How many girls have you been with and when’s the last time you had sex...

How many girls have you been with and when’s the last time you had sex? Oh and last 2 digits are number of pushups you have to do

Attached: 16C643DE-D270-4A42-B063-5CAD3930B1DA.png (834x600, 13K)

never

Attached: 436w34t43.png (501x396, 187K)

Including prostitutes?

>whats your bodycount, fellow aids-magnet?
Degenerate.
Yesterday.
Roll.

I had sex with one girl many times, then we broke up, I haven't had sex since. It's been a long time, like 3 years. Today, I was chatting with a girl over a dating app, she uses all this sexual inuendo implying she wants me to fuck her. She really peaks my interest, and then goes on to claim that she just wants a relationship and that I'm a fuckboy after I asked her if she wanted to meet up and bang. Damn that shit hurt.

Zero
Never

4 years

After college banging girls takes effort

16 maybe a week ago or less but def less than 8 days ago. I’m half buzzed and not doing any pushups though

2 months ago

Both were mexicans

Attached: IMG_20190323_230042.jpg (1564x1564, 679K)

0 never, almost 19 years old. It doesn't bother me anymore, life's to short.

Attached: image.png (700x719, 450K)

Your mistake was asking to meet up to bang, too direct and spooked her off. As she doesn't want to be perceived as a slut
If you suggested just hanging out or taking your dog for a walk together it would have sounded better to her and you could have banged after

Fuck I meant *too
Guess I'm retarded

We were chatting, the subject of kidnapping came up because I've been thinking about meeting up on craigslist to buy a used car. Anyway she says "I know what I'd do to you if I kidnapped you" I said oh what "drink grape juice and play jenga?" She then goes "I know where those jenga pieces are going" I say "now I'm curious" she goes "only one way to find out" I go "I might have to kidnap you now" she then goes "would not be opposed" OKAY COME ON WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK AFTER THAT?

you're 19 dude, I know everyone supposed to think they're a failure if they don't get laid by age 12, but you're fine man, still young, just don't waste your time in life man, get some skills, and save money while you're young.

31. I used to DJ at a strip club.

Now I have a gf but we haven't had sex yet
Everything else is going great, she is wife material imo, but I feel sexually frustrated
Any advice, bros?

1 girl
1 guy

Ima be keeping it 100 with you chieftan, 0 and 0

Attached: 55465122_993260360872462_6498307650814476288_n.jpg (720x405, 31K)

This is the way I see it. I wasted age 16 and 17 stressing about it. 18 I started realizing I wasted my time worrying. Now I don't give a fuck and just want to make the most out of my life.

1, today.

>23
>2 weeks ago
rowl

I had sex with two women.
I've been together with the second one for the last 8 years.
The last time we had sex was two days ago.

3 months

4. I nutted in my GF before work this morning

I don't keep count. At least 40. Few weeks ago was the last time. I'm at a point in my life now where I just want a good girl I can wake up to every morning but I'm so used to going after easy girls for quick sex that I don't know how to talk to normal girls. I fucked myself over in that sense where idk how to date like a normal person.

0 and 0
Sex before marriage is immoral

Attached: 1530171170895.jpg (225x225, 10K)

4, last one was a year and a half ago and it sucked.

0 and never, waiting till marriage

0, never. I'm 33.

where do u find easy girls and how do u attract them ?

been with 4 girls last time sex was over a month ago

tfw it was with my ex
tfw i thought we'd get close again after seeing each other for a couple of months again

>she fucks with one of her guy friends
>but user i thought i made it clear that i don't want a relationship even though we went on "dates" and were planning a week long trip in a month together

One and zero.

rollin for 99

11 and like a month ago with my ex of about 4 years. Feels bad man.

I literally lost all of my confidence when I found out she was cheating on me, like, long term affair style cheating with an Auschwitz mode tattooed goofball with a snaggletooth.

Not even sure what to feel.

24 yo

Been with 6 girls, currently in a relationship since 3 years tho

Last time I had sex was like 2 weeks ago. Sometimes I hate my relationship

CORRECT?No! Wrong, wait what?

Attached: front.jpg (600x600, 132K)

Honestly have lost count. Last time was exactly a month ago, and with me not drinking and trying avoiding banging bar sluts, it'll probably be awhile.

>3 year relationship
>24 yo
>no sex in 2 weeks
user...

0 girls
no sex for 32 years
girls are thots anyway

14 and about 45 mins ago

1, and 4 months ago, r.i.p. need to get back into smashing my dudes, only just 18 tho

zero, never you normie fucks

Self-respect is worth more than nutting inside a plastic bag surrounded by a thot's chlamydia laden hole, fuck you

nice trips OP

43 girls. I have Tinder and good looks to thank for
last week
I'm 27

Attached: 1338724340944.jpg (2592x1944, 818K)

1 girl and 3 years ago, I'm 18

Attached: cKMNhdhsHs-6.png (300x250, 42K)