/fraud/ steroids and anti-natty action general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids general.

Seething, coping natty gymslaves fuck off. Or be a good boy, sit down and learn a thing or two. We are here to improve your physicality. Ask, and we will help you.

Global testosterone levels have been rapidly declining over the past 50 years due to BPAs and microplastics in the food chain. if you aren't on at least TRT dose in 2019, you're playing yourself.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

SARMs and prohormones cost more than steroids, do less and have the same sides. Don't waste your time.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Remember, roiding is like taking the bus to school while everyone else walks. DYOR, don't get fearmongered.

Attached: thetwins.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNBbKCVscic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 0DE0BC30-269E-484F-8E97-ED2B9AD4F847.png (963x756, 120K)

Hey guys I'm trying to build a high protein, high carb, low fat diet for my first cycle and I'm trying to make it as cheap as possible. Anyone got any recommendations? I currently have:

Protein:
eggs (pretty fat but ok)
cottage cheese
not-fat fish (such as codfish)
chicken

Carbs:
pasta
rice
oatmeal
potatoes
kidney beans

If y'all can share some god tier foods that fall into high protein, high carb, low fat section a nigga would appreciate it. Full complete recipes are also welcome.

Attached: riceneggs.jpg (727x969, 138K)

Looking to get some quality gains out of this next cycle, I have been seeing a lot of talk about tren with a 4 week Dbol cycle. My main questions are how are the side effects? I know that Tren makes it pretty much impossible to retain water but dbol is the exact opposite. So does the Tren counter act the water rentention from dbol?

Would this stack be ok taken all at the same time or should the dbol be taken first then the Tren after?

I have experience with Tren E and Test E looking to keep it the same, prefer pinning less and it's done me well so far but just looking for a little extra mass without a ton of sides or problems. Any info helps. thanks guys

Attached: 1524997232883.jpg (600x900, 59K)

Whey

How do you deal with all the fucking body hair? Shoulders, back, chest, arms... monkey mode incoming.

And did anyone find a good solution for acne? Zinc only helps a little (50mg) and pills arent an option cause they fuck with your liver and blood pressure.

Attached: 1532869250443.jpg (750x750, 135K)

Whey not?
But thanks good one

you shouldn't be afraid of fat. i always douse my meals with a lot of olive oil. anyway your food choices look great. they're cheap and good. personally i love frozen lamb and cheap sushi. insanely good macros.

just run the Tren and Test, you won't get the fast bump in strength that Dbol will give you but if you don't want the sides than don't run the oral.

>quality gains
>tren and 4 weeks dbol

Run test and deca at equal dosages for 16+ weeks, with something like adrol to start you off.
Or do npp + tpp if you want a shorter cycle.

can't help with you with body hair. but for acne i recommend these (i can't handle accutane too):
30,000IUs of vitamin A a day
1 tablet of Blackmores Vitamin E (thats what i took)
salicylic acid, niacinimide+zinc from The Ordinary, apply before going to bed and in the morning before u head out
>inb4 shill
these products are really cheap, the vitamins you can get from any pharmacy, the salicylic and niacinimide u can get from The Ordinary's website. acne gone in 2 weeks.

Attached: salicylic.jpg (1600x1600, 110K)

remember that Tren E is superior to Tren Ace.
>fewer pins per week (u could even get by with once a week)
>slow release, sides dont come at you like a fire hydrant
>more economical

so yeah, take the Tren E pill today. dont become a pincushion

Attached: 47part2.jpg (754x1005, 143K)

fpbp fuck redditors

fpbp

Is it safe to pin test 24/7 for your whole life?

at levels of 150-200mg per week, yes. do your blood work at least twice a year to be sure

Guys what if the needle is too short and doesn't reach the muscle but instead goes subq? Will the body still absorb it? If yes is it worse than intramuscular? Am I being worried for nothing?

