260 cups, 9$

260 cups, 9$.
1 cup = 60mg caffeine

260/9 = 3 cents
3 cents = 60mg caffeine
15 cents = 300mg caffeine

Why do people buy meme energy drinks?

Attached: 17D40B64-FAB8-4DF8-ABE7-64C0E70902E2.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWniGue6CTY
mmsports.se/Kosttillskott/Prestationshojare/Koffein/Body-Science-Caffeine-Storpack-300-Kapslar.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/dirt-corn-twigs-basedbeans-and-other-fillers-are-appearing-in-coffee/2014/09/08/1cf8d724-295d-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.77fd71f7ebf6
amazon.com/Prolab-Caffeine-Tablets-Pack-1/dp/B0011865IQ?th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they lack Jewish intelligence

>instant coffee

Caffeine pills are more expensive than coffee.

Coffee:
260*60/8.69 = 1795mg caffeine / $
NoDoz:
200*60/9.49 = 1265mg caffeine / $

Attached: D1AE2643-8F15-4E5F-8032-E0579EBF3AC7.jpg (1334x460, 301K)

>not making instant iced coffee
Your loss brah. I just mix it with cold water and I'm done.

>instant coffee
>iced coffee
>both at the same time
wtf user

I like to drink my coffee cold, sorry.

do this youtube.com/watch?v=WWniGue6CTY

That woman mandhandles him.

I buy three cans of 100 pills รก 200mg of caffeine for $15. That is 4000mg caffeine / $. Please.

mmsports.se/Kosttillskott/Prestationshojare/Koffein/Body-Science-Caffeine-Storpack-300-Kapslar.html

>coffee only has caffeine
>comparing Chinese heavy metal caffeine tablets to American GMP caffeine tablets

>mmsports.se/Kosttillskott/Prestationshojare/Koffein/Body-Science-Caffeine-Storpack-300-Kapslar.html
It's produced in Sweden you twat.

>produced

Probably encapsulated and Rae's come from China.

Because instant coffee is a meme as well , 98% of major brands are full of fillers , some even with literal wood pulp. You never know what you are consuming. Buy whole coffee beans and grind them yourself.

Since when is wood pulp water soluble?

i kinda put the pre-grinded coffee and "instant" coffee in the same category since both are processed foods

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/dirt-corn-twigs-basedbeans-and-other-fillers-are-appearing-in-coffee/2014/09/08/1cf8d724-295d-11e4-8593-da634b334390_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.77fd71f7ebf6

Your body can't distinguish between instant and regular coffee.

i mean that the wood pulp part might be part of the coffee sludge in pregrinded coffee if used as a filter in those products , thats all. Caffeine is caffeine regardless

In preground coffee, where you throw away the grind. Instant coffee needs to be water soluble which things like twigs and wood pulp aren't.

Caffeine pills are superior.
No stained teeth.
Precise control over dosage.
No spikes in energy.

The ones you posted are expensive. I get my caffeine pills for $0.05 CAD a pop.

>precise control over dosage
>not weighing your coffee

1.8g Nescafe = 60mg caffeine

Plus with your caffeine pills you're limited to only accurately measuring 200mg doses. I can measure in 60mg increments.

Just dissolve a bunch of tablets in a measured water source. You can get any desired amount easily.

>buying branded caffeine pills instead of generic and then complaining they're more expensive

amazon.com/Prolab-Caffeine-Tablets-Pack-1/dp/B0011865IQ?th=1

2503mg/$

I use a pill splitter and chop a 200mg pill into 50mg doses

When I was in some training bs in leh army, we weren't allowed to have coffee machines or preworkout, so I used b vitamins, creatine, and instant coffee. It did the job right

>caffeine tablets

Active Ingredients: Caffeine (200 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, Dextrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, D&C Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica Gel.

>implying they don't sell caffiene pills in 100mg with a break tab in the middle (easy 50mg dose)...
The fact you have to put this much effort in to coffee consumption proved my point. I wake up, insert a caffeine pill into my mouth, get ready for the day. Any google search coffee vs. caffeine pills will only reinforce my point.

>have to act like junkie and break tablets when he can be sipping on an nice cup of coffee

It literally takes 20 seconds to weigh instant coffee and mix it with water.

I value time and productivity, also the blood absorption (prolonged, slow release) of a caffeine pill is more suited to my needs. Ironically the blood absorption of caffeine is directly inline with that of drugs junkies consume (direct, high spikes, drastic decline, crash). How long does it take to bring the water to temperature?

When arguing try presenting valid points to persuade your audience, not alienate them. So far you have not presented any points to persuade anybody. There are less negative health effects using caffeine pills vs drinking coffee period.

>(prolonged, slow release) of a caffeine pill is more suited to my needs.
>blood absorption of caffeine is directly inline with that of drugs junkies

You're contradicting yourself.

You can control your plasma levels of caffeine by regulating the sipping frequency of coffee. With caffeine pills you can't.

Nice bait.

*blood absorption of COFFEE is directly inline with that of drugs junkies
Phone posting auto corrected the work. With that correction your points are moot.

How do I preworkout with coffee without shitting my pants?

Drink it when you wake up.

instant coffee is dogshit bro

>t. hipster

That's expensive!
You're better of buying generic store brand.
I can get 1000g for $10, which goes down to $8 when there are discounts.

So ...
260 / 475g = 0,547 x 1000g = 547
$10 / 547 = 0,0182c
0,0182 x (200 / 60) = 3,33c

So about half the price of a generic caffeine pill.
Plus you get the coffey goodness.

Caffeine pills doesn't work as fast for me.

Coffee and energy drinks get me going much faster.

Stfu with your chink caffeine / mercury / lead powder.

Why am I reading this in a pajeet accent?

What do these calculations mean?

All in rupees.

energy drinks are jacked up with b vitamins and shit like taurine which do produce a noticeable effect. that being said i usually have a more noticeable "crash" afterwards, but if im really starved for sleep there comes a point where straight coffee doesn't work.

coffee makes me shit and fart. sips taste better too

Attached: 1518832943487.jpg (1200x1586, 362K)

Get a b vitamin then retard. It's like 5 cents per pill at Costco.

This. Never gonna make it.

>t, gay hipster muh hand picked, organic roasted Kenyan nigger coffee

Id rather take a pill instead of drinking a cupppa cofee

That's because you're retarded and terrible at math.

>s oybeans filtered to basedbeans in url

Enjoy your nigger teeth