How come when I hit up trannies and femboys on Grindr I only attract the turbo Stacey ones...

How come when I hit up trannies and femboys on Grindr I only attract the turbo Stacey ones? I hit up just as many if not more average ones that are decently fuckable but they don’t seem to want my dick? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Pic related btw

Attached: 6D9BE667-868A-40C1-9FFC-986AAFA7E629.jpg (490x827, 86K)

because the average/"modest" ones are probably on some genderqueer Söy bullshit while the dolled up staceys are looking for that big daddy dick (you)

This one looks like she mastered the double hand vacuum technique.

Craigslist used to be my go-to for this, not quite as many on grindr. Just be patient. I've met plenty of top and bottom trannies on both.

Enjoy your aids

Anything else to try besides Grindr?

doublelist is supposed to be the replacement for craigslist but it looks like their attempts to stop spam and hookers scared away everyone EXCEPT hookers. I found a gay bar that has tranny nights a couple miles from me, sometimes I go there. The best thing is to just get a couple on rotation.

how come when I post offtopic threads on Jow Forums I only attract faggots?

>I found a gay bar that has tranny nights

but don't you have a bunch of homos hitting on you?

because jennies want the destruction of this website so they pass offtopic shit.

So what? I can just have a friendly chat and turn them down if they hit on me. Sometimes the bartender will give me a free drink or two, can't complain.

Wut

This is a girl r-right?

Oh god I need to stop coming here it’s changing me

Attached: F5676330-ABD5-496C-9BE9-2DFFF5414FBD.png (640x604, 237K)

G-GORL?

Attached: 9C121762-AA39-4DE2-AB63-587767AAF586.png (550x301, 290K)

Yes it’s a girl(male)

Oh my god is there actually someone secure in their masculinity on this board?

What the fuck

>secure in their masculinity
>fucks trannies

u wot

nothing wrong with fucking a girl with a feminine penis

Does it have a pussy or not

She has a bussy

Except it’s disgusting and gay

I would beat up a faggot if they ever hit on me.

ok old man

No, I meant a real biological vagina. Faggot.

>deathly afraid of being within 20 feet of a gay male or a tranny

>constant fantasies/nightmares of getting fucked in the ass

>would go full school shooter if someone in a gay bar had the audacity to talk to him

>masculine

Ok buddy

I guess you'll have to find out the fun way ;)

Sure you would buddy. They would make you into their personal bitch and you know it.

Because that’s all that’s here

just try by not being a faggot and stop fucking dudes

Man trannies will be obsolete once regular girls can grow penises and become true-futas

No she has a dick and a cute delicious asshole

This board really is abandoned

I might actually throw up from reading this

Trannies are just gay dudes that want to trick straight people into having sex with them. Since you are the "ideal"(ie an impressionable "straight dude"), you'll have your choice of the most confident ladybois. It's like being an 18 year old chick at her prime, enjoy your dick.

You’re honestly a fag if you wouldn’t fuck him

>you’re a fag if you wouldn’t fuck a man that’s so gay I bet you like pussy faggot

Attached: F2CBEA18-9551-4BD1-BAA5-B83B804B606B.png (212x218, 83K)

so you'd prefer Buck Angel to OP's trap?

secure
insecure
extremely insecure

>I might actually throw up from reading this
This may not be the right website for you.

I like pussy and hot traps with a dick. Both have their pros n cons.

i would fuck a cute tranny does that make me secure or just gay/bi? either way idc

Yeah like xy women being fun to fuck as a pro and fcuking a trap being one massive con

true traps feel more feminine for some reason

>Met thick ass tranny on doubleList
>Wore sexy lingerie and perfume
>could deep throat my 7 inch dick and take the whole thing in her ass up to my balls
>could even put condom on with her mouth
>Only problem is her voice was just to on the deep/manly side

I'm horny and wanna fuck her thick asian ass again but just cant get over the voice :/

Attached: phone 005.jpg (375x500, 185K)

you're all being ironic right

When i post things related to muscle developement, sleep cycles and health they get deleted but
CANCER
THIS
STAY!!!

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1546647843265.jpg (782x788, 321K)

I'd like to have that problem.

Attached: jpeg discord.jpg (992x858, 185K)

she also has manly frame, looks like a man irl without any filters and has disgusting male smell. I'd kill for futas to be real but no matter how feminine shemale is you'll instantly be able to tell that's a man when you get close

I actually like the slightly fag voice, it’s kind of hot. When it’s not too deep of course