Attached: 1552320272426.jpg (640x486, 28K)

As long as you're not fat this shouldn't be an issue. You're not fat right?
You will still absorb subq, just slower than normal as there isn't as much blood flow vs your muscles.
Probably will pip a bit but you'll be fine overall.

Inb4 some user posts that one study where subq test was better absorbed. Thats not the case for the dosages we use

how do u dose the tren e compared to tren a?

>, I have been seeing a lot of talk about tren with a 4 week Dbol cycle

wtf did i step into a time machine back to 2012?

Bill Roberts of minor steroid community fame briefly popularized short cycles on the basis of recommendations he got from a greek physician or something like this.

the idea being that during the initial stages of exogenous androgen use, the pituitary and testes are actually sensitized rather than desensitized as happens with continued use (and eventual "shut down"). The idea was to blast short acting drugs for a short window and then come off clean for a few weeks. This also based on the knowledge that the effects of anabolic steroids on the muscle cells are longer lasting than merely the active life the drug. So in theory, you're still making gains while you're "off" particularly because you haven't yet sent your balls and brain to sleep with never ending use of androgens.

Furthermore, most human studies on anabolic steroids pretty much agree that the gains sharply decline after about week 6, for whatever reason (some cite increased myostatin expression)

Interestingly, this is actually broadly similar to the drug programs of the DDR (east germany).

I know a few guys who have done short cycles and gotten good results. Better than just staying on? I dont know.

How do you guys feel about longer, weaker cycles versus shorter and bigger cycles?

Been reading around and can't seem to reach a consensus. The argument seems to boil down to slower progress with lesser sides v. big, rapid gains at the cost of sides.

Tren A is ED or EOD
Tren E is twice a week (if you’re into that stable blood levels meme) or once a week is fine as well

Attached: 5AABDA8B-3E1A-451F-8A2D-DA73EFAC6EE1.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

> Guys what if the needle is too short and doesn't reach the muscle but instead goes subq?

Doesn't matter.

> Will the body still absorb it?

yes

> If yes is it worse than intramuscular?

no

> Am I being worried for nothing?

yes.

The only problem with subq is its not suitable for large volumes of oil (1.5ml is currently the recommended maximum volume for subcutaneous injections).

Anyone here from Denmark?

>what if the needle is too short and doesn't reach the muscle but instead goes subq?
you will get painful inflammation

Thats a debate thats been going for literal decades. No resolution in sight, and frankly I'm surprised to see people talking about cycles at all since after GH15 came along with all his nonsense the community has pretty much been perma-blasters and not much else.

yeah i did ace before and i have some E waiting now, but i meant how do you translate, for example 100mg a day of Ace to a 2 weeks pin of E

Hva så, min brormand

>Seething, coping natty gymslaves fuck off.
>juicemonkey roidcel accusing others of coping

absolutely howling

Another thing is that supposedly the gains you make on a longer, slower cycle are more easily kept than those of a short and faster cycle.
Guess it comes from oral steroid gains mostly dropping off after cessation

I'm about to do my first "real" cycle and it looks something like this:
Week 1-15: Test-E 500 mg/week
Week 1-10: Deca 250 mg/week
Dbol week 1-6: 30 mg/ED

It is not really my first cycle since I have done a cycle of test-only but I ended up with an injury which kept me from lifting for a year (the injury didn't happen in the gym). My question is: do I divide the test-e in two separate 250 mg doses e3d, or do I pin 500 mg once a week?

Thanks anons

just pin it twice a week, Monday Thursday or monday friday. It doesn't really matter.

I think you're going to look like a water balloon with that cycle and no amount of AIs or SERMs will help. Personally id drop the testosterone completely and double the deca, but thats just me.

I open to new ideas. But this cycle was recommended to me by an avid steroid user. I guess I'll look for a new one.

