Why,yes!I do strength training for 15 years?How did you know?

>Why,yes!I do strength training for 15 years?How did you know?

Attached: 1_ZKCUciUuyFKL6mEP5CivPA.png (696x496, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMMZ3zUuDU&t=1s
trainuntamed.com/clear-your-mind/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's got some shitty chest genetics

Why does he of all people shave his body?

nah he just doesn't do enough for upper body and dramatically overstated the importance of squats like the redditor he is

look at those insertions though

>How did you know?

the beard gives it away mate

He's just a little fat and ignored his chest. All he needs to do is eat less shitty and and press a dumbell here and there and he'll be aesthetic.

What I'm getting from your post is "Just lift and eat right and you'll make it, Fren!" How nice of you

Attached: 1515946191331.jpg (750x562, 80K)

Once your beard hangs off your face it's cringe

best value jujimufu

I bet he doesn't. I think he just has shitty body hair.

>15 years of "strength" training
>fails 2 plate bench
L M A O this guy is pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=ahMMZ3zUuDU&t=1s

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 92K)

all he does is squats. what did you expect?

show his baby

BREED UNTAMED

Attached: 1552815042054.jpg (1125x1638, 1.4M)

I hate women so god damn much

this has got to be a bad shot there's no way the kid is that dark, fuck, please no

He wrote a blog on his site about how his wife cheated on him and how he goes to the gym to vent his frustrations...

damn. imagine getting cucked and not killing multiple people

fuck off
please no
tell me you're baiting

Oh damn it
Well sorry but we are done
Hope he didnt sign the birth certificate

Can you imagine not choking her dumb ass right there as the kid pops out and hes dark as fuck

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>that kid
At least it makes sense that he has a pitbull

link it, faggot

Beat me to it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-100719_Telegram.jpg (833x863, 466K)

Why would he? It is still his son...

Oh PLEASE tell me it's the lighting

nope
that's a mullato baby
the boi got cucked hard

genetically not his, and he has no responsiblity over it unless he signed the birth cert
and he would get a free ride in court as the wife cheated on him
he could have dumped her ass and divorced her with zero repercussions to himself

Link faggot

>and he would get a free ride in court as the wife cheated on him

nope.avi. If he's the breadwinner for the family he'll be stuck paying alimony.

Proofs

Maybe the pibble will eat the mutt

Best case scenario desu

So what? It is his wife and his responsibility to her to raise it.

It is actually the lighting, he has a pic of him holding the kid and it's as white as him.

nice bait

I don't like him, but some kid just inspect elemented that shit. If you go to the actual source, its not there.

>strength training doesn't work

Attached: >1yr work in progress.jpg (2090x930, 2.13M)

Lel good one
Can't imagine raising one that isn't mine

Attached: 1552503850756.png (1047x889, 413K)

Attached: file.png (553x201, 48K)

OH NO NO NO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GYMCELS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Absolute nigger-faggot conspiracy. I was on the thread where a picture of the "website" was put, and it was disproved. That article never existed, as one of the posters went to a website archive site and checked to make sure those words weren't removed after publishing.

this you ignorant retards

>the state of you
trainuntamed.com/clear-your-mind/

the one on the archive is post edit, that cuck got called out and changed the article LMAO

Look at the white of the dog in left pic vs right, lighting on right pic is darker idc just saying

Totally dude

>he has no responsiblity over it unless he signed the birth cert
>and he would get a free ride in court as the wife cheated on him
Lmao, no. In most states, he has assumed a fatherly role, and will be responsible for the child.

The state does not like to pay for kids. They will make you P A Y if they can't track down the genetic father. Getting out of paying for a child is difficult.

Why does Jow Forums hate Allan? He seems like a pretty likeable guy.

Because Jow Forums is full of DYELs who invested in every fitness meme that doesn't involve actual work.

Contrarian attitude. He's stronger than 99% of fit. He's benched at least 360, squats >500, deadlifts >600. He has a cool gym. A lot of his videos are very helpful for beginners.

There are other videos where he benches well over three plates. This was a new routine with much higher volume after he was already recovering.

Obviously fake faggot.

Jow Forums is filled with coping Jow Forums high schoolers too afraid to go to the gym.

Looks fine for a natty focusing on strength training.

Sauce or you're full of shit.

Very epic bro

Attached: 0B41D560-BC83-4C1F-9E9F-D80F07A10217.jpg (1125x1923, 1.27M)

Dude is just lifting some chains fuck is your problem ?

