Are dumbbell curls and hammer curls the only exercises needed to build big biceps?

Are dumbbell curls and hammer curls the only exercises needed to build big biceps?

Attached: Biceos.jpg (646x438, 131K)

what you wanna do? hit it from 23 angles?
It has just 3 functions:
- shoulder flexion
- elbow flexion in supinate position
- forearm supination

Do your compounds and maybe add 1 isolation if you wanna emphasize it

>t. armlet

I do two exercises for my biceps and two for my triceps and my arms are pretty good.

Which are those exercises, chief?

i do dumbell curls and concentrated ez bar curls for biceps

ez bar skullcrushers and rope pulldowns for tris

chinups are the only exercise I need
anyone saying it is a bad exercise for biceps is just retarded

post body

chinups, press and rows is all you need for big arms

My tris and bis are not hugely defined but my arms are thick. I only do barbell compounds.

I prefer hammer curls desu so I can work my forearms

No, hammer curls aren't even a bicep exercise and barbell curls should be used to overload the muscles with more weight. I'd also add weighted chinups.

with weights its even better also power cleans are good for forearms/grip strength and you will work your pronation of the forearm as well

>thick
>no definition

Post body, fat boy

I do weighted chin ups, bayesian curls(cable curls), hammer curls for lower reps and heavy ass weights (RPT 6-8-10) and recently switched incline dumbbell curls for barbell curls with an oly bar.
worked great and gained plenty of arm size, triceps I only do overhead extension with a dumbbell and rope pushdowns, I think they're worked hard through stuff like dips, bench and the press

fag

Which prior distribution should I use with my Bayesian curls to maximize gains?

never tired power cleans for forearms but as long as I do enough volume I get a huge bicep pump on chinups, in fact I get the exact same pump, I measured and tried and tested this many times, chinups and dumbbell curls give me the exact same pump size difference, except chinups I can do anywhere I want and they also train a whole bunch of different muscles at the same time
curls just seem useful for people who are trying to avoid too much fatigue.

>bi
Hammer Curls
Concentration Curls

>tri
Cable pushdowns
Cable extensions

I do 5 sets, follwed by a dropdown set immediately after the last set. Reps i switch every couple of weeks. Sometimes heavy with only 8 reps, other weeks light with 14 reps in the first set.

I hope my dyel arm will do :?

Sorry for bad lightning.

Attached: dyel.jpg (693x776, 67K)

Thanks senpai, i really appreciate it.

zoomed in to the max and yet those are dyel twink arms.
Nice bro, keep giving advice

Arms look good when they have definition, not when they're bloated.

You are welcome.

If i would care i would set up the anabolic lighning, get a pump, pose correctly, start up photoshop and go lookmaxing so you can add another pic to your gay collection you fags.

Not sure about building size but parallette calisthenics give me bigger pumps on my arms than compound lifts do.

what is a dropdown set? do you decrease the weight and do it to failure?

same exact exercises. I occasionally do hammer preacher curls for forearm gains.

>t. armlet

If I could only do one biceps curl, it would be the cable curls.
Cable curls got me better biceps than any other curls.

I do barbell rows twice a week, one day pronated and the other day, supine grip.
Chin ups and hammer curls 3 times a week.
Still smol arms

Preacher curls.
/threat

For Biceps I do
>Dumbbell Curls
>Hammer Curls (really for more forearms but whatever)
>Barbell Curls
>Preacher Curls
>Rows (not really a bicep exercise either)
I always change up the rep scheme I'm doing every week. 5x10, 5x8, 6x6, etc. Seems to be working for them so far. Can do the 50s for 6.
Barbell Curls work best imo

What do if you got forearm pain curling? I've tried resting for weeks but it just seems to keep coming back. The pain is worst with barbells straight or EZ. Hurts to turns my palms face up.

could be tendonitis. Stop doing supinated curls, massage your elbow and forearm after workout with heavy pushing. Try to stick to neutral grip shit for bis for a while, such as hammer curls or neutral grip chin-ups. Try doing parallette battle rams and see if that helps build your bis while you're recovering, side to side and front to back. Bis are a stabilizer so doing calisthenic work shouldn't irritate your forearm and elbows too much.

see if this helps you out while you're staying away from supinated bi work (palms facing up) for a few weeks. This is probably going to be a recurring issue btw, just keep in mind you're susceptible to injury while doing supinated bi isolation

what?
I do chin ups and bayesian curls on monday, hammer curls on tuesday and barbell curls on friday