Where are the trips?

if you're on shorter esters, yeah 6-8 weeks would suffice. long esters 16-20 weeks for peak blood levels

100mg a day of ace = 700mg tren a week
do 350 on monday, then 350 on thursday for E.

for me ill just whack 700 on monday

>fewer gains than enhanced users
>10 years in the gym versus 2 years in the gym
"im a-a-a-a-a-absol-l-l-utely howling y-you guys"

Attached: cope.jpg (218x231, 7K)

>being that lean
>still having bloated faces

What does that? dbol? Does anyone run dbol anymore?

>first cycle
>wants to run 2 compounds
>wants to run dbol
>doesn't even know how often he should pin
looks like you have literally no idea about steroids

yeah you will look like amy schumer.

unless you're 8% bodyfat right now, drop the dbol.

Attached: 1519963799232.jpg (1673x2048, 180K)

not exactly bloated desu. you can still see their jaws

I love EQ so much.

Was thinking about 10 weeks of tren E 100mg every third day and EQ 400mg week to cut up and gain a little strength. Will this work, if not how would you change it? Thanks

Attached: whoa2.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

100 mg E3D is not a high enough dosage for Tren E. Double it. Pair that doubled dose in the presence of the EQ a decent diet and lifting program and yes you can and should realize noticeable strength gains and an increase in your leanness. Watch your diet as well.

Attached: 7E3AF83D-1191-4530-9378-6F9CC64334A6.jpg (590x594, 55K)

Do you have something against test? Maybe you enjoy when your shit shuts down? Throw some test prop in.

Attached: 1516001847837.png (1331x896, 459K)

Next cycle is going to be 12 weeks of 350 test C
700 tren E

Going for strength gainz

First off gear wont make you lean up. Eating right and exercise will.

Tren is great if you want to get strong but its not really good first time you want to try sauce.

Letro will help with water retention amongst other things. Test doesnt always mean weater retention and if it does you will lose the water when you come off.

So if you have done everything right you will be leaner since you gained more muscle and lost or kept the same amount of fat.

As for the EQ is might make you hungry as hell bad if you are trying to get cut up based on your diet. The vasculartuy you might get from it will only be if your lean.

So Test E and 250-500mg a week for 12 weeks would be your best ovr all setup if you are a newbie to gear.

Attached: 227D8178-D76C-47F8-BD36-15DD8FD7F9C5.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

The ester doesn't change what the drug does, only how fast it's released. Ace/prop works faster but needs more frequent injections, enanthate/cypionate works more slowly but you can pin only a couple times a week.
Test E/C and Tren E will be cheaper and give the same results in the end (more results for the same money, because you can buy more of it). It'll also give less sides, a lot of people find tren ace sides are a lot worse pinning eod rather than ed because of the peaks in blood concentration a opposed to more steady levels. Well pinning tren E twice a week will keep levels just as steady as pinning ace every day.

It will take a while longer to subside if you want to come off, but still a week is more than enough for most of the enanthate to be off you. And sides aren't going to become unbearable overnight either, like the positive effects they build up gradually over the first weeks and they'll only get unbearable if you stubbornly push through it.

I prefer longer esters any day, but ideally tren E should be ran for a bit more than 8 weeks. Ace is better if you want faster results, like in a 6 week cycle. But for that there are orals that are just as good, cheaper and won't turn you into a pin cushion.

Attached: 1522470272692.jpg (640x462, 58K)

Do i buy one 10ml bottle or 10 1ml bottles? 1ml are better quality, i think. Which one is more convenient?

>better quality
bro its the same if you're buying premade. its all from the same lab. 10ml is obviously more convenient

Is it okay if you do test E 500mg a week for 15 weeks? Otherwise i would have a 3 weeks worth of test leftover.

My bad, sorry. Forgot to mention they are different brands. 1ml ones are from swiss remedies. I mean, it has to be good when it's from Switzerland, right?

