Reminder Boogie is going to make it

Reminder Boogie is going to make it

Oh wait nevermind

Attached: is this making it.png (615x481, 42K)

>being obsessed with some fat fuck e-celeb

one of you is more pathetic than the other and it's not him. get lost, loser.

Stop making threads about yourself, Boogie. Please just move on. Or just post in the eternal /fph/ thread.

Things could be worse. At least i dont weigh 600 lbs- me reflecting on the accomplishment of getting part of my stomach surgically removed with the money i made playing video games

>it's impossible for me to eat anything
>i cant lose weight at 345 lbs btw

He's the one making the threads in the first place you moronic bag of flesh

There was a doctor who was looking to help some fat women get healthy. He had good success getting their weight down but what he found is they would sabotage themselves and blow right up.
Sometimes this was supposedly UNCONSCIOUS. There was a woman who was SLEEP EATING.
What he found was these women had something happen to them like being molested and while they consciously wanted to lose the weight: the minute a dude checked them out or told them they looked good a kind of PTSD deal kicked in.
Their fat was a defensive shield to repulsive male attention.

>my bad eating habits
sounds like he's actually accepting that he's responsible for his weight, which is better than he used to be I guess

He still thinks willpower can drive long-term change though, so decent chance still that he'll die at 700lbs in 5 years

He's stretching his stomach back out. Pretty soon it will be back to its old size, then the lbs will come faster.

Now this is good characterization. I used to bash him for being delusional and somewhat self-righteous but now I genuinely wants him to win.

>caught back up with me in the last 6 months or so
>last 6 months or so
>6 months

how can you eat like a bloatlord for 6 months and not realize, before you get super fat (again), that you are hurting yourself? boogie is retarded.

Who you calling pinhead. I'm DIRTY DAN

Attached: front.jpg (600x600, 257K)

Sounds like fat fucks and their excuses again.

i went from 250lbs to 224 in the span of 1 month by only doing OMAD, how the fuck can he not drop 1 single pound in 6 months? When your fatter isnt it supposidely easier to shed the fat? holy fuck

Attached: 1553359231639.png (402x420, 220K)

dubs are boogie dies this year

It's more than that. This woman wasn't using sleep eating as an excuse. They investigated and found out that she would sleep walk to the kitchen and drink all the cooking oil and shit like that.
These fatties were deeply fucked in the head and that had to be fixed before there was any hope for their body.

rolling

>he doesnt lock the door to his room so he never sleep walks into the kitchen
never gonna make it

>sounds like he's actually accepting that he's responsible for his weight
Nope, he's still mentally separating himself from his own decisions and their consequences. Look at the phrasing carefully.

"My bad eating habits caught back up with me." As if his eating habits are an external force which he has no control over.
"Hoping to find a way to get my willpower moving again soon." As if his willpower is someone else, some stubborn other person that he has to convince.

It'll be better when he says something like "I've been making some bad decisions."

my grandchildren will probably be posting "boogie will never mak-" threads

boogie is an attention seeking fat fuck who will never make it and the dubs confirm this message.

>stretching out a stomach the size of an egg to normal size again and then mega in the spam of 6 months

Attached: 1515172939631.jpg (1190x1114, 183K)

Actually id rather be obssesed with him than have my back collapse because my bones cant ahndle my bodyweight

Sounds fake. Was it a "reality" tv show or something?

Why doesn't boogie just do keto?

trips and boogie dies
dubs and he lives for 10 years

you have to be mentally ill to be like this, there's just no other way

chek'd

It's a hormonal sickness. He has leptin resistance and probably insulin resistance.

>Boogie 580lbs he'll never make it!!!!!!!!!
>Boogie gets to 345lbs he'll never make it!1!!!!111
>Boogie 240 pounds 8% bf he'll never make it!1!!!!111
You retards will never be satisfied

Boogie will be a fat cyborg who complains about his weight.

Double check

dubs and boogie makes it

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

no, it's a mental illness, if he stopped eating he would lose weight, he's just a fat fuck and he has issues with his brain

Yeah she definately didn't just keep her eyes closed and pretend she was asleep

>literally twice my weight
>can't lose a single fucking pound
jesus christ how much fucking food does this fat bastard eat

What the fuck, just drink black coffee and fast til noon.
Yesterday I had two Sandwiches from chikfila, 2 peanut butter banana and honey sandwiches and a granola bar and I lost a pound. this fat fuck isn’t even trying....

Thats probably because you're a twink. Boogie has a lot of mass to maintain and hence gets hungrier.

boogie lives, fit btfo permanently

I’m actually on a cut right now from 205 > 188 in 3 months and im at 14%
Please be kind user-kun

Attached: 3EBBCE88-B48E-4332-8C8D-6E3462C8F34D.jpg (544x640, 26K)

boogie is a woman?

who the fuck is he and why is fit so obssesed with him

>Amazing.

Attached: nope (6).gif (272x198, 1002K)

hes a youtuber or something and i also want to know why fit gives so much of a shit about him

I'm sure you have published source for that.

Just lurk more, newfriend. Nobody is gonna sit here and explain years of history to you.

what a bunch of bullcrap
boogie plays the victim saying he was "abused", but he was neither molested or beaten, he was yelled at, big fucking woop

We rolled but nothing happaned before. He is still fat and alive. Nothing gonna change, neither his weight of aliveness

Anthony Dixson, better known by his stage name, Boogie, (born August 10, 1989) is an American hip-hop artist from Compton, California. He is known for his ability to bring to real life experiences in his music.[1] His debut mixtape, Thirst 48, was released on June 24, 2014, followed by his next mixtape, The Reach which was released a year later. In 2016, he released his third mixtape Thirst 48, Pt. II and signed to Shady Records/Interscope in 2017. His debut album Everythings for Sale was released on January 25, 2019.

Its fun to bully fatties.

I don't think he's a bad guy but it's so pathetic that he has failed this hard. Spending money on the surgery and having the support of his fans online still isn't enough. There's a point at which the mental abuse in his past can't excuse his lack of self discipline, and I think he has passed it a while ago. He has doctors telling him what to do. If he had stuck to it he would be at a normal weight by now.

>Cuts out a third of his stomach
>Loses a third of his weight
>This is still his only accomplishment a year later that he brags about every time

cant wait the mental crash when the old manchild faggot gains it all back

>>This is still his only accomplishment a year later that he brags about every time
Seriously, the fact he keeps falling back on this to cope every time he gains everything back is part of why he never makes any progress. He's too content at 350 fucking pounds.

He would be fine if he ate keto.

Hey Boogie

The only reason he lost weight in the first place is because he got a gastric bypass.

and that's a good thing!

Yeah I will be satisfied when his virtue signalling ass dies.

This motherfucker weighed nearly 600 pounds? Jesus christ. How did he ever have a wife

he has those things BECAUSE hes a fat fuck

Attached: boogie hates freedom.png (599x495, 55K)

money

Stop making threads about this fat retard
Sage goes in all fields, remember lads

Hormones have a tremendous influence on the brain.

Of course his sorry ass wants peoples freedom taken away for words.

That is why he needs to fucking die, all human trash that think this way should be lined up and shot.

Boogs *tips hat*

ok user lets go ,you first

If dubs boogie gains all the weight back
>If trips he dies before India becomes a superpower

Reroll

So it is written, so it shall be done.

Loser.

Go away boogie.

Funny that you say that because he's actually a piece of shit.

Shut up Boogie