Fit I could use some help

Fit I could use some help
I used to be a very lonely guy
Something has been changing in my life and now when I'm in the gym I feel very very comfortable just talking to people as if we are already friends and most people are pretty chill and want to talk

Here's the thing. Am I embarrassing myself by doing this and chatting up strangers and gym regulars because theyll figure out this guy is so fucking alone he'll talk to anyone or will they see me as Chad just chatting up the twinks and thots??

Seriously I have begun just talking to people like it's nothing

Attached: 1546333558126.jpg (250x250, 6K)

That's good user. Who gives a fuck what they think about you.

Attached: image.png (334x346, 116K)

As long as you're being genuine and helpful, there shouldn't be a problem

Keep doing it. Assume the best unless they give obvious signs of discomfort.

I feel like it's embarrassing
Everytime I'm in the gym if I calm down and act super chill I'll talk to anyone in the gym

Also. As I'm lifting they walk up to me to discuss some other shit about training etc. I feel good
Like I can be normal again

Social gains while getting gains. Keep it up user

Well yes I am being genuine and just trying to talk to people. They dont seem to mind at all in fact I feel weird now after coming home because the gym isnt supposed to be some social club

Truth is I'm so lonely I just want to go around town and talking to people again. I am so fucking lonely

Attached: 1551965983622.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

But what if they figure out I'm a LONER
Even in my job nobody likes or talks to me but in the gym
That's my home and I feel comfortable to talk to people

Something is changing in me... I dont feel like this is acceptable though
I dont want anyone to know I'm lonely af!!!

When I talk to them I literally dont even care. I say what's up and just talk to them...

Fuck it I dont care anymore
I'm probably going to do this more often

Race/age/height/body fat percentage/bald level?

What even is a loner? Just stop fucking worrying life isn't black and white like Jow Forums makes it out to be. If you want to talk to people do it most won't mind and some will even like you. As long as you don't come across as a predator or something everything will be okay.

Dont you think its embarrassing

stop being an incel

No, everyone has a different life story and upbringing. The world would be gay as fuck if everyone was the same exact copy and paste normie. Even if it was embarrassing, who really cares. How often does someone think about you? People have their own worries, anxieties and problems. Having a chat at the gym is no fucking biggie.

>being social is embarassing
>le cringe hehehe

Stop assuming what people are thinking. Your anxiety is literally stopping you from gaining valuable social skills that you can ONLY obtain by talking to people. Nobody gives a fuck if youre a loner unless you get so caught up in labelling yourself that you become uncomfortable, in turn making them uncomfortable. People generally assume the best in others unless you give them reason to think otherwise. If they assume the worst then they arespergs and chances are that they too are swimming in social anxiety

You are over thinking it. see
If someone really doesn't want to talk to you they will let you know through words or body language. But the most sure fire way is to just post a picture of yourself so we can tell you if you are scaring the girls.

>Even in my job nobody likes or talks to me
Elaborate more on this. Is it because say you are a cashier and the rest of your co-workers are middle aged women?

Just keep talking to people but dont get so accustomed to positive/neutral feedback that you become fragile to negative feedback. Chances are eventually youll come across an asshole who is going through a bad day and theyre itching to pass it on to another.

Toxic people arent worth the effort and if you end up talking with one then dont get too emotional and bail asap.

>Elaborate more on this. Is it because say you are a cashier and the rest of your co-workers are middle aged women?
No, not a bad looking dude and I'm actually a tech engineer
I work in tech and I focused my life on my career so i stopped giving my time to people and getting to know them

I left my last job two years ago and started working here, I never made any attempts to become friends with them after my first month on the job everyone was worried about their own jobs and they pushed me away so i started working from home for years now and i never go into the office

Basically i tried my first time there to become friendly but they pushed me away, and now they dont like me either way and they said some shit like "you isolated yourself" etc.. so after years of working here nobody knows me on a personal level and nobody cares

i have tried making friends but the people at work do not like me coming around after a year + of working here and finally trying to be friendly.. they hate it and act like who is this guy again? so they did forget about me unless we have to work on something together

anyway, i do want to quit my job and find another one where i can be social and in the office everyday

At this company when i come around nobody wants to be friendly or talk to me since well,... ive been here for years and im the "guy" who works from home/travels around the country but wont make friends in the office at all

I have already tried..