ALL steroids will inevitably cause some degree of bloating due the effect of androgens on the RAS

most guys will look a lot better if they took breaks from the drugs. But they won't, because they'll lose some size (inevitably from less fluid in the muscle) and freak out about muh gains!!

its pretty much the same actually. more hassle with the 1ml vials and u get less value out of them. go with 10ml.

Attached: 1232.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Thanks for the replies.

My main thing is, I don't particularly want to inject EOD, as when i was doing once a week, jab day was never a day to look forward too lol.

how long would you recommend a Tren E cycle for? A lot of the guys say it messes with your head after 8 weeks.

Also, what doses would you recommend? One guy said 2ml of tren e and test e a week, so 1ml per jab.

Attached: A37392DE-A7BA-4A8F-A4FF-102B3DA5B4FB.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

That seems to line up. I've seen friends do huge blasts and then wither up after. But some of my online buddies that are old school do things like long-term test/tren (in the 200 range) and look pretty damn monstrous. I think it also has to do with dediction/discipline and mentality. Somone on low and slow will be at it day in and out, but big blasters will ebb and flow as the cycle ends and their motivation with it.

If you feel fine, sure. Othewise use that extra 3 weeks' worth to cruise and join the BnC life.

>to cruise and join the BnC life
I don't understand the jargon.

How much protein on cycle? About 1.5g/lb body weight, or even more?

blast and cruise. it means you don't ever come off. you blast, then cruise on low dose test to let your receptors rest, then blast again.

the more the better. i go up to 300g protein a day on deca/tren/test. simply no fucks given.

pic related iz me

Attached: 1-02-2019.jpg (478x577, 44K)

With acetate even eod is pushing it, it should be done every day ideally. Acetate eod is like enanthate once a week, you can do it but levels will drop a lot before the next shot.

It takes some 4 weeks for blood concentration to level out with enanthate (any enanthate) so if you're using it for 6-8 weeks you're stopping only 2-4 weeks after reaching full throttle. Running it for 10-12 weeks will give more time to take advantage of the drug, during those few more weeks the gains will keep on coming strong.

At the 8 week mark it won't be doing anything to your head it wasn't already doing by week 3 or 4. It's like some people think the effects just keep building up more and more the longer you stay on the drug but it's not like that at all. It does build up initially (more slowly and gradually the heavier the ester) but once it levels out then the effects become pretty constant and if anything will tend to become less pronounced as you get bigger and less sensitive to a given dose (that's why people increase it, that same dose no longer does what it did the first time around). If you find a low enough dose of tren that gives you no sides at all, then you can pretty much stay on it year round, if it wasn't giving you any sides after a month or two it probably still won't be giving you any sides after six.

Ml is a unit of volume, not mass. 2ml could be 200mg of tren E a week if it's dosed at 100mg/ml, or it could be 500mg if dosed at 250mg/ml. Dose depends on what and how much you want from it, and how much in terms of sides you're willing to accept. I like tren E at around 400 with test E at 200 a week, but I'm going for recomp while keeping side effects low. General rule of thumb is more tren for recomp, more test for mass. Though high test with any dose of tren tends to give a lot of side effects so for mass I'd chose something else.

Attached: 4AF4931C-278D-4678-B774-7332FA33F89A.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

if you take pre workout you are not natty. sorry. natty is for people who take nothing not even a protein shake you faggots always want to move the finish line to make yourself feel better

t. Natty swole motherfucker

Must have been hard to get gains as an asian.

nah pretty ok actually. u can run as much gear as you want but it all boils down to diet. i binge on sushi and salmon all the time. good macros and easy to force down because it tastes good

Attached: 12-02-2018.jpg (467x557, 49K)

>read about clomid
>danger of losing sight
Ehm... i am not so sure about doing anymore.

fucking amazing reply. learned so much.

tripfags fuck off and the quality of fraud improves

This general became absolutely fucking retarded with all the clueless normies.

thats the purpose of fraud, to educate.

