Finally achieved 1/2/3/4 after 20 years of training at 40 year old what to do now ?

finally achieved 1/2/3/4 after 20 years of training at 40 year old what to do now ?

Attached: 1552966635618.png (298x260, 62K)

keep improving

2/3/4/5?

Bang gym thots

newfag here. what does that mean?

Better

It's the number of times over a 4 day training week that you mastabate on a training day.

Don't listen to this guy .

1/2/3/4 means 1 house, 2 cars, 3 kids and 4 bitches on the side

nigga i got to 1/2/3/4 on my first year of training having never lifted a weight before, go to a doctor

Don't listen to these retards It stands for 1 bucket of fried chicken 2 basket balls 3 watermelons 4 stolen bikes and 5 niggers

hello newfren, it's in the sticky. won't tell you where exactly though, you have to find it yourself

1/2/3/4

look at fit wiki

or I'll just explain, it's an shoulder raise of 10 pounds, a curl of 20 pounds, a kettle bell swing of 30 pounds, and a shrug of 40 pounds total.

I have risked a great deal to tell you this.
they're coming for my shoulder tendons

1 plate ohp 2 plate bench 3 plate deadlift 4 plate squat. Stop fucking with the newfags we are here to help each other out

Start pinning test

subtle

1 plate lateral raise, 2 plate chinup, 3 plate barbell curl, 4 plate upright row

4 plate overhead deadlifts, 3 plate bench pull, 2 plate good night and 1 plate behind the neck kicks.

>Squating heavier than deadlifting
How?

Hey guys is it possible to get to 1/2/3/4 as a 5’9 manlet?

Should be easier for you with decreased ROM shortstack

You're fucking retarded

Did I ruin your fun? Fuck off.