Don't mind me guys, just ruining an otherwise great fitness channel with my obnoxious Jewery

Don't mind me guys, just ruining an otherwise great fitness channel with my obnoxious Jewery.

Attached: DmibhWUXoAEw-Cy.jpg (900x1200, 190K)

A lot of fitness channels have a relatable twink for most of the audience to identify with

glad I am not the only one who hates that guy. Haven't watched the last two episodes. Does he do something obnoxiously jewish?

Dude is just plain unfunny. I don't regularly watch that channel but I've seen a few eps with him in it. He's like insect nate from the misfits.. every second of him getting screen time is cringe.

>2011
>watching youtube channels

good thing we are not there yet

>relatable
This is your mind on superhero movies

yeah once they were talking about how they hadn't made a video, because editing takes a long time. And that guy said something like
>you need to have a feel for comedy to do this.

pretty much all he does is zoom in and add subtitles, very forced at times.

>great fitness channel
>30 minutes videos that are 30 minutes long for no fucking reason

Juji actually makes some pretty great content IMO, but this guy grates on me so much I had to stop watching a long time ago.

that's a huge squat plug, bet he reps 6pl8 for warmup

If you watch his older vids Juji is such a cool guy, but tom is such a piece of shit who turned all of his videos into manufactured hollywood kike click bait

That's so the subscriber count rises.
Juji and Tom don't have day jobs, they sell their merch and make YouTube and Instagram videos.
Juji had something under 200,000 subs before Tom came along and in those two years or so his sub count has more than tripled.

I really like their vids but I wish they weren't all 90 minutes long. Sometimes I just wanna see 10-15 mins while i'm eating yknow

Yeah thats a good point, I love his old stuff and really dont fault Juji at all for bringing Tom on board. It just that theres such a huge market for basedcucks that it ruins things for the rest of us.

it's embarrassing how shit he looks considering he works out every day

they did a video where they got their physiques judged by bodybuilders and they all gave him pitying looks and just said "keep at it"

Tom is obviously suffering from depression and possibly(probably) more mental disfunctions.

I think huffing all that ammonia does fuck with you a little.

I like it. They have an interesting dynamic together

>great content
>makes the same boring grip strength videos

remember when he cried like a bitch from armwrestling lmao

What you're talking about? I love Tom he is like the cum town podcast of fitness, all in one person.

Give yourself some painful elbow tendonitis and try arm wrestling or doing anything.
When that shit flares up it is excruciatingly painful and takes a long time to go away.

I don't begrudge YouTubers that shill something, people need to make a living. I just don't want them to be obnoxious about it.

Attached: foot.jpg (850x483, 50K)

This.
Can't stand this cunt and wish Jujimufu went back to vlogging his videos on his own and this cuck stayed behind the camera silently and editing his videos.

I feel really bad for Tom
He keeps self deprecating himself... joking about how pathetic he is all the time

I don't mind Juji teasing him, they're just friends, they respect eachother but seeing guest star on the show and partake in the teasing is horrible to watch.

I hope that someday Tom just decides to get swole, sort out his face and stop being pathetic. I wanna see him be a respectable dude

t. a guy who spent the past 10 years living a life pretty much like Tom, people will laugh when you're around... but they're laughing at you, not with you... and when the time comes to choose who to invite to the serious lifting group or the celebrity party... you're not coming with them

These make my dick hard.

Went into this long tirade about how 6,000,000 is wrong and it was actually twice that. Real strange and out of place rant if i'm being honest.

I cant stand people that act the fucking clown like this retard. They have no self-respect let alone other people's