It doesn't matter how low your bodyfat is when this guy walks in the room

Suddenly all your torturous months of keto, fasting, and carb cutting become irrelevant. Suddenly you calling him a fat fuck who needs to drop bodyfat becomes completely immaterial. You're mogged and you know it. In that moment you have been emasculated. Women notice HIM and not you.

Attached: 203949505050.png (475x587, 662K)

The day when we universally ignore the wants and needs of women is the day that humanity ascends to the next level

Just a question. Is it healthy for a guy his height to carry around that much mass/size? I read somewhere before that it's bad for guys this height to have so much bulk and size to them because it gives them heart attacks, their hearts can't cope. I think it was in reference to a WWE wrestler. Is it true or not?

Hey don't mind me, she was built for BBC....and you know its bound to happen sooner or later.

Attached: Larry-Wheels.02.jpg (692x674, 100K)

Women notice guys with a missing limb too, doesn’t mean they’re interested.

Status/fame/power > height/face/frame > bf% > size

This is the undeniable hierarchy.

Lawrence is beta though, he played WoW for years.

Its also my dream to live in a world where strength, size and muscle mass equals having a gf.

>140 lbs no gf
>160 lbs no gf
>180 lbs no gf

im sure once i hit 200lbs i will get a gf, r-right?

Attached: 1528909804052.jpg (785x725, 67K)

He's gonna die in 10 years and has bell's palsy. He's an awesome dude with tons of achievements but I would personally hate to be him. Can't mog anybody when you're dead.

Attached: p2kz50t3ayt11.jpg (933x768, 163K)

I don't think anyone is pretending that lifting is going to turn you into a guy who's probably one of tallest and strongest guys on the planet.

Based. You cant stay big for all your life and make it to 55+ but once you loose some weight people wont give a fuck about you anymore cause you are no longer the big boy and will be nothing but an average person.

massive cope from a tiny man.

>Be the most successful and youngest powerlifter in elite levels
>b-but he's beta cuz he played WoW

Based and redpilled

No, that nigger had a stroke at like 30 and is covering it up by claiming it's just bell's palsy.

Gotta go full bloatlord to 300 lbs to get that gf, sorry user

You need to be WoW free for 10 years to no longer be considered beta.

fpbp

Faggot

Good point.

That is why I train boxing and Judo, I would just beat the fuck out of him to show dominance.

Because I don't lift and eat healthy for women who don't have hobbies, I do it so I can feel confident in myself and complete my goals before I get hit by a truck or some shit at 50

So did zyzz

Attached: Zyzz transformation.jpg (501x480, 39K)

Nick Bateman and others mog this dude lmao. For the giant chicks' reaction is "omg he's a huge freak look at him", for Bateman is "omg he is so hawt please fuck me".

Yes.
t. hit 200+ at ~10%bf and had bitches swooning

cope harder Lawrence

remember that GoT scene where he crushed a man's head? unironically he can probably do that in real life

also how the fuck do you intend to throw him or hurt him with punches?

Attached: 1529889153909.jpg (1559x868, 160K)

Good luck. I bet your speed is superior.

I WANT A GIANT BF NAOOOOOOO

DEX gags will get destroyed in a fight.

You should admire and strive to be equal, not undermine yourself and your integrity in hopes of some THOT sticking to your dick. The big man understands man's values, aim not to be his lesser

fucking /thread

My dude, I don't think you know what a stroke is. It's not just facial paralysis, he would be showing a huge dropoff in strength on one side of his body, certainly wouldn't be able to compete in WSM within months of it happening.

mike tyson could knock him in the first round without putting hid body to massive strain lifting weights

Holy shit

what ?

The fact that another (shorter, uglier, niggerer) guy could knock him out wouldn’t make him attractive to me tho

This guy gets it.

Lift for yourself, you are kind of stuck with you.

Attached: 1552214258525.png (640x266, 50K)

>that balding, baby faced beardlet frauder with a subhuman bloated face thinks he mogs me
lmfao
I mog him to the grave. What an ugly fuck

Do you think before you type?

Damn, didn’t realize how good he looked before he even started lifting.

I am also much prettier than the Mountain. Good thing girls like me because I'm cute.

Completely false

So what? Just some chick with a size-difference fetish

What? That’s absolute shit dyel mode, he just sat around and played WoW all day.

Based and blessed7pilled

Based and redpilled brother

if guys have the same bf%, women go for size
same size, they go for face
same face, they go for frame
same frame, they go for fame
same fame, they go for height
same height, they go for power
same power, they go for status

status>power>height>fame>frame>face>size>bf%

Except I'm 6'6" and going to be presenting my research at the head of the room with a microphone. Even if he's a bit taller, I still have the big brain advantage.

It's always fascinating to see how lanklets react to someone bigger than them