Uni Thread

How Jow Forums is the overall school population?

There's more stacies than Chads here. Way more due to the female: male ratio. The guys here are pretty shaggy and unaesthetic as a whole. Usually skinny fat or overweight.

The gym usually has aesthetic dudes though

Attached: 00000.jpg (1192x1524, 201K)

Everyone at every uni is a faggot
/thread

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 126K)

Kinda true. Too much damn soiboys and confident ugly dudes

No dumbass even you are a faggot

C O P E

More proof of your faggotry

Med School has a surprising amount of gym dudes. Most of them gay though.

>tfw when many of my friends are hot buff gay dudes and I'm straight and single

Attached: Y2iOYMT.jpg (634x538, 24K)

Do you live in the south or something?

who is this male model i cant name him but he seems familiar + highly aesthetic desu
reverse image search doesnt give me shit

Finished law school, almost nobody was lifting here. Most guys were overweight or skinny fat, everyone was a normie tho, constantly goin out drinking and socializing. Weren't many Stacies either, most girls were ugly or average, only a few good looking ones, chads were even more rare, almost non existant.

Don't even know bro

Attached: 441.png (402x586, 266K)

Gymgoers should be proud of having an aesthetic body and face without the need to drink to fit in with people

>med
Buff chads all the way down.
>law
Skinnyfat/chubby/"yeah I used to go to the gym" but social and well-adjusted dudes.
>business
All types.
>computer science/engineering
Either rail thin auschwitz mode or hamplanets.
>liberal arts
Soiboys, as you'd expect.

>med
>buff chads

My best friend studies medicine. They are all skinny fat or fat autists without social competence since to get perfect score in school to study medicine, you need either a very high IQ or must be a shut in autist who does nothing but studying all the time. And the high IQ ones are usually to lazy to workout since they got away with as little to no work as possible all their lifes while still ending up in the top 1%.

>the high IQ ones are usually to lazy to workout since they got away with as little to no work as possible all their lifes while still ending up in the top 1%.
Relatable feels.

For you maybe, I'm too dumb to achieve greatness. I started studying with 25 and failed Calc1 despite learning 4-6 hours every day. I guess I learned wrong or something. I know I'm dumb but no one can be THAT retarted. I still try to figure out what exactly I did wrong because I like math so it was not hatred of the subject that made me fail.

delet this

>For you maybe, I'm too dumb to achieve greatness.
If it makes you feel any better, hard work gets people farther than raw intelligence. If you work hard you can be at the top of your field, even if that field is a low IQ field.

Paramedic school is either bearmode, builtfat, built, and the odd otter mode. Chicks are either built and curvy or ham planets. Theres lots of fat dudes but they're all strong, I go to a trade school and I'll usually see 5-8 classmates at the school gym at a time (class of 60)

This is just false. I literally have two classmates who are national athletes that represent the country in their respective sports. Another was the captain of the volleyball team back in her Uni days. I'd say a good 10% of us are physically active, and half of that are very serious about their fitness level. All things considered, I'd say that's a high proportion of people.

Maybe it's because I live in Germany, but a huge junk of people in med school are skinny fat, fat or Indians/Chinks.

Attention Leeds Uni students:
Your uni is really nice and fuck you because I have to get on a bus for 9 hours to go back to my shitty one now.
t. Aberdeen student down for the kickboxing comp this weekend.

compsci student here. everyone is basically a twink and nobody showers and i dislike most of them

In general it's like this for all uni students in my country (NL)

>Freshmen
Tall and lanky
>Seniors
Tall and skinnyfat
>Grad students
Tall and lanky again after cutting the excessive drinking

Ryan something, check his Instagram he didnt take care of his shit and got JUSTed

To add to this, especially in sciences and engineering, the stuff you study and the grades you get are far more dependent on smarts than the job is. I'm not saying you can be dumb, but there are plenty of uni lecturers and researchers in the UK Russell group that scraped their degrees with a low second.

Medicine and law are brainlet central. You just need diligence and a reward system trained to receive pleasure from daily grind of unimportant details and minutiae.
Only a 10% of med/lawfags are Chads destined for success.

In my med school class, I was one of maybe 3 dudes that actually lifted seriously. Out of 170 people. I'm the only one in my residency program of 65 people.

Do they have aesthetic faces or just boring faces

>tfw going to school for /mu/sic
Every guy in the department is either Auschwitz mode, skinnyfat or actually fat. There are some qt girls but only due to genetics, they're all DYEL as hell. I love my gf and she's more Jow Forums than a lot of the other musicians, but even she's weak as shit. If you look at the rest of the uni you see more Jow Forums guys, mostly athletes and tanks from the various frats on campus.

>see law, med and C"""S"""" students
>no one here is a math major

It's like you guys DON'T want to make it. I'll enjoy my 300k starting salary while med cucks gotta work for under 50K per year during residency. Also you lawyer cucks will never earn over 100K unless you are literally the best lawyer. Nice over saturated professions, losers

Attached: 61824884.jpg (480x371, 68K)

Where is this? Asking for a friend haha

>male nurseoid

Most are dyel zoomers but I'm also a boomer going into nursing so I can't compare myself to them. There are three insta stacies in my class, two of them have some decently thicc ass and thighs. There are a few actual boomers wandering around doing nursing as part of their midlife crisis but only with dadbods.

I wouldn't say I'm really Jow Forums though, not until my arms are tight enough to fill out fairly loose scrubs sleeves.

Based and redpilled

checked, redpilled and fpbp

Attached: 1551285779481.png (2000x2000, 1.97M)

Checked.
There's two or three Jow Forums guys but everyone gossips about them and complains about them.
Meanwhile, the hipsters with dad bod and that dress like a thrice divorced woman get all the attention.