American GIGAnigga

>18 years old
>6'8
>290 pounds
>50 inch vertical
>body full of muscles
>already the heaviest player and has the highest vertical even before entering into the fucking NBA

How does America produce these beyond freakish Ubermenshen? Something in the water?

Attached: IMG_6409.jpg (683x1024, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek-bVyaTRE4
youtube.com/watch?v=HU2DDeg9uII
youtube.com/watch?v=pxtIVdJpKwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Likes like he's holding one of those toy basketballs that you throw into your over-the-door plastic hoop.

Well for our African Americans it’s because slave owners selectively bred slaves to be hardier and taller so they could work the fields longer. Normal Africans are pretty short

more like Africa lol

It's a shame they completely neglected the intelligence part of their little eugenics program then.

>shame
Haha yeah what a shame right guys

mad stats

>50 inch vertical

Attached: 98E67A5A-818E-4D61-AC21-DEC35924DAD2.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Skinny legs though. You'd think low kicks might hurt him bad.

Attached: aldo.gif (500x375, 2.52M)

Knees tearing in 3, 2, 1

their joints must suffer so much. i bet they have specialized doctors/physicians/whatever on their ass all the time

Sports and rapping are pretty much the only way they know how to get out of da hood, so it's kind of like a ghetto eugenics program.

hgh and the presence of a multi-multi billion dollar industry that nurtures talent early

Maybe this meme will become believable if it's shilled often enough
Sterons+genetics

His vertical is said to be 45"
That's still freakishly good.

Joe Robbins is huge for his age.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek-bVyaTRE4
youtube.com/watch?v=HU2DDeg9uII
youtube.com/watch?v=pxtIVdJpKwg
I think you might be surprised. This kid is something else. As long as his knees stay in one piece, he's going to be amazing in the league.

>calls what’s literally documented in history a meme
>backs it up anyway by mentioning genetics
You’re not the smartest are you

>It's African American genetics, trust me bro
>What is a genetic anomaly that only occurs in a minimal number of people?

Attached: 4.png (600x720, 51K)

That is pretty insane. Hard for people to imagine given his height, but I’m 6’8, 230lbs and my lifts are 380/240/500.

Can’t imagine how strong he’d have to be to be that athletic at 280.

black folks are notorious for frauding on their kids' birth certificates. Many of the D1 athletes you see that are freak specimens are actually about 5-6 years older than they claim. Hell, most of the SEC football programs are recruiting students that claim they're 17 - 18 but they're, like, 22 or 23. There are multiple articles are documentaries on this. WOuldn't be surprised if Zion was actually around 23 or 24.

COPE HARDER HONKEY

Go on send source. But no, you won't.