How is your body holding up, lads ?

How is your body holding up, lads ?

Attached: lylhjckz1tn21.jpg (960x640, 103K)

Sallright, had some upper back nerve pinches late last year but they don't hurt anymore, been having more clicks in my shoulders recently though so I think I should do some RoM stuff for them daily.
Got some after effects of a presumed back injury from 2017 where my left inner thigh gets really tight some days and I can audibly pop my hip.

Murdering my body is the whole point. Elbow joints aren’t feeling great, too much snap from throwing punches. Other than that I’m feeling great.

My dick is the only part of my body that doesn't at least kinda hurt.

I fucked my shoulder the other day. Always stretch bros.

Attached: 9EC592DA-CCFD-4FF3-9B2B-23759D4AC1B1.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

My elbow tendonitis keeps waking me up at night, really not fun

>that horrific grinding sensation in your shoulder as you pump out those last few ohp reps

Attached: 1552371554577.jpg (538x491, 23K)

Actually it's helping me
I didn't run a couple of months and started getting painful leg spasms during the night.
Started running again and they went away.

>running
We’re not talking about that, faggot.

I got a bruised rib from boxing. Bentover rows suck rn

Attached: 1553322017095.png (248x259, 7K)

>That extreme pressure in your eyes when you deadlift

Attached: 1551850917367.jpg (417x480, 29K)

I fucked up my wrist. Some kind of tendon injury. Maybe I tried getting into rowing too fast, idk. I have limited rotation now and can hardly push or pull. It's incredibly painful at times. I struggled to get dressed and am trying to learn to do everything with my off hand. Can't go to doctor till at least tomorrow. Feels bad man, I was almost to some of my gym goals. I seriously just started rowing and was kind of excited about it. Guess I'll have to switch something like the stationary bikes

Irreversible damage on my intervertebral disc due to +10 years of competing in world class level, training was hard and tough and took its toll, I only teach now, no more competing or training hard

I've got a bacterial infection in my left testicle.
I'm on heavy antibiotics and am not allowed to lift for at least two more weeks, that's assuming treatment goes well.
At this point I just hope this won't significantly and permanently fuck my test levels up.
On the bright side, at the moment my bulge looks chad due to my swollen balls.

Attached: fts.jpg (500x500, 50K)

SAUCEEEE PLEASE

Tore my erector spinae a few weeks ago, had to stay out of the gym for like 2 or 3 weeks. Luckily it healed enough for me to still be active for spring break. A week back into the semester and I'm able to OHP again, Feelsgreatman.

Attached: 1538007353409.png (950x968, 154K)

>Shoulders are perpetually fucked
>Probably will need surgery on my knees later in life
>Jam my fingers almost everyday to the point where I can't even do farmer carries
>CTE
>No time for anything other than school
At least my school is paid for, right bros...

Just an irritated hip bursa, sometimes my left forearm flares up and getting off the dip bat hurts it like fuck, no too bad all things considered

have got 2 ingrown toenails, one for about 1 month another for the past 2 years. Ths 2 year one is infected but i havent done shit about it, since it has 0 impact on me unless i do heavy cardio and bump my front toe into the shoe repeatedly and with force

Attached: 1553462263890.jpg (520x638, 63K)

and now look at you, a washed up fuck on a Tajikistani nettle clipping forum

Dr just diagnosed me with osteoarthritis in my knee.
I'm 39 years old with a weight problem
>feelsbadman.jpg
Hold me Jow Forums

How is being a degenerate treating you?

Kek i thought i was the only one

Will you still be able to do squats or can you never use your knees again?

Ingrown toenails are the worst, stupidest shit ever and the surgery for it is actually painful even with anaesthetic because of how they apply it
>t. Father was a podiatrist so I had retarded amounts of ingrown toenail surgeries as a kid

Noob here: am I gonna get fucked up like you all? I ve been lifting for almost a year and I frequently get these small injuries, which dont really prevent me from lifting but hurt a bit. Should I go easier? Should I worry?

your father molested children??? wtf man report him.

Lmao, somebody triggered the fat powerlifter

I've had ingrown toenails for more than a decade and they don't hurt at all, is that good or bad

I just stick a pin in there and drain the pus, then pull the skin back so the nail is on top and not inside. Might rip a bit of the nail off too so it fots better

Man, sometimes my eye twitches for the day after

>legally blind in one eye from boxing
just fine ;)

Attached: 1547830914475.webm (848x480, 425K)

Sandra Prikker (learn to use reverse search)

>have to sleep with a wrist brace on and keep my hand in a certain position or it goes numb while I sleep because I gave myself fucking carpel tunnel syndrome at fucking 22
>moved my foot out of place during a squat set and now my big toe goes numb sometimes
Other than that I'm in the best shape of my life and my lifts have been progressing steadily.

>tfw wristlet so I wear wrist straps
Held up so far although when I go really heavy on dumbbell bench press it sometimes hurts

>that oh fuck moment when you lock out a new 1rm deadlift but realize you can't lower it without it slamming on the ground and making a ton of noise and attracting everyones attention but you know you have to lower it because you can't hold it any longer or you're going to pass out and fall over so you just slam it on the ground and pretend like everyone around you doesn't exist while you put the weights back then speed walk over to your next lift

Attached: 1326549616.jpg (640x604, 60K)

>that moment when this same scenario happens except your 1rm is bitch weight so not only do you have everyones attention for slamming the weights they also see that you dont have the strength to lower 270 lbs

Attached: 7B1C43BE-42FB-4CFE-826C-D0509C455EE2.gif (220x220, 90K)

6 inch wrists so I use wrist wraps for almost anything. So far so good.

My elbows bothered me whenever doing any pressing movements, turns out I had ulnar nerve entrapment, nerve was swollen af and it was painful, specially when isolating the triceps.

Took a week off lifting, started taking omega 3 and im as good as new.

Attached: 12705189_677426265731580_6145840070849005805_n.jpg (540x720, 66K)

Mine was 395 last week, I should have tried 405 but I didn't think I had it in me. I literally watched my face go from normal to red as fuck in the mirror as I lifted it. Keep lifting bro, we're all gonna make it.

BJJ leaves me pretty banged up sometimes, but I took a few weeks off and I feel back to where I want to be. Not as sore in the mornings and way less banged up. I think period breaks are really helpful in maintaining longevity in the sport.