Especially when paired with his shitty thin mustache. He looks like an Amish hipster.

It’s epic man, alphas only lift chains

You got issues man. You one of them "gender" faggots or something ?

Bro I don’t know what you’re saying, but tomorrow I’m doing a dope as fuck workout with some sleds, heavy presses and chained pull-ups. I don’t give a fuck what you pussies are talking about.

Attached: D89EFF05-4E6F-4A37-9C8C-F1743F6F7435.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

ok buddy you uhh....have fun with that

You’re a fag dude, Alan is a fag, and this thread is based.

Yikes.

Thrall is pretty cringe sometimes but who are some good strength oriented youtubers to watch that aren't cringe?

Attached: 1549667779594.png (483x638, 186K)

Jordan Fieganbaun/Barbell Medicine

la luz extinguido...

Brian Alsruhe

Jesus, that's his flexing in good lighting too.

>mfw he got the pittbull knowing it will kill the nigglet and possibly the cheating whore

Attached: 051ea5d9f38bb2c39b9bbec8f29a3e85--th-anniversary-movie-stars.jpg (236x262, 10K)

That is one year progress? Lmao
Lioke more like something you could achive in a couple of months, good greif

Alan thrall didn't get married until 2018

He is cringe in a can. He trains to be DANGEROUS, lmao

i agree that its embarrassing to state that aloud a lot but he would easily kill you

Man, all he has to do is quit being so cringy, get a respectful man haircut, trim down that shit arab beard with a #2 clipper, shred down to 200lbs, train chest, start doing more isolation exercises and start eating better, getting a little tan

He’s NOT strong though, that’s the thing, he’s a weak fat cuck that doesn’t know how to train
>270lb bw
>couldn’t bench 315lbs
>270lbs bw
Just hit 605 deadlift after 10+ years training
>barely 245 ohp at 270lbs bw

His only strength is squats, which is why his legs are disproportionately large
He also does no rows or chins

dyels here can't comprehend that training for strength =/= training for aesthetic

so is the baby his or not lol? any links, or just bro-gossip?

Attached: some latina whore.jpg (2048x1536, 670K)

to be fair that kind of seems like it would be a good body if he cut. he just seems to have a lot of fat so little definition
and cut that stupid beard

It's just gossip like every other statement on here about his personal life.

Alan is like 220 and can bench well over 315. Where are you getting this information from?

what the fuck

Dude has some sort of bigorexia I assume. He was a skinny dude his whole life, probably picked on a ton, and I'm guessing now just wants to be big. I could totally be talking out of my ass though. Regardless, he seems like a nice guy, and knowledgeable about how to coach people how to lift weights, even if he does look hella pudge.
As for the kid situation? Not looking too good, not gonna lie

pretty sure it's just the lightning since the fags can't prove the article.
source: my gf's a midwife and delviers a lot of babies. they don't come out fully white either.

you mean imagine being mentally strong?

Pre-WWE

Unless he trains twice a week at his local gun range as well I think I have the advantage. Training to be physically imposing is a LARPing cope for low status males.

so have u lads just never been in a room lit by a lamp or what

>2 extremely pale blondes make a mexican baby with black eyes

yeah nah.

what is wrong with you retards lol

Attached: 07966EF3-0AA8-49A6-9DB2-866D4BC1E6BA.jpg (750x1258, 576K)

That’s completely false.

coincidentally a lot of women cheat on their beta husbands and try to trick them into raising the kid

ikr. mouth, the nose and dark eyes give it away, eyes might pass if her wife has dark eyes tho.

Anyways, i could be wrong like many in here. Newborn babies look like shit up to like 4 to 7 months

Brian Alshure is awesome

>Unless he blah blah

He's literally ex special forces dude he's better with a gun than you are

you were the kid in middle school that would say having fun and doing things unironically is "gay", I can tell from here

>blah blah
did someone say blah blah? you just summoned the one true alpha male

Attached: blaha.png (960x536, 546K)

You guys sure do love to talk about cuckoldry

He has a chest that doesn’t meet the bodybuilding gay’s standards for what a desirable man’s chest should look like. However, Alan is happy and people respect him.

The bodybuilding gays have toiled for years to sculpt a pretty chest and they still have no self esteem. Even though they have great bodies, people ignore them, even on the odd occasion that they have good advice to give.

Mostly jealousy.

>DUDE FUCK HAVING A VISIBLE NECK