Obese parents

>go home to parents to visit them
>have lost 25kg and have reached my weight loss goal weight
>obese mom
>"you are starting to look skinny user, its unhealthy you need to eat more"
>gives me a bag of crap (2x chips, 2 Liters of soda, 2 boxes of cookies, 3 frozen pizzas)

Fucking hell

Attached: file.png (468x646, 456K)

Toss it in the trash infront of her.

>letting others ruin your gains

Not gonna make it

Attached: 8C4921E0-81AB-40BD-A8E4-8390E76E9B49.jpg (500x746, 42K)

Mothers are the biggest gains goblins

You don't want to upset them but they are fucking morons at time. Some are just downright sadistic and want to sabotage your fitness goals because you succeeding ruins their belief that's its much genetics.

Seriously you need to refuse, politely.

You don't need to make a scene but you simply need the outcome to be what you want.

Good options:
>Pretend you have a stomache ache and can't eat much
>Lie and say your doctor wants you to get your weight down and doesn't want you eating anything off of what he prescribed

I know how you you feel OP.

I've recently cut a lot of weight. I'm at a BMI of 25 now, down from some value in the low-mid 30's (only recently acquired a scale). When my mom saw that I cut a lot of weight she asked me not to lose anymore. I'm still overweight, why would I try to stop cutting now...

You know this as much as me: That's one of the ways that she knows how to show she loves you. It's misguided and wrong but that's what she's trying to do.

What you're going to have to do is find a diplomatic way to deny her love. I say it like that because you can't just curse her or pour it down the garbage disposal (as if the issue was the soda itself). It will be best to try to 'deflect' the concern and love into some other form.

This can also be some sort of coping on her part, where she's overweight and sees that it's not actually impossible to lose weight, as her own progeny is succeeding. Again, be diplomatic, invite her on a walk and keep doing it until she's ready. Tell her that you don't want to eat pizza when you visit, that you actually had a recipe in mind. Shit like that.

its fine, take the bag and get rid of it once you get home

theres no need to do it in front of her, do it at home

Just shout at her. It's the only way to get in t into her thick skull

OI YOU FUCKING FAT BITCH ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? HAS ALL THAT FUCKING FAT INFECTED YOUR FUCKING BRAIN YOU GELATINOUS FUCKING BLOB. YOU MADE THIS FUCKING FAT THROUGH YOUR SHEER FUCKING NEGLECT AND LAZYNESS. NOW YOU TRH TO SABOTAGE MY SELF IMPROVEMENT TO PROTECT YOUR OWN FRAGILE FUCKING EGO YOU PATHETIC FUCKING HUMAN.

Then make her eat the cookie out of a dog bowl while you fuck her in the ass to further assert your dominance.

no its impossible.

She has said that she would lose weight at least 40 times since i was a kid. She has signed up for at least 8 gym cards, 5 different weight loss groups/memberships etc and ended up stopping after some days each time.

Thought she would get a grip on it after us kids moved out because she bought pizza/take out every friday for us but she never did.

>she bought pizza/take out every friday for us
Yeah, sure she did

There is. Making her realize what the fuck she‘s doing.

How do you get through to meme diet moms that calorie counting actually works. And that you don't lose weight drinking a bottle of wine a night.

>"Oh user you've lost weight by going to the gym twice a week and no diet! well done you"(In the most bitter and snark voice)
>Try and explain gym is for lifting
>Weight loss is from CC

>"Oh no calorie counting doesn't work for me"
>"I only have toast for dinner each night why don't I lose weight like you user!!"
I think the reason they don't calorie count is because they get shamed by a fucking app for their wine and butter habit.

Just got my mom into working out with me. She was supposedly pretty vegetarian back before she got pregnant with me and my sister. Dad was in the military but hurt himself so cant work out due to pinched nerves in spine and neck. But he tries to anyways.

I don't think theres as overarching a narrative here as you think. Any good parents want to see their kids do well.

>mom, have you tried count calories like me?
>I'm in not such age to do this
>Wtf?
>*changed the subject*
Last my conversation with mother about her obesity. She always was overweight, but after my birth became obese. Morbidly obese. She tried some bullshit meme "diets" like eating only saltless buckwheat porridge and kefir - everything she were loosing by that come back with extra. Not sure if she even want lose weight now - no way that she could avoid loose skin.

I have the same problem, but my parents (especially my mom) are super skinny, (my mother was anorexic back in her 20-30)

>wasting food

Attached: 1548881347954.jpg (566x566, 155K)

>rather let it pass trough your body first and let it fuck up your gains before shitting it in the toilet and flushing it down

Confirmed for not going to make it

Attached: 81E274B4-92CE-4446-BEB2-4D869FA36467.jpg (598x282, 27K)

>oh, i didn't eat late in the evening that's the most important thing
>i'll just eat some vegetables on top of what i already ate because they're healthy
My mom refuses to step on a scale so i can't calculate her tdee and count her calories for her.
>come to the gym with me
>eww no, those are anaerobic exercises, it's not healthy

chips and soda is not food
its trash

Attached: 1550978767405.jpg (600x590, 40K)

>lying
No. Be honest and tell her 'I don't want to eat this'. Don't even give an explanation. If she pushes for one, simply inform her that your decision is enough, and that you do not have to justify yourself.