Hey Jow Forums do you ever clean your asses?

Hey Jow Forums do you ever clean your asses?

Attached: 02a43e9e-05df-4ee9-9c9e-f99da0f48269.jpg (871x960, 197K)

This is so fake and gay it's not even funny.

Yes.

I wipe till there is nothing and I at least hop in the shower for 5 min everyday

Why hop and not just stand?

my wife has this issue when i fuck her too hard kinda gross.

Got a chuckle.

Wipe til nothing.
Wet wipe till nothing.
Immediate shower where I finish the job.

People who claim a 'no wipe' disgust me.

Op's post sounds plausible till the ending ... but I have known people who just pull their pants up after going ...

Filthy Animals.

What's the point of all that wiping if you're gonna shower immediately afterwards?

just buy him a bidet. americans are stupid

Yes, I jump in the shower, squat ATG, blast my ass and wash it with soap.
The house came with a bidet, but it doesn't do the best job. If I got nowhere to be I use it, but if I'm going to jiu jitsu or something I'm going in the shower.

SHOWER AFTER SHIT MASTER RACE

I'm gonna share my routine with u all, just because...

>shave my ass, cheeks, and around the hole, and the patch between the balls and the hole... roughly once every 2 weeks using a bodyhair trimmer....this makes it easier to wipe your ass, and causes less sweaty ass problems
>wipe thoroughly after shitting
>occasionally apply a skin cream around anus area to keep skin healthy
>drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of whole psyllium husk every morning after breakfast (fiber, this keeps your shits regular, bulky, and clean...)

If i can't shit in the toilet, but i know there is still shit in my ass, i just stick my finger in and pull it out until it's clean. My friend shoved his finger in my ass and commented how it smelled nice the other day, i was quite proud.

I-is this real?

I hope this is bait

Attached: F828B6EF-FD89-46F1-A00B-2330A9B4342C.jpg (610x407, 37K)

this

It's a big world, Anons. Who knows what kinds of nasty folk you'll find

I've seen people posting about this before on Jow Forums as if cleaning their assholes makes them gay or something

I'm gonna throw up

yes but I'd like to note that blasting your feet and shoes with alcohol hand sanitizer really helped with odour there

it's been a few weeks and it still smells better than before

That's pretty gay mate

>1 rep of however many sets it takes to clean asshole

How is this thread a thing.

If you don't put the bar of soap in your ass and then poop it out your ass isn't clean

I have to do several sets sometimes because I start getting worried the toilet won't be able to handle it.
I never notice this phenomenon in public toilets, so I might be the only one.

Yes
I also shave between my butt cheeks
Otherwise it is like wiping peanut butter through shag carpet

Bruh are you trying to pretend to be me

Ay, bidet is life changing.

there are some of those "wax coated" turds that just dont need wiping, and it'd be a shame to waste the paper on it b/c environmentalism etc

>SHOWER AFTER SHIT MASTER RACE
what if youre at work or out and about?
checkmate buttcucks!

lmaoing at your undisciplined and erratic bowels

>t. not a real man