Nantes à une cité état, c'est un peu un village.

>If I wanna get dicked down
I know it's a larp, but you're the opposite of what the thread is talking about so your opinion doesn't matter

may we all make it bro

Attached: 1552912604124.gif (350x190, 1.62M)

Fellow expat. For me the worst place was Dhaka.

and what do i even say to a girl at this public place that isn't creepy?

or won't make other people want to listen in at the weird guy hitting on a girl in public?

>dating apps

Attached: PicsArt_03-24-01.24.16.jpg (482x362, 57K)

What time of the day do you usually get matches? I’ve only got one so far but I started swiping late at night so most girls are probably out clubbing or sleeping and not using tinder rn. Will the match count and amount of user activity be higher or lower than usual on a weekend day like tomorrow?

It's the complete opposite dude. Women go to bars with the expectation of getting approached. They aren't expecting to get approached when they're simply going about their shopping or w/e and the risk of the girl thinking you're creepy or her being standoffish rise incredibly.
>inb4 if you're CHAD then women will ALWAYS want you to approach!
Then it shouldn't matter where you approach them, should it?
I was just reading this post from a guy who was determined to approach as many women as possible in as many setting as he could. He approached legit over 300 women and took data. For the most part he was pretty successful but he noted the above distinction (gym/grocery store vs. mall/club/bar) and said his success rate on approach in the gym/store was like 2/10 when at the bar it was more like 7/10.

You're obviously a maleanon larping as a femanon but this is still correct advice

>them don't give a fuck if you're in a bathroom. >They will let you know to approach them

flirted with female coworker in dark room filled with big containers of smelly fish guts,
also with same girl in big ass container that stores empty styrofoam dirty boxes (in warmth)

just as anecdotal evidence. She is taken so she didnt want to risk it but she fucking loves the attention from me for some reason, and im not even good looking (tall and good frame tho)

we allowed them to get to that state
also internet and social media makes that shit soooo incredibly easy to keep secret.

You wouldnt randomly just find someone that lives 25km away, match, go fuck, and go back to your village 50-100years ago. You were limited to like 5km radius at best or sometimes if you were rich enough to travel

In cities it was different since you could go to bar on different side of the city, but still somewhat risky and eventually you earn reputation

Secondly, women will never ever take responsibility for their action and choices.
they will blame "the weak men" and cry "where are all the good guys sisters!!"

She's just using you as an ego-boost dude.

>Orc calling me war-chief
At least she is self aware

i know
i dont want to be with her, but shes pretty attractive, has amazing ass and its fun flirting with her so who cares

did you post some mire stories about her?
I remember you. God I spend way too much time on this site