How many of you go barefoot to get feet gains?

Feet gains wont get you many mires, but they will help you stay healthy. Your feet are your shock absorbers, so keeping them strong will keep your knees ankles and even your back healthy. Shoes make your feet weak, get out of them whenever you can and go barefoot.

Attached: feet.jpg (683x1024, 395K)

I do as often as possible. I also don't use any sole in my shoes and all my shoes have a wide toebox to keep my toes from looking pointed and broken like most people's feet. I can walk outside barefoot easily and I've never had a bunion or any other foot issue. The modern shoe is ruining people's feet.

i can't do barefoot. i always wear shoes, even in the house. how fucked am i?

Imagine if your dick started leaking precum as soon as the scent of her feet hit your nose haha

Good for you user. WHat kind of shoe do you have with a wide toe box. My shoes are still pretty narrow, ID like a wider one

Youre not. You just need to engage your feet muscles and youll get stronger. It feels pretty good. Since you are always standing on your feet it is literal functional fitness.

I run barefoot in the summer
It feels way better when you're used to it

I bought a pair of Lem's, which are unfortunately very expensive, but I consider it worth it since I buy shoes maybe once every 2 or 3 years. They're basically like slippers. I'm sure there are better shoes out there but one reason I settled on these is because I'm a 4e in width which is almost impossible to shop for properly in the US.

Is being barefoot indoors enough? I spend like 10 hours/week barefoot for kickboxing but it's all either on flat floor or mats.

I do all the time.

Probably not. Joe Rogan is really into barefoot training and hes been into martial arts for a long time and Id assume he was barefoot most of the time. You gotta walk a lot or run barefoot to see results imo

I only wear footwear outside and even then if it's acceptable, I won't. I take my shoes off on planes, trains, cinema, pretty much anywhere where I'm sat down for a prolonged period. I take them off on the grass at the park and the beach. I don't wear them in the gym.

One of the best feelings I'd taking my boots off after a long day of work. My wife always comments on how smooth and healthy my feet are.

If you lift barefeet, especially heavy squats, youll destroy your arch

imagine the smell

Ill need a citation on that. TNation supports the idea of lifting without shoes. Running probably puts around 2x bodyweight on your arch, Im not sure why lifting heavy would be so bad.

yeah that would be pretty funny dude tell me more lol

i just run barefoot on the treadmill
feels good but my track is narrow and short so i kind of run tip-toed

makes me horny just thinking about it

maybe you lick the feet for a while and your dick gets harder and wetter but you don't touch it, and then she pushes down on your dick with her foot and a big spurt of precum leaks out and she covers her foot in it and makes you lick the precum off haha

>Anonymous 03/24/19(Sun)05:03:19 No.50124182▶
>
>maybe you lick the feet for a while and your dick gets harder and wetter but you don't touch it, and then she pushes down on your dick with her foot and a big spurt of precum leaks out and she covers her foot in it and makes you lick the precum off haha
Do you guys not realize thats a guy?

Barefoot in the house, these anywhere outside of the house.

Attached: 20190312_195706.jpg (4032x2268, 2.26M)

Us Jow Forums brahs have our Trap-O-Meters on check, you fairy.
>gib shortstack milky brunette gf

>"Make X ineffectual and pointless lifestyle change grounded in pseudoscience and perpetuated by the neuroticism of bored, unhealthy Americans!

I haven’t worn shoes anywhere except work since I was a little lad.

My feet are strong af

Attached: 510E3A41-B093-4887-9E59-44AA0761389B.jpg (1280x849, 312K)

Strong feet club

I’m with you brah

Attached: AFA91E3B-C59C-4E29-9DD8-33CA5DAADB09.jpg (768x1024, 161K)

Does it matter if I walk on the outside of the foot?

Why are you black?

you must be looking goofy with those on, even in this clown world

Attached: kike on a stick how ebin.png (444x440, 56K)

nigger

What is this?
Every day, it's like a bunch of people decide there's a specific topic they're going to make a bunch of threads about.
Thursday, there were bug protein threads up all day.
Friday there were egg threads up all day.
Yesterday I saw at least seven vegan threads.
This morning I've already seen three barefoot/foot-gains threads.
Why is there a daily "topic" from multiple people that gets shitposted about all fucking day?

He knows too much.

Kill him

It's not a guy you fucking idiot, I've been here since 2008, I can 100% recognize a man from a woman.

I live in a rough desert terrain so sometimes when I take my dog for a hike I walk barefoot for a half hour or so. Just to build up callouses on my feet from walking over the sharp rocks and hot sand. I don't think barefoot running is actually that good for your joints. At least it never feels good on my joints when I do it.

Attached: bog.png (218x130, 76K)

get that toenail checked out man

miniskirt
underbite
long nails

>tfw no foot gf

Attached: foot made bento - 1552890839043.png (1431x2048, 695K)

Uh, yeah dude, usually you interact with your environment using the outside part of your body. Gets too messy otherwise.

I footcked your wife.

>Strong feet club
I think you might have gangrene, normal human foot cannot be in this color. Also check your toenail

i have a similar pair. minimalist shoes are great for the gym.

You're more than fucked. You're an American. I'm sorry but it's non operable.

i think you mean inoperable. what do they teach you guys outside of burger land?

England not first tongue

Hot as fuck.

Imagine cumming on her feet while she calls you pathetic bros

what's your country then?

There was a Finnish dude at my university's gym and he squatted with no shoes on.

How do I strengthen my ankles and arches? I feel like I roll in (pronate) naturally and I can instinctively feel it's not good for me.

Attached: pronation supination.png (768x562, 180K)

What's the name of this exercise?

Attached: footsmooches.webm (320x240, 2.84M)