My head is small, it’s killing my confidence, my body already looks out of proportion...

My head is small, it’s killing my confidence, my body already looks out of proportion. The more I workout the more strange I look, and no matter what I do I’ll always have a small feminine skull.

Attached: C3CEB8E2-E378-45B5-B86D-F9B21EC85065.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Post a pic. Scribble out your face, but leave your head size visible.

Feminine in a 10 year old way or feminine in a prettyboy twink way?

Attached: 566.png (640x960, 547K)

take vitamin k2. makes your head/jaw bigger. do your research

To be a pretty boy you need symmetrical and straight facial aesthetics so no I don’t have those things

Have you tried it?

Maybe you have similar traits to a rat. Tell me can you make your form smaller and scurry around? Are you exceptionally good at finding bits of food from the trash?

SPN was such a fucking waste of Jensen's pretty face. I wonder what he might have done instead if that show ended when it should have?

Capeshit

Small head is better for bodybuilding
>pic related

Attached: VIEO5f0.jpg (1071x773, 194K)

Small head didn't stop Hugh Jackman

Attached: ab321c28aaad9a17cf7499f69922e374.jpg (682x1024, 90K)

Whooooa

I have a small head too
It makes your body look bigger, you should be happy

The guy on the right looks kind of off. His arms look 'put on', while his real arms are crossing under his skin. You can see his fingers just below the pecs

Some guys look down and get gay aline skull. Look up and become Chad.

An actual skullcel in the wild, intriguing.

It's Phil heath and big ramy with their heads swapped...
Arms aren't Photoshopped.

Nah prettyboy aesthetics is based on jawline, clear skin, good aesthetics and nice hair

theey can be acheivable

guy on the left looks like hed survive a zombie apocalypse

Same lmao. My head isn't TINY, it looked normal before I started lifting. Now it's definitely looking small. Ain't shit you can do though so keep lifting or quit.

Guy on the left was unironically in ZNation I'm pretty sure. Citizen Z if I recall. funny you say that user...

So don't lift for mass. Do some real sport.

grow a beard and get yourself a moose cut to make your head seem bigger

Attached: Crowley.jpg (500x280, 21K)

Mew and chew

Is there any truth to this?How long should I take it?I've been planning on taking HGH and inducing acromegaly but I guess i'll give this a shot first.

>when it should have
Meaning when ?

Lol head size doesn’t matter, no one cares. God you people are stupid. I have a big head and it has never benefitted me infact it has caused some minor inconveniences in my life. And you want to take supplements or steroids to grow your head? Holy shit dude just focus on something else in your life this is really sad.

Could be worse man, I have an absolute melon

These guys actually have large heads probably around 25inches in circumference, their bodies are just really big
That’s different then someone with a small head

Jealous desu
I want a big head because my shoulders are wide and it looks small even though it's average.

Look at the original picture in the post and tell me head size doesn’t matter one looks like a rat the other a warrior and neither of them look like they lift

my skull circumfrence is right around 23", how doyou bros measure up? ive always thought my head was small but 23" doesnt seen too bad...

Op here around 21.5
Get mogged by men and women
>feels bad

Attached: E8B03A62-A6CB-4426-AC59-2C3BBDAC51E0.jpg (617x459, 38K)

How tall are you?

5'11''

Are you measuring right by any chance? I measured once like a year ago and was 21 inches and I did it today and I'm 22.5, you have to measure above the eye brow and enough to get that part of your head that sticks out.
I'm 5'8, but atleast you're tall. I'd rather be tall since most girls like taller men. I'm taller than most girls, even the tall white ones but still.

Idk the exact size but most "one-size fits all" caps either barely fit me or just don't unless I leave the band undone.

fuck you me and every 12-20 year old girl in America enjoy spn

jensen wasted nothing he is the only talent on that show

Attached: 1479753474903.jpg (657x527, 64K)

ya i was measuring above my ears and eye brows
nah man i might be a little tall on paper but my appearance makes me look small i have the presence of a ftm transgender butch dyke.
id rather be shorter with broad masculine bone structure. im made to be a twink

end of season 5 obviously

it was perfection to that point

Proportions matter so the point still stands.

to a degree but its diffrent when your standing next to a woman an she clearly mogs your head/face , pretty much means youre not getting it in, unless shes ugly and has to settle for a femboi

t. guy that wrote the health section of the wiki page

Attached: where is the evidence.png (1492x385, 73K)

>5'5
>23 5/8 inches head

Who else /bobblehead/ here?

Attached: bev.jpg (793x793, 140K)

what the h*ck is a moose cut? jewgle is just giving me cut-outs shaped like a moose.

Beta

big head=masculine=mog femonon size=get laied

thanks chad

Wassup Garth! Rip