Why do roasties drink so much?

Why do roasties drink so much?

Attached: IMG_2321.jpg (640x914, 130K)

Emotional pain + they get their drinks free.

They think it justifies acting like a degenerate

/thread

Why do so many young women nowadays smoke and drink so much? Don't they know it accelerates them towards the wall?

Our society is acting like the wall doesn't exist, as of the last decades. In the sexist days of before feminism, mothers and grandmothers passed down wisdom to daughters, but that seems lost these days somehow. Inb4 teenagers never listen to their parents.

We have so much pandering to the strong, lone female who lives the sex and the city-lifestyle. Just think about it.

> Fat
BBW being a concept. Men deemed as more or less shallow for not digging grotesque fatties.
> Old
Milf and cougar being phrases for older women, plus the myth that women are somehow the horniest at age 30 and after. As if nature would start with the female sex drive when her eggs are just about to run out and her slime cavern about to dry up.
> male thirst in general
Go to any social media outlet and mention small boobs. Men are flocking to defend small breasted women in expectation of rewards. How often are women flocking to defend short or balding men?

I don't think my above statements are absolutes, but you get the idea, hopefully.

>noooooooooo! why are women doing things that don't include having sex with me?! this isn't fucking fair damn it! it's they're fault for not having sex with me! fucking whores! bitches! it's not my fault that i'm a repulsive, foul smelling, tiny penis manlet! it's THEIR fucking fault for not having sex with me! FUCKING WHORES!!!!

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

isn't drinking from two straws the same as one?since the air is divided?

Wew, 9/10
have sex

literally anyone can make a Tinder account and find someone to fuck in less than an hour. Once you get older and stop worrying about fucking random girls and start wanting to settle down with someone, it becomes much harder to find a girl that isn't a roastie/whoring around. It's fun to make fun of women who act like degenerates because any self respecting man wouldn't date/marry them and they're eventually going to end up with a 3-5/10 guy.

she doesn't like you man

one reason

to drink their pain away. they sure as hell dont like the taste, the like the feely feely good they get when drunk. another benefit is the ability to "makes mistakes" and blame it on the alcohol.

always cringe hard when girls brag about "needing a drink" after a long day. OR "oh this drink reminds me of being young and making mistakes"

jesus

Good question, does anyone care to answer it?

They have to drink, to cope with the shitty reality of their lives.

retard

also, why are all the roastie smokers?

Have Sex tranny freak

Because its fun and the kind of women you affectionately call roasties like fun

Being drunk is funny. Alcohol makes you happy. Simple as that.

Also in the modern dating culture you don't meet anyone unless you drink.

T: roastie

The Thot Patrol has not been active enough

Attached: PicsArt_03-24-01.24.16.jpg (482x362, 57K)

>Also in the modern dating culture you don't meet anyone unless you drink.

I don't drink (have never drank), and do okay dating. I just put in my profiles that I don't drink.

Being a virgin until you are married is commanded by God, heathen.

Good argument, woman. I've never encountered that before. A woman saying that all actions, thoughts and observations come from whether a man has masturbated inside some woman's cunt.

i would never date anyone who drinks more than like once a month

yes i am an incel

I would never date anyone who smokes or has smoked or drinks or has drunk alcohol, I am also an incel

Nah, even the worst fucking women will still find decent men to marry and spawn new generations of incels and thots. It's not a new thing, just the way the world works (incels will kill themselves, thots will procreate into new thots).
Google BPD marriage or some shit, those type of women are pure evil and yet they are like heroin even to the strong and the alpha who isn't prepared.

why am i a retard you fuckface?

This is REALLY limiting. I know from experience.

Your best bet is to find somebody who doesn't drink or smoke in the present, but finding somebody who never has? It's tough.

Well ive never smoked or had alcohol and surely there are others like me, it mightn't be easy but it's worth it

So basically committed Muslims? Yikes.

Yeah shame that Muslims are the only ones that fit that demographic, but that's purely because of the degeneracy of the west. I'm not a Muslim tho

Some men like small boobs. Some like fat girls.

All in all, men are actually kinder in judgment of women than women are of men. Men dont have a monolithic concept of sexy to the same level as women. It's much more of a spectrum.

What women think men find sexy is just 50 year old women and fags at fashion mags trying to make bank by making women feel bad. Hell, most of the patriarchy is manufactured memes by older women.

Old men dont care. Really, be smaller than the dude. Wash yourself. Some grooming. Very basic stuff to get a man in 2019

don't forget to shove a glass dildo up your open wound tranny

Attached: trannies.jpg (1969x893, 564K)