Help I’m desperate

First time Jow Forums poster, I’m not looking gain muscle just yet but I’m really curious on if I could get any tips to lose weight? What should I eat? Easy excersize to start off? I’m 5’9 and weigh 230, I’m 19. Been trying to lose weight for the longest fucking time it sucks man, I’ve never been bullied but I have shit anxiety and my weight fucks me up too much, I’m willing to drop all unhealthy shit, I don’t like sweets or desserts to begin with but I still eat some pretty dodgy shit. Help?,,

Attached: 056C3CCB-CBFB-4246-9F11-1A13ED7BD749.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

barbellmedicine.com/584-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when it comes to losing weight it's not really what you eat, but how many calories. Calculate how many calories you burn while doing nothing in one day, there are calculators on the Internet for this. Make surveyor eat under that and you will lose weight.

Plus my acne is bad as shit and I know it’s cause of my unhealthy lifestyle. Plus I wanna look good for my girl, she loves me already but what girl wouldn’t want a more toned guy.

Attached: 70B54FD9-B155-4548-9EDE-F8B686DAC3F9.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

Wrong. Quality of calories count. You will not lose weight if you do not cut out the sugar no matter how much you cut out the calories.

Bullshit, cals are cals

Op, eat under 1500 a day, lift and run. Simple

Been there bro was 190 at my heaviest I am 155 now at 20% bf. I used a calorie tracker app and a fullbody workout program to get where I am. Its been 11 months since I started

If you only eat 1000kcal worth of sugar every day you will lose weight

Attached: 2FAA8385-E09C-421C-B7A3-07ED6CDF51D9.jpg (750x708, 486K)

This, try to start reducing your daily calorie intake. Start drinking water more often and less of anything other than water. If you frequently eat snacks stop, or just replace snacks with fruits or vegetables. Try to eat more lean meats. If you don’t workout, start with light cardio, there’s many workout plans you can find with a google search. Ex. Start with alternating between jogging at a steady pace and walking a mile or 2 a day with rest days in between and work your way up slowly to where you can jog constantly for however long you want. And don’t stay at the same pace forever, the faster your pace = the more calories burned. Don’t push yourself too hard because that can result in injury

This article is the only thing you need to know about calories, read it. Read it tree times. barbellmedicine.com/584-2/

retard alert

Op here, thanks for all the tips, it all really helps. Here’s my acne face :)

Attached: 7BAE20E4-6CDF-4AB4-A09A-BB6DD6AB0F6E.jpg (2316x3088, 1.18M)

>What should I eat?
You should eat food that contain only one ingredient. Like meat, meat is made out of meat. If the meat you buy has other things in then meat, its garbage. Rice, rice comes from rice plants or whatever the fuck it comes from, if your rice is chocolate flavored, its not pure rice, that means it contains two ingredients, that you can't eat. Milk is milk, it comes from cows, you can drink milk because there is one ingredient in milk and that is milk. If the milk is chocolate milk, its not a single ingredient item, thus you can't eat it. Potatoes grow from the ground, potatoes ingredient is potatoes, you can eat that. If you go to the store to buy some chicken, and the chicken contains all kinds of shit added do it like sauce, flavors, if its "chicken Schnitzlers" or if they made the chicken in to chicken balls, its not a single ingredient item and you can't eat it. You can eat oats, you can eat protein powder, but you can eat protein bars, you can't eat lunch bars, why? Because they contain all kinds of shit and they are not single ingredient items.

You are a rough diamond OP, very pretty.

Except limiting calories try some low intensity cardio. Maybe walk once or once every two days. Then maybe throw in some jogging on your walks, can be like 200 meters, then you walk again. Then increase gradually when youre ready

You're way too optimistic! Protect that spirit!

Eating less is much more important than exercising for losing weight.
Honestly just google TDEE calculator and eat a 500 calorie deficit every day. Calories in calories out is the only "diet" that works.

Op here, what I usually eat everyday is about 4 eggs and ham with tortilla, I usually eat what my Ma makes and it’s always Mexican food, she goes heavy with the sauces and spices, I could live without eating her food all that often. And I could defo cut down on my heavy breakfasts.

ahahahahaahahahaha

this is the classic body of a vegetarian pajeet
u eat a lot of dessert brah? lot of sauces brah? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518711764067.jpg (659x729, 97K)

Hey dude. Everything you need is in the sticky on the first post of Jow Forums glhf.

Awww. That was sweet!

Go on a water fast, you will lose that weight quickly and can go on a lean bulk afterwords.
Go on /fast/ general

a lot of faggots will disagree but do a keto style diet. avoid all breads and shit that add unnecessary calories. eat meat, veggies, some fruit, nuts. thats it.

thats

it

and you will lose weight fast. id recommend doing keto for a month or two just so it gives you that little push and some fast results which will help keep you motivated to continue.i went from like 200 skinny fat to 165 in like 2 months of doing it then bulked back up to 200 swole

goodluck and stop beating yourself up man, itll take some time but youll be alright

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (934x768, 566K)

I just finished a 48hr snake juice fast look into that shit

Go to (www.)looksmax.me

You look like my cousin(my cousin is a woman)

Fuck off with your eating disorder.

Get yourself into a routine, eat healthy.
Do 5km on a treadmillas fast as possible every day, at first it will take around an hour when walking, but improve and try each time to beat the previous time. When you hit 20 minutes its a glorious feeling