You need to stop worrying wjat others think of you
So what if they realise you're a loner, what does that change for you? Absolutely nothing

People don't like their usual work environment changed if theyve already gotten used to the dynamic.

Seems like youd need to be way more charismatic and likeable in order to claw yourself back from the worom environment youre talking bout. If staring socializing is a big deal for you then you probably should bail. But just know there are people who would kill for for a stay at home job

don't over think so much
what you describe sounds fine and they are returning to talk to you in turn
you are a little less lonely because of this but I don't think that this has struck you yet
because often many things are subtle
which is a good thing honestly, you don't want extremes

Ok so it sounds like your co-workers are a bunch of stupid cunts. I think what happened is that you(someone who actually works out and looks good) ran into a bunch of /v/irgins who hate on you just because you are better then them. Let me guess, none of your co-workers lift at all?

Also yeah what said, I'm extremely jealous of your stay at home job.

The Chad guy at work who everyone likes doeant workout but he is a hiker and goes out often. He is a manlet twink though and he gets laid like you wouldn't believe

Anyway he broke me out of the group and isolated me. But yea they are kind of like dicks because they wont talk to me or anything and I have tried talking to them but they wont return my calls or anything

And yea. I'm the only guy who works out
Some are fat as fuck and others skinny fat who have no interest in working out
Normies = dont really need fitness to be liked by others

I like people like you, dw user. Embarrassing or not lest your giving it a go my dude, wish I had you're confidence & passion.

Get a new job then. I dunno where you're living but in the UK at least there's a massive skill shortage for pretty much anything tech related. Chances are you'll find a new place, and your current company will magically want to be friends with you since they know they wont find someone else

Yea I'm kind of embarrassed now after thinking about this. I dont know why but I bet he only talked to me in the gym for a while because he could tell I was lonely on a Saturday night and I haven't talked to another person in days

Truth is I think this was a mistake and I should leave the people in the gym alone and dont talk to them anymore. This is getting awkward because some others in the gym began talking to me, saying what's up and the whole head nod thing

Its getting weird... not sure what I was thinking

>But what if they figure out I'm a LONER
Bruh, stop this. Chat people up, if you feel like it. Confidence is attractive.

You dont get it
I've been alone isolated and angry for three years. (Lost my friends)
Now I'm beginning to break out of isolation and I feel weird
This is so fucking cringy
I'm lonely and I want to talk to strangers... wtf is my mind thinking
We all know most people dont want to chat in public

I think it's great, keep it up OP. You're overthinking this for no reason when it could be a great opportunity for networking/making friends. Just don't make people uncomfortable.

I can feel the CRINGE through my screen. nigga you need to smoke some weed or do some other type of psychedelics. You need a complete overhaul something ain’t right with you

White, old, tall, less than usual, and 0

Attached: front.jpg (600x600, 668K)

If you were really who you said you were, you'd have evidence...

Attached: front.jpg (600x600, 718K)

godspeed user

>stop being an involuntary celibate

kek

I'm high right now
What's wrong with me? What do you think

Thanks
So.... wtf is wrong with me

the way you’re opening up about your problems are pathetic. You actually sound beyond cringe with the way you’re describing everything. Nobody is going to find out that you’re lonely unless you tell them that you’re lonely. Instead of focusing on “friends” you should be focusing on yourself. If you’re lonely and bored start doing something out of the ordinary. This world works in mysterious ways, when you look for something you never end up getting it but when you stop searching it comes to you