Is minodoxil worth it for beard gains if you're only 22?

Is minodoxil worth it for beard gains if you're only 22?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVIxkdTxfB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Takes up to a year before you'll get to a point where you would even consider stopping (if you're lucky) so the sooner the better.

Any side effects?

inhibits collagen so you might age prematurely

>inhibits collagen so you might age prematurely
Fuck that

Doesn't that shit wrinkle your face?

no it doesn't it's a meme

and it actually works to grow beard unlike scalp hair

Can confirm it will increase beard gains but not worth the dry skin. You’re better off using castor/peppermint oil and massaging your face. That and going on a test cycle will help massively

youtube.com/watch?v=NVIxkdTxfB8

That shit causes ED, fuck that.

>Moron applies double of the recommended amount for 8 months
>Doesn't stop when he notices the first side effects
>OMG STOP TAKING MONOXIDIL IT WILL TURN YOU INTO A ZOMBIE!!!!
Not even denying the whole collagen inhibition thing, but that guy is retarded.

Have been using it for 16 days now and already seeing some new hairs on my cheeks. I'm 21 btw

Attached: gettyimages-1038566864.jpg (2083x3000, 689K)

Take my word as someone who is 5 years your senior and tried it around your age. DON'T FUCKING DO IT! If you can go through life without putting any strange chemicals in your body, you'll have way less shit to regret. My hair on my head started thinning and my temples started receding after months of rubbing that shit on my face. I haven't thought or worried about the hair on my face in years because I'm constantly worried about the hair on my head. Minodoxil is what started this wild bullshit ride I'm on. Just don't do it. You'll feel so stupid for starting this shit for no reason. Don't try to play god with you hair until god fucks you over first and you have no choice.

Dont do it, your beard is weak because you're only 22. This is tranny logic senpai

Minoxidil only accelerates the shedding process of your hair, you didn't actually lose any hair

Not a meme. It helped saved my hairline but gave me strong forehead wrinkles in my early 20s.

I had low blood pressure when I was using it. Made me like slightly vertigo/dizzy

you massive pussy
>coping this hard with nobeard
even men who can grow beards shave it off unless theyre yee haw bois or soibois, so what are you trying to do here

Thanks, doc. All I know is that there is no reason for a 22 yr old to use minox unless he's going bald on top.
Don't rely on any chemical bullshit until absolutely necessary, OP. You'd thank me if you were able to see your future of relying on these poisons.

Not OP, but I usually wait a couple of days so my hair can grow a bit and so I can get fully clean when I shave. If I shave everyday not only I miss most of the tiny hair and can't be perfectly clean shaven but my skin also gets sore.
I'd like the have a better looking beard without holes for the third or fourth day just before I shave so I don't look like shit.
Ftm trannies manage to get thick beard, so it should be possible for an actual fucking man to get whatever fucking medicine these degenerates take to get a uniform face hair growth, right?

Growing a beard is a nice option to have. All the boomers naysaying trying to grow a beard "because you'll shave it anyways" are retarded. Some guys look a lot better when their facial hair is grown out, some look good with a trimmed shadow look, since are better clean shaven, but you still need the options to be able to see which you are. A patchy face looks like shit, that's the whole point of minox. Not to grow a full beard but to fill in the patches and give you options.

It does

Just dermaroll to keep collagen production up and avoid the skin side effect. Minox works really well for beard improvement, but takes longer for most people to get optimal results than they might think.

It's called testosterone

That wasn’t from minoxidil

Beard is in right now