what does your cheat day look like?
how often do you have one?
pic related

Attached: file.png (1384x779, 2M)

i only cheat when i visit my family.
otherwise no cheat days

>cheat day
Not gonna make it

Attached: 038731C5-113F-45AA-9D37-CCF62F34C33B.png (500x522, 133K)

>autist
not gonna make it breh

This is like 5000 kcal of pure shit what are you doing

having a cheat day

What if i told you that i‘ve already made it?

What if i told you that i‘ve already made it?

I'll grab a sixer for the weekend, that's my cheating

you're only fat because you cheated yourself your whole life, just stop. you're a fat fuck who needs to eat normally because you've already eaten a lifetime of sugary crap in a few years time its tragic.

bruh cheating is eating one bag of Lays
at most, not 5 of them and what one other user said another 4000+ calories pure thrash

>another Lays brethren

BASED

Happy Sunday fit

Obvs got chips going with the burgers and a salad leaf on the burger to feel healthy

Got some weed and a movie to enjoy with this then probably lick my girlfriends qt Indian asshole after we digested

Fucking love cheat day sundays

Attached: 43A8AB78-F3D8-4D5D-B2F7-F5616E8C2DE0.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

Where do I find a bf like you?

I got cheat days but how can you not have real food man

I would feel terrible eating like a toddler

uk?

cobra is v nice beer

based.

cringe

that is literally the most disgusting thing i have ever seen i hope you die of fat fucking retard disease kys

Attached: 1546345062469.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

You're going to want to fucking hang yourself tomorrow faggot. Only time I break my autistic clean eating habits is when I'm on a hot date and even then I'm sometimes able to get something mildly clean

I'm leaner than you dyel fuck

ok buddy

pic related is you

Attached: boogieisafaggot.png (921x650, 338K)

umad

I like having my cheat days on Saturday so I can sorta detox w/ a bit of fasting on Sunday. Helps a bit w/ the bloat come Monday.
Usually it’s just carby stuff like cinnamon buns, ice-cream, maybe some HaloTops. I try not to go too crazy, but depends on the week desu. Not really into candy and chocolate so much anymore, it’s just nice to have something soft to bite into once in a while.

>licking a poo in loos poo hole.
I just threw up in my mouth.

She is westernised not a dirty poo mate

>lick my girlfriends qt Indian asshole
You are disgusting human trash
I hope you realise that m8 (no offense)

i just eat more of what i already eat on cheat days, maybe a diet coke if im feeling cheeky

It’s just kinky sex you vanilla fuck

How can you eat all of that and not want to literally kill yourself op?
Yesterday I ate one pack of instant noodles, one pizza and one pack of ben&jerry's ice cream and I felt like shit afterwards.

>you are disgusting human thrash
>(no offence)
kek

Attached: 1549247157163.png (625x918, 587K)

>Purposefully reversing progress you've made for temporary pleasure
Never gonna make it

You are literally an autistic moron

severe autism detected, never gonna make it breh, sorry

But with a poo? You're better than that user

Every other week or so, I'll buy a small box of candy.
Usually Mike&Ikes Megaflavor box w/ 550kcals and 70g of sugar.
Don't do cheat days though, the voices would get to loud.

Attached: 1552010640312.png (436x507, 298K)

>serbian
not gonna make it

>And it was then that things went from bad to worse

t. Kebab

I bet you're single.

No one's talking to you pajeet

lmao that pic is like my last 50 cheat days combined

cheat day = one bar

having one tonight
here are my set's

Attached: Setit.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>t. kebab
Wrong. Croat. I sympathize with Bosnia more.

My stomach turned just looking at that slop.

Maann..I am indian and I have never engaged in eating ass with my gf. Sorry but its simply doesn't sound like it's sexy
>pic related

Attached: IMG_20190324_212131_715.jpg (720x900, 159K)

>Tfw no Lays flavor variety in my country.

Attached: apex.jpg (4032x2268, 2.76M)

I don't have a cheat day, I have a cheat meal like once every 14 days. Also have 1 refeed day cuz Intermittent Fasting.

Too much curry and spice? lol. I'd love it regardless
>pic related

Eh I forgot to post it. Actually, better that, I guess there's a 0% chance I'd be doxxed

I don’t understand how it’s “autistic” to not have cheat days. I’ll have cheat meals once in a while but I make sure my macros are still in check. Cheat days are like an alcoholic have a beer once a month. It just won’t work

This isn't your cheat day this is what your wife bought you for getting a vasectomy.

>Today was cheat day
>Buy an ice cream bar
>Open it the wrong way and it falls to the ground.
>But another one
>Falls off the stick after eating half of it
What does it mean, Jow Forums?

Attached: Sad_pepe.jpg (500x373, 32K)

I have a cheat meal about once a week. High protein pancakes made with whey protein, flour, eggs, almond milk and hydrolized collagen. 70g protein, 40g carbs (not including syrup) and about 1000 calories, so not terrible macros. I'll also occasionally do a re-feed day, maybe once a month.

