Happy birthday, brah. You would have been 30 today

Happy birthday, brah. You would have been 30 today.

How has Zyzz inspired your journey?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 27K)

Sharky killed Zyzz so he wouldn't be able to tell the world about how they took drugs and did gay shit together.

he has inspired me NOT to do cocaine and fuck trannies

I stumbled across his videos when I was 13, seven years later I’ve built a pretty damn good physique. He was a big inspiration when I first started. I grew out of the trance and edm stuff like 3 years ago but I’ll still remember him. RIP Zyzz.

Workouts I do on this day are for him. Don't think that would change with the years, t b h. But damn, 30? I thought it was his 29th. Where has time gone?

I'm not that into the trance scene and all that but the quote "we're all gonna make it" has stuck with me after all these years.

We're all gonna make it, brah

I wish Sharky would make a cumback

Attached: index.jpg (178x283, 9K)

I started hitting sauna 3 times a week.

can someone tell me the sharky zyzz story

This. He inspired me to stay in school and avoid mixing a cocktail of anabolics and party drugs in a sauna full of ladyboy prostitutes.

Anybody still idolizing him is either a newfag who wishes they were here 2010-2012 or just a retard. He's a dead stripper.

i started coming here like a month after he died. time has gone pretty fast

As much shit as anyone may talk bout Zyzz, in the end he did inspire many including myself to make it and fuck what anyone else said. He helped me to get rid of the ppl who didn’t believe in me and 4 that his inspiration will always have a place in my heart

Fuck Gyppz and you all fags.

we're all gonna make it brahs

Attached: Arent+bishes+attracted+to+aesthetic+men+like+zyzz+_cd7a32827f8e8943f58195f98a4d895c.jpg (534x800, 69K)

he motivated me to stay natty and not waste my potential away for vapid sluts and drugs

on my way to 6plate deadlift natty

Attached: healing.png (512x512, 102K)

Those random vids of sharky screaming at the Thai police are good for the lulz

I used to chat with zyzz on Jow Forums when he actively browsed back in 2009. He was a year older than me and my goal body when I was a skinny twig in university. Now I'm a grown man and he's still just a young lad. Forever mirin brah

Better to burn out than fade away, that sick cunt has inspired many guys to get fit

We're all gonna make it.

Sleep tight sweet prince

Amazing how this would be considered natty these days

>Now I'm a grown man and he's still just a young lad. Forever mirin brah
Stop please I don't feel like starting the day with tears

>6plate deadlift natty
post body

He inspired me not to roid and die in a sauna

The guy who abused steroids motivated you to stay Natty?

>he's still just a young lad.

I'm pretty sure he's skeleton mode now.

You can be a sick cunt if you wanna be

Attached: 1552082681252.jpg (556x1280, 103K)

My first workout routine was zyzz's

what do you guys think about the rumours chestbrah had him killed

whenever I'm ready to quit I just have to whisper "we're all gonna make it" and it helps me keep going. Thank you Zyzz, may you rest in peace

Attached: Zyzz.jpg (810x4757, 509K)

We are all gonna make it.

kek

>6 pl8 natty deadlifter

whats you bf%, seriously I want to know

literally peak aesthetics. still mogs all the gigachads of modern day

Reminded me that despite all hardships and struggles, I'm still gonna make it

Or rather; we're all gonna make it.

>30

good lord time is a relentless bitch

RIP brother idc what anyone says, you inspired me when I was a struggling 16 year old twink boy

Fuck bros I never realized I share a birthday with him, now I HAVE to make it

Taught me not to be a retard about mixing recreational drugs and steroids. That's about it.

I've been doing his brosplit and I just can't do any other routine because it's so fun. I hate how PPL and upper lower and strength programs force you to do legs twice a week. I fucking love having a day for chest and shoulders. I fucking love zyzz.

Attached: BMLbohzCYAAo6Px.jpg_large.jpg (885x1024, 182K)

The thing that has inspired me most about Zyzz has been the amount of confidence that guy possessed. It was a true chad.

the Chadest

>tfw no 30-year old boomer fistbumping to EDM, yelling "fuark" on sets, and telling you that "don't be a sadcunt, m8; we're all gonna make it" when you fail a set

If I see I guy put a firecracker in his mouth and blow his jaw off it motivates me to enjoy fireworks responsibly.

what could have been

Attached: BigheartedCornyAnteater-size_restricted.gif (640x360, 3.15M)

Motivated a lot of young people in various ways, remember when I used to watch him when I was a teen and now I'm already older than him. Don't do everything that he did, but still took a lot of lessons from watching him, regarding fitness and also life. Still remember these things often, even if I don't think about him...RIP brah

Happy birthday brah. You’re gonna make it. Do it for Zyzz

Wow he's just 6 months younger than me.

Happy birthday, brah.

here
http s ://youtu.be/4_o8l1i0rcM

He lives on in the hearts of so many

him and my dad got me to lifting. Thank god, my life would've been ruined without it

He's on his way. He may have a 1 pl8, as far as we know.

Respect

Sleept tight brah

Attached: ceb.gif (500x500, 97K)

Yes, the story of Icarus warns us to be careful and not to fly too close to the sun, to learn from his mistakes and not to mimic him.

