How do I get butt like this? I'm a girl btw

How do I get butt like this? I'm a girl btw

Attached: 1552380832582.jpg (640x786, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/teddybearosito/?hl=en
instagram.com/teddybearosito/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't, find a Christian guy who isn't a degenerate and have kids. Stay fit and healthy and don't indulge in premarital sex. Stay away from drugs and alcohol and stop hanging out with degenerates. A women like this is already worth infinitely more than all the other women her age combined.

Attached: image.jpg (1253x1563, 721K)

What if i want to get a big butt to please my Christian husband though?

Show us where it's at currently. Butts come in many different shapes so the routine will be different.

Dear GOD what an astounding behind that is. I think that the female form is proof that there is indeed a God watching over us. There is no way that a bunch of fat and sinew could turn itself into such a majestic form. That ass is a work of art. While i am not one to brappost (i find it in extremely poor taste) I am not ashamed to say that i would lick that crack in your ass clean and i do not care if you had taken a slimy turd just nanoseconds before. Look at it. LOOK AT IT! The way those pants accentuate that round bottom, the way she sticks it out just a little bit to show off her wonderful form. Dear GOODNESS. That plump, juicy and absolutely astoundingly beautiful ASS. What a sick and cruel existence it is to know that such pure unfiltered beauty, such anatomical perfection is out there and you will never get to experience a night with that ass in complete and total servitude to you. Why did God have to make this ass and not let me have the joy and wonder of experiencing it? WHY? I BEG YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY!
Please have sex with me. I am a virgin, but know that i have the sexual appetite to match that of a ravenously hungry tiger. Please. I beg you.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

big butts werent in bible

Squats. Lots of squats. That ass is fat and not muscular so you were not blessed with good genes that allowed your fat to go to desirable places. So now you need to earn that nice ass.

hip thrusts
dont listen to him. Squats are quad dominant.

Attached: PicsArt_03-24-12.46.16.jpg (1126x1252, 234K)

Doesn't work gimp

Attached: IMG-20180810-WA0007.jpg (225x225, 22K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1549245775256.png (632x650, 99K)

>dont listen to him. Squats are quad dominant.

This. Do hip thrusts.

mary was a thot dude

this is what autism does to people
yet you say it's harmless

London ?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

at last

what harm was done here?

Buy book, Strong Curves. Author also has vids on YouTube. Nicknamed Glute Guy

Can anyone edit the sticky? Can we add a link to this book for the women and trannies? I'm tired of making this post every fucking day.

There is literally an expert on building girl butts and he has a good book on it. That's the answer.

Lmao great pasta material there, saved.

mental
to everyone who had to witness the shear autism

parties fun you must at be

Wii Fit + Zumba

>Christian guy

gay, christfags BTFO

Have the right genetics and do any weight training program for women

Or transfer fat to your ass through surgery

hello Yoda

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: rip.png (441x511, 109K)

>GORL?

Attached: 46D112A2-5480-4A92-BF39-76469FCA66FD.png (550x301, 290K)

post tits with timestamp

Every woman on the internet is a man until proven otherwise.

Post a pic of ur butt bby

This
>no butts in the bible
Read Song of Songs
Take it back.
>pic related

Attached: 6D3D0834-051F-4BFE-AD61-4B676A9CFBD5.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Attached: 6776226.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Marry was a hoe.

Attached: 2C49E2B9-4CD1-46C6-813D-DF00CB9C8B1A.jpg (750x744, 102K)

>helping trannies
we should put in the sticky that they should hang themselves so that we don't have to answer that same question over and over

based gruposter

my ass work out is solid, thick
>hip thrusts with barbel
>back extension with toes pointing out and hyper extend if you can
>cable pull through
>hip abductor machine sit on it normally and lean back for maximum glute medius activation.

I vary the sets, reps and weights but these are the best for making your ass rounder, wider and more perky. you can do ass workouts every day you go to the gym and make sure to go really heavy at least some of the time because it's a strong muscle group anyway.

also running on the treadmill doesn't do shit for your ass or hammies because it pulls your leg back for you, run outside or go on the stairclimber for additional ass gains.

Attached: 1543649605530.jpg (480x480, 44K)

What's goin' on here, big guy? That's the mother of God you're talkin' about.

Attached: A1703929-32E9-4D94-8059-EB2BD5F4BDB5.png (720x717, 565K)

utterly based and an absolute kek

Attached: 1553107841366.gif (190x200, 1.88M)

I'm just hanging out until someone provides the source of the OP image

>I am a virgin, but know that i have the sexual appetite to match that of a ravenously hungry tiger. Please. I beg you.

Attached: 1546657393029.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

okay virgin

i wanna see how this plays out

instagram.com/teddybearosito/?hl=en

The Buttigieg method.

top tier posts

Attached: 1550745121183.jpg (1080x1058, 398K)

Oh my mistake you’re right, she’s the mother of the magic man who walked on water and started a cult. And she definitely wasn’t a hoe. “Oh Joseph, I’m still a Virgin because the man said he was a magical fairy”

Attached: 9DE45555-B3BC-41DC-A879-56D7CFAEBC93.jpg (486x412, 32K)

Attached: imagine_the_smell.png (1109x1138, 698K)

Escucha aquí bebecita. Recibirás un montón de comentarios hirientes y degradantes, pero esa no es mi intención. Solo quiero decir, eres perfecta como eres. ¿Me escuchas azuquitar? PERFECTA. Jamás cambies. Te mereces cualquier y toda cosa que quieras. Cuídate por mi, bebecita.

>mcc pienso en ti doliendo

Attached: miamor.png (248x259, 26K)

/thread

Trying to help my wife, thanks.

squating and work on squating heavier each weak. should see some good ass gains

squats and glute bridges

Just shut up kid. The trannies just roll their eyes at you. You dont think they were telling people to go die 5 years ago? 10 years ago? Most of the discord trannies are old gamers, channers, etc.

You are wasting your time. All you do is anyone everyone else that has to read your pol shit.

>mi cara cuando

Attached: 1492868716375.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Ask her what her workout routine is. Here is her Instagram: instagram.com/teddybearosito/

Amen brah.

bebecitaaaaaa

Lamooo

I love this fucking board

Ive done squats lots but I only ever feel it and see it in my quads, not in glutes

lmao k nerd

Start using your ass then

weighted hip thrusts, single leg dead lifts. pls post your butt in return for this good advice

baja testosterona

Chupa mi verga de 23 centimetros

Ahahahaha kek, is this a new pasta or something.

Hahahaha

Attached: 1549127718451.jpg (800x437, 96K)

Lmao bait is bait

die fag

Attached: imagirlbtw.jpg (345x337, 70K)

tremendamente alta tesosterona
bien hecho user

Fundamentado

based