Buy a tub next time.

you have autism

Attached: 1546490300285.jpg (349x550, 23K)

>posting on Jow Forums
>making it

Attached: 4EDF3FE5-4A0C-4E60-AA1C-1A8DEE5F2CC1.png (212x218, 83K)

>Cheat day
If I had that I wouldn't make any progress at all
Best thing you can do is to eat a cheat meal from time to time but still stay under your TDEE to minimize the damage. Bonus points if you stay at your daily calorie goal.

Not having any cheat meals until I’m down to 205lbs(about 15% bf)

But when I do, it’s gonna be something like this:
3 large topping loaded pizzas
A few burritos from chipotle
2-3 different dips and some crackers/pita chips with some empty Brie too
Nachos/bacon and jalopeno loaded cheesy fries
Shawarma and a giant hoagie from this sandwich shop down the street that makes these 18” hoagies loaded with lunch meat
Maybe a calzone too
About a quarter of some top shelf happy bush to support this level of gluttony but to also enjoy it to its max. It’s easily 10,000+ calories

>the "fucking dryer in his setup" guy again

Attached: 1552189270613.jpg (1920x1200, 282K)

based

that's like 15000

This but unironically. A cheat meal is fine once every 4-5 days but a whole cheat day? You're never gonna make it

Attached: 1552351424680.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Finally managed to eat an entire ice cream bar. Held a plate beneath the bar the entire time, but whatever.

Don't we all?

Attached: 1549811205638.gif (840x488, 511K)

Attached: 1524407060661.webm (360x640, 987K)

I'm sick after the farmers market yesterday cause I touched money and then ate a chicken biscuit without using germex. I treated myself to a cheeseburger today but I'm miserable. I probably ate poo germs.

so only when you cone out of the basement?

i think people maintain a very unhealthy relationship with food even though their bodies are healthy

human will can only go so far. it's the difference between denial and abstention. you're not going to make it if you don't truly let go of the desire.

who couldn't skip a soda if they knew they could have it 'eventually'? it's a much different proposition if you could never have soda again in this life. sure, the first one is easier, but that 'eventually' is going to weigh on you until you give in.

ayyy my brother

imagine being Serbian lol

Not gonna make it

Attached: 90A93AFF-CA02-4BBA-A886-0E5AB8876623.png (500x600, 215K)

This

Everything else is fatty mentality

Only have a cheat day when i have to go to a funeral and have to eat the whole "last meal" or marriage/birthday

>licking someone's asshole

Attached: 1552324987401.jpg (530x530, 42K)

Right here ma'daam

wtf are those pizzas.

no one else can fail this hard so that's just you

What about visiting family?

>is this a little bit of dark chocolate I see on the rim?

I OMAD and eat BBQ or pizza on my cheat days. It's generally ok unless I drink. I never eat garbagey nonsense like your pic though. I like to eat good food, not manufactured trash.

I honestly don't see the appeal of cheat days. But since I am not autistic I will not stick to my diet when I am visiting friends or family or on special occasions.

My wife and I thought one cheat day per month would be fine. The first cheat day, we both ate about 5,000 calories each - pizza, ice cream, tamales, candy, fast food burgers, beer. The next day was fucking awful. It was like living under a cloud of shame, indigestion, bloat, and disgust. We immediately decided that cheat days were not going to be a monthy affair. Basically, we're going to do a cheat day only quarterly, every 3 months and that we only get to have one cheat meal on those days - not a day of decadence.

I had a cheat day last saturday :)

Attached: IMG_2332019120123.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

My cheat day is laying in bed all day and not eating a fucking thing

So cringe, yet kinda based. Don't know how to feel about your pic. Post body or wife.

gif related
often

Attached: cheatday.gif (480x270, 1.77M)

So proud of you dude, you earned enough good boy points to play videogames and eat snacks while Tyrone breeds your wife.

>bruce lee
>twitch

m8..

SNAKE OIL QUACK QUACK

When did cheat days become less fun for yall?

I started working out about 3 months ago and meal prepping about a month ago and I help myself to pic related once a week from whataburger. It's been getting progressively less enjoyable to eat this garbage for the past three weeks.

Attached: 20190324_135305.jpg (2160x2160, 1.61M)

>not dipping in gravy

Brah I feel like I see that desk with junk food and root beer on it all the time on this board. If you're the same guy you need to clean up your act.

For me it is just the guilt after it. Taco Bell will always be my kryptonite but I've been able to avoid it more and more just because I've realized the enjoyment only lasts like 15 minutes while after I just feel empty and mad at myself.

Fuua lovely pint of chiftean good lad

I'm sorry man I've got a buffalo/Tabasco/hot sauce addiction :(

you people with cheat days are dumb, just eat a good diet and youll be able to eat your favorite foods at the same time WHILE cutting

fkin DYECs these days

Just had taco Bell.
It was every bit as shameful as expected.

Cheat meal
Cheat day
Cheat week
Cheat month
Cheat year
Cheat life

i have a regular human diet you faggot and can go pickup a pizza whenever the hell i want WHILE cutting and i dont feel guilty about it like you fat faggots

Attached: 1553119225295.jpg (582x900, 45K)

Jesus are you trying to do the 10k kcal challenge or something