Used to be 280lbs at 5'9

>used to be 280lbs at 5'9
>finally get serious about diet and exercise
>down to 175lbs
>stretch marks, stretch marks everywhere
What is even the fucking point? I look fucking hideous. I don't even want to go out on dates because I don't want some poor woman to see a decently Jow Forums guy and take him home to find this waiting for her.

Attached: 45674567458.png (599x452, 455K)

Stfu ffs. A fit guy with stretch marks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fucking obese person

>5'9''
kek

they are a trophy of your weight loss accomplishment. Wear them with pride, user.

you can fuck any woman if you have high confidence, don't let any woman decide how you feel about you as a person

Get one of those roller things that pricks your skin and use it all the time. I heard it actually helps

Be happy you accomplished the weight loss nigger. The real reason why it's pointless to you is because you've become vain

You have yourself to blame for getting that heavy. You also probably lost weight too fast by doing mostly cardio and a large caloric deficit, while not building enough muscle to supplement the fat loss and your reward was loose skin. Next time read the sticky

I am very fucking far from vain. I'm not even 30% done with the job of unfucking my body. I had just hoped the added muscle mass to fill in under the skin to prevent sagging and time would cause the marks to look less disgusting. Physically if I never fucked another person in my life I'd still do it because it makes me feel better just depressed. I have irrevocably ruined my natty attraction to the opposite sex.

Wonder how that texture feels like

Nigga you look like fucking Deadpool

1. Good moisturizer+lotion. Take care of your skin and it won't always look like Freddy Krueger's nutsack.
2. Time is your ally. As your body adjusts to that weight, you're not always going to have the same amount of skin flabbing around everywhere, it'll get tighter.
3. Save your money, get surgery.

you post this shit every fucking day. you already know the answer. more sunlight exposure and surgery. either that or go kill yourself already. nobody is going to sympathize with you because you did this to yourself. when the kids in school were bullying you and you didnt know why, you should of listened. as you grew and grew and got older and didnt understand why people didnt like you or why people treated you like shit you should of listened. most people are repulsed by fat people. i don't understand how anyone (you) can reach that point. how did you not realize the damage that you were doing to yourself

Attached: index.jpg (250x202, 7K)

>you post this shit every fucking day
Not saying there is not someone doing this but it has been 2 months since I posted here and that was on /fast/.

What a gay thing to say lol
>muh tigerstripes
Fuck off you housewife

>how did you not realize the damage that you were doing to yourself

depression

Lol

Those are an amazing way to get a terrible skin infection.

OP, go see a real dermatologist. If necessary, after you're at your target weight, consider consulting a plastic surgeon if necessary, and if at the recommendation of the dermatologist.

>that pic
That's some Nurgle shit right there.

Wear your scars with pride user, there is always surgery.

Attached: 1551004341973.jpg (600x763, 108K)

Pic related triggered Trypophobia I didn't know I had. Fuck off OP

hahah no. ive seen this post maybe a couple of weeks ago.

id rather have streatch marks than be a big fuckin fat guy

i had these, they fade
you'll look good in a year or two, especially if you get lots of sun.

you can't gain muscle in a caloric deficit why are you misinforming this dude retard