>Implying Zyzz wouldn’t have settled down from the party life, found a nice qt, have plenty of kids, and inpsire Trump, Putin and Assad to work together to ensure the creation of Kurdistan in honour of him

Attached: 3A6067C1-381C-41C8-890B-8BB555ED4E10.png (1141x711, 1.05M)

kek

Attached: 1553451468044.jpg (885x1024, 252K)

>implying you don’t want to go out on coke fucking ladybois

That sound like the dream

Attached: 4L_d9L6cnlR.png (500x544, 111K)

Fucking inspiration bro. Never would have taken my fitness seriously without you. RIP.

Rip my brother

Attached: zyzz approval.gif (275x428, 944K)

Attached: zyzz mog.webm (1280x720, 968K)

Attached: my zyzz roleplay.jpg (498x594, 84K)

>I fucking love having a day for chest and shoulders. I fucking love zyzz.

current program's day A is chest/shoulders, Day b legs/back and it feels great. ABxABx

based

Were all gonna make it

WHY HIM!!?! WHYYYYYYYYY

Attached: chad boogie rage.gif (500x281, 3.63M)

happy birthday Zyzz

We saw his rise to glory, but not his fall to mediocrity. The patron saint of aesthetic watches over us all. We’re all gonna make it

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1685, 1.73M)

we're gonna make it.

zyzz's body was that perfect combo of not being too bulky while still looking shredded/huge. peak aesthetics

Attached: 1407456592629.jpg (500x375, 80K)

Good night sweet prince

Attached: 1480088482985.jpg (776x1024, 41K)

What did Zyzz eat and drink at parties? He seemed like he partied a lot, for a noob like me it would be difficult to turn down all that food and alcohol

Attached: Whatever it takes to make it.jpg (750x469, 119K)

>piano man
:(

I'm not zyzz but when I'm at a party or bar or something I just get a diet coke with some ice. But I tell people its rum and coke or vodka and coke etc if they ask what im drinking

>Zyzz died at 22 with the body of a Greek statue
>my sedentary "dadbod" ass turns 23 in a couple months
fucking christ.

He inspired me to stay natty

RIP Brah. Hitting the gym extra hard tomorrow and posting a cringe gym selfie on instagram because I know it's what you would've wanted. Forever mirin' hard.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

Attached: all gonna make it.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR TONIGHT ;-;

>on gear
>no cardio
was it really that surprising?

Thats funny

I go to the same gym as the bother of Zyzz, Chestbrah and holy fuck is that guy a disgusting mess.

>Not even the king of manlets
>Dresses like a 16 year old kid from the early 2000's. Spiked hair and everything despite being nearly 40
>Skin looks like a burnt meat pie
>Constantly going up to everyone he slightly knows in the gym trying to get someone to acknowledge his existence.
>I think he has been doing this since a child as most people can't see him due to height
>Has a "crew" of 2 people who are always with him
>A slightly shorter manlet who must be abusing roids since birth because his head looks like a fucking brick, much worse then Rich Pianas block head. This guy never seems to lift and is always just standing there trying to take up as much space a possible.
>A king of manlets who is maybe 2cm taller than Chestbrah. Balding head so he always wears a hat but does not lift at all. Only does cardio and keeps trying to take pictures of his crew for "the likes"

I think the whole bloodline of his family was going to die off regardless of the sauna heart attack.

Attached: 1549271651419.png (334x346, 127K)

still miss him lads

>mfw i'm 30 this year
fuaaarkk

I'm a zebra

Attached: 1553480769388.png (1127x685, 37K)

Tell us more

ayy

Still mirin

Is the manlet your talking about babolimp?

which gym does he go to? ausfag here as well

babo seemed like a nice guy, don't think he would be so stupid

From rumors on this board he did hardcore drugs such as molly and/or coke at parties. I don't believe we've ever seen him holding beer or anything or that nature. I'd imagine he might even take a shot or two. He was more concerned with dance moves and usually danced by himself or with other guys that he went to festivals with. Again, this is just from images and rumors of what had been seen here. There are still plenty of images of him floating around and you can probably find archived posts from him on bodybuilding misc forums.

It wouldn't surprise me as this would get him that pumped hype feeling that he loved so much.

Not much more to tell I guess. He basically looks like a washed up failed celebrity who's trying so dam hard to be Zyzz.

Nah not babolimp. Some guy who looks like a tall midget with the head the size of a large briefcase. Hes overcompensated with roids to the point where he looks like some kind of bobblehead toy.

Pemulwuy anytime fitness around 5pm, though I normally go between 9-10pm to avoid the rush.

VERY shit gym I don't recommend it. Full of dropkick Lebs with the occasional Asian who are alright.

Saw him at a few house parties nearly 10 years ago around the Parramatta area. He did pills at every party I was at and didn't drink because he wanted to stay shredded apparently.

Was an alright guy imo. Was always chatting with the loser nerds about video games and tried to help build our confidence.

>abs pointing up
what the fuck is this magic? was he even a normal human?

>dropkick Lebs
haha canadian here.. what does this mean?

No one cares about chestbrah, he is only relevant because of zyzz, and he still is somewhat relevant because of him
guy is disgusting

i'm not aussie but i think dropkick is slang for stupid / mentally retarded and Lebs refers to them being Lebanese / shitskin probably

thanks user. sounded quite funny. even funnier now.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a boomer

Happy birthday, Zyzz

Attached: 1549788475327.jpg (1200x1600, 145K)

Today I lift for him.

>stopped lifting for four months because work
>keep thingken "I'll do it January"
>eventually becomes March
>3/24 comes
>suddenly I'm fuck it I'll do it tomorrow
>come back to gym
>forgot it was Zyzz's birthday yesterday
We're all gonna make it brahs