Tell me more about those hunter eyes, user

tell me more about those hunter eyes, user

Attached: D2b83ZgXQAYpfGh.jpg (959x959, 89K)

I think I can fuck up a green anaconda with bare hands.
I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6'1 1/2 for 189lb.
I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to strike me, dodge his attacks and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake, the snake is finished.

Can't tell if serious or not, but you can literally tell if a snake is venomous or not by it's eyes. The coral snake is the only snake with round pupils that is venomous. Venomous snakes typically have slit pupils like a cat.

Cute snake
Anyways just stare really hard and squint a little. There you go.
Reptiles don't count, they have doll eyes.

Canthal tilt is extremely important
why do you think cars look so nice? Their lights (canthus on their ''eyes) are positively tilted.
Why are predators so nice to look at? They have good eyes.
Hooded eyes with big zygos, strong brow ridge, dark brows, and long medial canthus with positive canthal tilt is extremely important
it quite literally dictates fighting success too.
When they check if a burned person was a male or female, guess what they check first? The brow ridge and eye area. it's the most dimorphic part of your body.

Attached: eye1.jpg (543x474, 64K)

the greatest fighter of all time has negatively tilted eyes

Attached: mike-tyson_2391405a.jpg (620x896, 59K)

Funny enough his canthal tilt isn't negative, he just has a looot of brow ridge fat. Proved my point again retard.
Look at how much supraorbital fat droops over his eyelids. COMPLETELY hooded. Dimorphic as fuck lol.
Look at his brow ridge goddamn. He wasn't that robust due to poor environment and diet with his negro parents but he still had high dimorphism and fighting success.

nigger snek is the best snek

Attached: 837.png (250x161, 61K)

Facial blindness is a sign of autism, even moreso than believing lookism memes. His eyes literally slope downwards at both ends.

do i have hunter eyes?

Attached: berrypicker.jpg (1440x1440, 212K)

>greatest fighter of all time
kek

Lookism memes you mean literal objective facts about your face you utter mong
he has lots of supraorbital fat. His cheekbones are low set so it accentuates the canthal tilt a bit.
But you cherry picked him and still lost the argument. This is found in NATURE. Quite literally. You're comparing a robust black with 99th percentile bones and a big skull and saying he has NCT when really he does not.
Btw, look at every ufc and mma fighter ever. :)

Attached: neutral.jpg (210x280, 10K)

>posts a pic clearly showing Tyson's negative tilt
please go outside, internet virgins are not biologists

Attached: khabib-nurmagomedov-bahrain-video.jpg (640x420, 91K)

Attached: conor-mcgregor-ufc-202-welterweight-rematch_3795173.jpg (768x432, 52K)

Reminder that cold blooded animals barely ever actually eat and are not hunters but rather killers of opportunity. Warm-blooded predators are actual hunters.

Are you implying he has NCT?
Mcgregor has a warrior skull before all. U need a front facing pic you dog.
His are neutral to positive.
Again, notice his brow ridge.

Attached: neutraltopositive.jpg (456x461, 39K)

Attached: Praise be to the God himself, Cookie Prometheus the creator.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

>warrior skull
>neutral to positive
please continue professor im enjoying your mental gymnastics

Attached: jon jones.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>he thinks upper eyelid exposure and neutral to negative canthal tilt matters when he has a warrior skull and is 6'4 with a 25 inch bideltoid
lmfao
It definitely dictates success but not as much as being 6'4 and 200 pounds with giant clavicles and bideltoid dumbass.

>>Btw, look at every ufc and mma fighter ever. :)

Attached: CORMIER_DANIEL.png (520x325, 172K)

>he won't accept the guy in pic related is way more likely to win a fight than that fat cuck with bug eyes

Attached: chadfrican 4.jpg (644x642, 92K)

*greatest BOXER

Simple mistake

do you not know who daniel cormier is?

Attached: AKHMEDOV_OMARI.png (520x325, 136K)

seid is gonna leave humanity behind soon

joe rogans alias?

>mammalian hunter eyes

>brow ridge AGAIN
high facial width to height ratio 2

one second
*squint*
How do i look?

positive canthal tilt is a sign on infancy and femininity, which is why most females have a positive canthal tilt yet most males have a negative one

>positive canthal tilt is a sign on infancy and femininity
And yet is found on predators, every male model ever, every masculine male ever
I hope you're trolling you utter retard
it's a sign of poor orbitals and undereye support lmfao. Hooded eyes and PCT are extremely important.
Female eyes need to be neutral to positive with supraorbital fat and an almond shape.
Manly eyes have PCT, hooded, strong brow ridge and thick eyebrows, etc

Snakes use their pits to see at close distance you fucking dipshit.

Also, you ready to die faggot?

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 218K)

kek

Snakes are bugs.

>maybe if I squint some more they’ll finally love me

it's ok goy your redpill lookeism memes will keep your ego inflated but you still won't get laid or be liked so keep staring at that mirror ))

It looks so smooth. I want to touch it.

>not floyd or foreman

>inb4 a bunch of betas posting pics of themselves squinting

Attached: 1530811895712.jpg (792x558, 96K)

We're mammals, user