100x better than tripfags sucking each other off

Attached: 1512556519024.jpg (937x1171, 107K)

Educating was literally never /fraud/s purpose. It was steroid discussion and blogposting. If you want to educate yourself there is a fucking link to steroid wiki where everything you need to know is written down and sorted in categories. Faggots just come in ask their retarded question based on their skewed perception and lies they've read online with no intent of reading actual legit wiki. They just want someone to assure them in their delusions and say that everything will be ok. I can't even count the times i've read about burning fat during first cycle bulk. "How much fat i will drop on my first 500mg test E bulk? 10% or 8%? I need to be 225lbs shredded for summer, im 180 35% bf now".

still not you you fucking larper.

why do you keep posing as random asian dudes that are easily reverse searchable?

google reverse image search comes out nothing

its him, doofus

Oh yeah clearly

get better at searching, moron. it's not the first time he does this, last time he pretended he was an instagrammer with almost 200k followers.

Attached: 24F92BDC-9759-4DAB-BB7A-71E1248A5043.jpg (1167x1846, 360K)

about to run my first cycle
16 or 20 weeks, whats recommended for the first cycle ?

samefag
at least change the image format string lmao

Read the reddit wiki

500mg test a week. Nothing more, you should figure out how each compound works with you before you add crap in.

that's just an iPhone upload filename you moron

iphone format

500mg a week ?
i read some stickies and first cycle threads
most advise to use 250mg e5d for the first cycle

500mg once a week is fine. im on 1250 every monday. none of that twice a week stuff. to me, it doesnt make much of a difference. but you do you

Attached: ivanka.jpg (660x371, 25K)

you're a moron, read the entirety of the wiki before you ever post in my thread again

ye okay, ill research some more
maybe for the second cycle (if there will be one), i will do 250mg e5d

Hoe can I take deca and dbol without getting gyno

Suck my dick faggot. I probably need caber but i like being spoonfed answers. Where's my bb girl test jar?

>This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.
> if you aren't on at least TRT dose in 2019, you're playing yourself

Pharmacist here, lmao

u dont. but if you do you probably need copious amounts of AI and at some point you end up crashing your e2, which is 10 times worse than getting gyno

Attached: 1515514365750.jpg (250x237, 8K)

>slow release, sides dont come at you like a fire hydrant

yeah but sides dont leave as fast on Tren E so you could be fucked for longer

not true. case in point i was in a 16 week tren E test E boldenone cycle and it took a week and a half for me to lose all the tren sides i had felt for that 4 months.

tren e is like taking 7 moderate strength punches to the gut in a week versus tren ace, which is like 2 sledgehammer attacks to the head everyday

Attached: 1524224372392.jpg (767x767, 106K)

>a week and a half
>not a long time

tren ace is like a day or two

and then what? after 2 days you need to pin again, so u feel that shit knocking your brains out again. tren e persists, but you dont feel the entirety of the sides ALL AT ONCE.

Attached: 1522619555826.jpg (1080x1080, 441K)

[spoiler]I can't inject myself, my mind is fucking stopping me, what the fuck? Am i a wuss?[/spoiler]

you are so fucking stupid. stop posting any kind of advice forever.

watch this retard
youtube.com/watch?v=rNBbKCVscic
you probably haven't taken tren before lmfao

Attached: 1522420968742.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

get the fuck out of my thread

>one chance at life
>be literally perfect

Options:
1. Don't use testosterone with them. Like, any. Not even a "TRT" dose
2. Use a SERM
3. Use AIs, but if you ignore option 1 you'll probably be needing to use option 2 later.

>ruin your health and die of kidney failure
>improved

>A healthy life vs fucking your organs up and losing all your gains in 3 months

>i will inject 5kg of roids every day
>when i come off roids, i will stop training completely. i will also refuse to ingest a single gram of protein

Attached: 1513264902426.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

>"enhanced"
the word you're looking for is "compensating"
>thinks his gains are actually his
cannot make this shit up lol